Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:19:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Olympic Coin. Competition? Legend. Profit!  (Read 32710 times)
Appyaak

Activity: 369
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:36:14 PM

I want to ask about the price of coins, who knows now the price to the dollar?
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Appyaak

Activity: 369

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:38:46 PM

Very convenient site, I totally agree with you
And when will the listing of coins on the Bittrex?
dejan2010

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:41:50 PM

I want to ask about the price of coins, who knows now the price to the dollar?
Hey. If I'm not mistaken, then the price for a coin is now this: 1 OLMP = 0.024 USD. Listing on the Bittrex is scheduled for the fourth quarter of 2018  Cheesy
JanglSc

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:20:58 PM

I didn't understand the essence of the project. What exactly does the team mean when they say that this project is aimed at athletes?
Malberty

Activity: 303

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:36:00 PM

I didn't understand the essence of the project. What exactly does the team mean when they say that this project is aimed at athletes?
As I understand it, this project is aimed at expanding the knowledge of athletes in the crypt and also including them in this sphere. So in a nutshell - to expand the scope of using crypto currency
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

Hello everybody. I would like more information about the team, the site has very little information about them
I agree. The site is designed well and conveniently, but the team remains partially hidden. I would like more transparency
By the way, do you know what kind of goods can be purchased with the help of the project? If I understand correctly, a store should open soon
I'm new here, mate. I'll be glad to know it myself
It is impressive that the coin listing on such steep exchanges
indeed, the team from this project is not transparent, even their own teams are not published so many are still asking about how big the team is and who is there
JanglSc

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

As I understand it, this project is aimed at expanding the knowledge of athletes in the crypt and also including them in this sphere. So in a nutshell - to expand the scope of using crypto currency
And that's all? But what can he offer, except the name of the coin in honor of athletes?
GoodForGood

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:02:24 PM

In white paper it is written that we can buy sports equipment. And also the team will have an advantage in the form of a new system called the Masternode tier system
JanglSc

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:04:43 PM

In white paper it is written that we can buy sports equipment. And also the team will have an advantage in the form of a new system called the Masternode tier system
And with which companies does this project cooperate? I would like to learn more about this project, because it interested me
JustOleg

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:14:08 PM

And with which companies does this project cooperate? I would like to learn more about this project, because it interested me
I can't answer your question, but I agree with you Smiley I'm a little involved in sports and I not say that I am a beginner in the sphere of crypto currency, so I would be comfortable enough to use this project when it'll implement
Umagorna

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

Great project! It's a pity that the team wrote so little about their new innovation. This is quite promising, as for me. So I wish good luck, developers!
zhouxianli

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:19:18 PM

I agree with description of the project. Nowadays Crypto-currencies became digital gold.  Money that promises to increase its value over
time!
bitcoinmistress

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:21:38 PM

Oh hi guys! I want to draw your attention on such a promising project for sportsmans as OlympicCoin, its  fast, private, anonymous and comfortable for making purchases all over the world.
topormne

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:29:11 PM

I really like the idea of Olympic Coin. Creators want to provide us with quality digital peer-to-peer mediator of exchange with
no central authority or third parties, unlike usual money we used to. 
zhouxianli

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

I really like the idea of Olympic Coin. Creators want to provide us with quality digital peer-to-peer mediator of exchange with
no central authority or third parties, unlike usual money we used to. 

Banks or smth like that  doesnt concern Olympic coin, because its powered by its  own users. And I accept your opinion, the idea is really good
keepeye

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:35:51 PM

Hi dudes! Very good statement ive remarked recently, "Olympic coin is powered by its users".
an0ma1y

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:38:58 PM

Hi dudes! Very good statement ive remarked recently, "Olympic coin is powered by its users".

Hello! Oh yeah? What does it means? Tell as.
keepeye

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:39:30 PM

Now i can see the idea of Olympic coin.  I can assume the creators set a  peculiar
 goal  of bringing
crypto-currency awareness to sportsmen.
an0ma1y

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:48:53 PM

Now i can see the idea of Olympic coin.  I can assume the creators set a  peculiar
 goal  of bringing

Well, you're right, sportsmens all over the world gonna have a crypto-currency dedicated for sports. So they could purchase  food supplement, sport equipment, sportwear etc.
keepeye

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:51:00 PM

goal  of bringing

Well, you're right, sportsmens all over the world gonna have a crypto-currency dedicated for sports. So they could purchase  food supplement, sport equipment, sportwear etc.

I'm not a sportsmen, but even I see that this is really working! And what about you? Are u into something?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: