Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:27:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coins to shill 2018?  (Read 806 times)
doncarloo (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:30:14 AM

I've been looking for coins with "shilling potential", basically coins which could become like a meme or coins with superior technology.
Cardano feels like they win the superior technology race.
I bought some Metootoken earlier today, it's like a Tinder version which is a bit more to the point and where women gain tokens from guys.
It feels like this one could go real high.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2991132.0
( Yes, I'm shilling you right now! Wink )

Anyone who've seen any other coins with potential to become a #MeToo hype or with great tech?
Rudolph White

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:52:14 AM

1. Bitcoin
Needless to say, this tops our list. Created by Satoshi Nakamoto, this cryptocurrency was the first in the market and has far surpassed the expectations of investors.  It is available on most of the exchanges.
Current Market Cap: $283 Billion
Markets: Coinbase, Zebpay (Although almost all exchanges allow you to buy it)
Buy Order: up to $18000
Our Prediction: $60,000 – $80,000
2. Ethereum
Ethereum is an open source development platform that allows developers to build and deploy decentralized apps (dapps). A lot of popular projects are launched using the Ethereum blockchain. The platform uses Ether as its token.
Current Market Cap: $76 Billion
Markets: Bittrex, Koinex
Buy Order: upto $800
Our Prediction: 3000$ – 4000$
3. Bitcoin Cash
Forked off Bitcoin in August this year, the fork allows more transactions to be processed because of increased block size i.e. 8 MB. It also offers replay and wipeout protection.
Current Market Cap: $51 Billion
Markets:  Bittrex, Koinex
Buy Order: upto 3500$
Our Prediction: 10,000$ – 20,000$
4. Litecoin
If Bitcoin is gold, then Litecoin is silver. It is also a fork of Bitcoin by Charlie Lee. Along with others, this currency has risen as well during the month of December and is currently the fourth largest cryptocurrency. The creator, Charlie has however sold all his Litecoin.
Current Market Cap: $15.7 Billion
Buy Order: up to 300$
Our Prediction: 1000$- 1500$
5. Ripple
Ripple is an open source digital payment network which is also used by banks such as the bank of Tokyo. Call it the ripple effect, Ripple’s cryptocurrency, XRP has risen a lot as well. The network is extremely fast and payments in XRP take 4 seconds.
Current Market Cap: $48.2 Billion
Buy Order: up to 1.3$
Our Prediction: 5$ – 7$
ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:20:29 AM

Apart from BTC, ETH I will suggest a New coin who are doing work differently than other coins always get successes Check

BITSUM
Decentralized, Open Source ,Untraceable,Anonymous

TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:24:41 AM

1. Bitcoin
Needless to say, this tops our list. Created by Satoshi Nakamoto, this cryptocurrency was the first in the market and has far surpassed the expectations of investors.  It is available on most of the exchanges.
Current Market Cap: $283 Billion
Markets: Coinbase, Zebpay (Although almost all exchanges allow you to buy it)
Buy Order: up to $18000
Our Prediction: $60,000 – $80,000
2. Ethereum
Ethereum is an open source development platform that allows developers to build and deploy decentralized apps (dapps). A lot of popular projects are launched using the Ethereum blockchain. The platform uses Ether as its token.
Current Market Cap: $76 Billion
Buy Order: upto $800
Our Prediction: 3000$ – 4000$
3. Bitcoin Cash
Forked off Bitcoin in August this year, the fork allows more transactions to be processed because of increased block size i.e. 8 MB. It also offers replay and wipeout protection.
Current Market Cap: $51 Billion
Markets:  Bittrex, Koinex
Buy Order: upto 3500$
Our Prediction: 10,000$ – 20,000$
4. Litecoin
If Bitcoin is gold, then Litecoin is silver. It is also a fork of Bitcoin by Charlie Lee. Along with others, this currency has risen as well during the month of December and is currently the fourth largest cryptocurrency. The creator, Charlie has however sold all his Litecoin.
Current Market Cap: $15.7 Billion
Buy Order: up to 300$
Our Prediction: 1000$- 1500$
5. Ripple
Ripple is an open source digital payment network which is also used by banks such as the bank of Tokyo. Call it the ripple effect, Ripple’s cryptocurrency, XRP has risen a lot as well. The network is extremely fast and payments in XRP take 4 seconds.
Current Market Cap: $48.2 Billion
Buy Order: up to 1.3$
Our Prediction: 5$ – 7$

What a funny predictions? Predictions of whom? And where of explanations of this predictions? Just say that whole crypto market will pump 5 times and I can make predictions for any crypto from the top 100 in the same way.
nikaPetro

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:48:02 PM

Investing in crypto-coins is becoming more profitable, here are some to do your analysis:
Lisk (LSK)
Golem (GNT)
Ripple (XRP)
Cardano (ADA)
Bytecoin (BCN)
Stellar Lumens (XLM)
Support,these coins still has not fully opened and have a high potential to bring their oblodateley a good profit.But here, I would add NEM,it is also still not dienen.
William49

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

Marinecoin is a completely fair crypto coin that will be handed out evenly among paricipants of the ICO to give it true value.  The ICO only requires you to do proof of promotion to be part of the awesome mtc ccommunity.  Have a go at it if you want to be part of something spectacular.  https://marineco.in  . 2018 is going to be a very exciting year for cryptocurrency  One of the big and upcoming coins is MTC.  MTC is the ticker for marinecoin.  Marinecoin dates back to 2014 but the cryptocurrency world was not ready for it yet and the crypto market overall was stagnant.  Marinecoin is dev-less artificial intelligence cryptocurrency that has low fees and eco-friendly.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:13:48 PM

BTC! ETH! NEO! Those are the coins in order for you to profit more. ETH, it will shine/shill so bright, it will be x3 in the end of this year. Neo, would be 1k usd at least I think. And btc might be 50k USD at the end of this year. Those are just prediction, but who knows?
maximal990

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:17:45 AM

No. Ico will not die in 2018. I will introduce you 1 ico extremely potential and promising! In my opinion Marinecoin in the future will grow strongly. With marinecoin’s achievements such as surpassing bitcoin to the top spot on coinmarketcap, there has been a blockchain since 2013, free of charge.Marineoicn has 500% faster block blocking than bitcoin, no charge. MTC is marinecoin is a coin, not a Token. They are ico for MTC, who will join ico will receive a free coin, every day you help them introduce you will receive 20,000 MTC per day or 140,000 MTC in 1 week. That is a wonderful thing.Marinecoin is devless and can be self-sustaining without people.Marinecoin reasonable distribution, time-tested value of transparency.The speed is extremely fast!Ico of marinecoin fair distribution. When you transfer coin to someone you usually pay a fee but for marinecoin not! It’s completely zero-fee.An opportunity for you to earn thousands of dollars later if you trust Marinecoin, on its blockchain. It is a wonderful coin. If you like it you can buy MTC on f1cx.com. When I join ico Marinecoin I will buy a little more to store for later. I’m excited about this coin! And I will introduce you, my sisters, my family, my friends about this great and potent coin!Marinecocoin has a technology that dilutes time. You can check the time of the computer.Marinecoin and their dev have a very intelligent and perfect artificial intelligence!Let’s build community of marinecoin growing stronger.machines, their advertising evidence at marineco dot in You can join their ico at the link I left here: marineco dot in Wish you success and introduce more friends to join ico of Marinecoin and together build marinecoin offline!
deepocean

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:48:44 PM

in my opinion nucleus vision is the best coin to shill 2018. The hype is too much and the price is very low. opinion is very nice. i think  should be invested.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:50:32 PM

digixdao, we need some gold in this unstable bearish market dont we all?
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/digixdao/usd

panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:03:39 PM

there's will always coin that become meme legend and still can pump to the moon, and that's is doge.
BinarySoul777

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:15:15 AM

I  like Marinecoin.  They are having a artificial intelligence based airdrop right now. the speed of transaction is awesome. Super easy, works with proof of promotion. Marinecoin to the moooon. Transferring MTC to my wallet in just a second. The best part about is %99 of all MTC is fair distribution based on a new coin generation system called proof of promotion called POP. Best of all, It is a self sustaining machine to machine system with a steady growing community.
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:51:01 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 04:38:15 PM by RomanPetrush

I like Electroneum, Eidoo, Storiqa, Wanchain, Rhoc, Wabi and EOS. Electroneum is still cheap as it had some problems with cryptopia, but it will recover the price soon. Eidoo has amaizing wallet and services. EOS could beat Ethereum.

BinarySoul777

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:28:29 AM

I feel the marketing & promotion is more important zero fees for community growth and sustained usability of an altcoin. Yes 100 percent free no strings attached.  Marinecoin is an extremely fast coin that is eco- friendly and dev-less. mtc will be controlled by artificial iot intelligence and will be a real force in the crypto markets in the future. MTC is a time tested network. Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin community.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:29:54 PM

Sorry to say but metoocoin sounds just like a perfect shit coin without any solid concept or use cases, its better to put your money in top seriuos projects and benefit in the long run from them.

Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:42:18 AM

By the end of 2017, they said the year 2018 would be the year of crypto money. we have completed the first quarter and continue with the damage. I hope this situation will end soon.
paploo

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:43:28 PM

For 2018 I am only watching EOS and PHR.
PHR is so undervalued at the moment and EOS is like the beautiful seedling that it is.... she'll be a full grown redwood tree in not too much time.
PaxtonFabian

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:32:32 PM

I've been looking for coins with "shilling potential", basically coins which could become like a meme or coins with superior technology.
Cardano feels like they win the superior technology race.
I bought some Metootoken earlier today, it's like a Tinder version which is a bit more to the point and where women gain tokens from guys.
It feels like this one could go real high.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2991132.0
( Yes, I'm shilling you right now! Wink )

Anyone who've seen any other coins with potential to become a #MeToo hype or with great tech?
I like the ETH, NEO, NEM, DASH, IOTA, WAVES & BTC because I think it's price will be moon in future.
dxme2x3

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:29:05 PM

- Today I will introduce you to a project is ico but it is not on the telegram nor has the technology of etherum. It has had a blockchain since 2013, 1 project is free to distribute 20,000 coin per day if you help them advertise on the big forum or 140,000 coin per week, it’s a totally free project and i want to share with you on this potential project. It is Marinecoín. - Marinecoín with fast lockchain speed, I only take 2 - 6 seconds to switch from one wallet to another (you can try to verify my words), - The best thing that investors like us when we hear about it is that they absolutely love zero fees. -Marinecoín has a 500% faster block than the bitcoin network. - Marinecoín has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network. Marinecoín is ready to develop and integrate smart contract applications. - Mairnecoin has a resilient network. Seed distribution is free. Let me build a marinecoín community that is growing bigger, spreading around the world. Did you ever know that Marinecoín has surpassed all other coin to become the top 1 on the coinmarketcap.com website !? You can check them on google. - You can join ico for free at .MTC.’s website: marinecoín.com - If you really see the potential of marinecoín as well as its blockchain then you can buy more at f1cx.com. You can trade .MTC. Marinecoín with 3 other electronic money such as Doge, BTC, LTC. - Marinecoín is a machine to machine. - Marinecoín is environmentally friendly with iodine. - Marinecoín is a coin with artificial intelligence <3 - Distribution Technology of marinecoín is Time Dilution. Marinecoín is also abbreviated as .MTC.! The above I tell you that is so wonderful thing about marinecoín !? Let me join ico of marinecoín and together build up marinecoín to grow in the cryptocurrency market ... Link to join ico as well as more information about Marinecoín: marineco.ín
poot89

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:28:15 AM

In 2011, Lee invented it. It was seen as an alternative to Bitcoin and stable. Lee's starting point is to reduce the time needed to reach a new deal, while adjusting the way Bitcoin was mined to ensure that anyone can participate. My goal is that people can use Litecoin to buy things every day. It will be an option for payment.

Litecoin is preparing to increase its number ------- its number is limited to 84 million, compared to 4 times that of Bitcoin's 21 million. About 54 million Litecoin coins are in circulation, but Bitcoin is currently only 16.9 million in circulation.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: