Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:13:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Envion Scam with locked tokens lasts tooo long  (Read 595 times)
vtrx (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:54:07 AM

Hi guys, this threat is for those Envion investors who purchased the tokens during ICO with bitcoin and still have them locked in the envion accounts. The following facts are outrageous:

1) There are at least 10,000 of investors who still can not use their envion tokens.

2) Envion is playing an insolent and deceitful game with bringing their tokens to trade on Hitbtc (Envion is selling the tokens to new investors, while ico investors can NOT trade their locked tokens).

3) Envion support team responds within several days with a template message like "you should be patient and wait for the email with instructions to unlock your tokens" and naive investors think it's a very difficult and high volume process, but in fact Envion continues to grow its capitalization by exclusive trading its tokens as described in #3. And this response is lasting for 6 weeks already.

4) The objective attitude to Envion by a giant number of investors can be read in the comments on Medium (for envion's updates and news) and here in the main thread of Envion ico. I should say the attitude has changed from 95% positive to 30-40% positive... and it is within 1 month only. There are even lots of bounty participant complaints about the tokens they have never received.

5) As of now, many investors are eager to see (during a visit) the real working MMU in Germany, some have written many requests to envion sales to purchase MMU and have never heard back.

So don't you think that Envion is not just one of the biggest ico of 2017, but also a biggest scam? How can we influence envion to unlock our tokens as soon as possible?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:27:53 AM

Be patient, we at Envion are working so hard to secure our own future first, a man has got to eat right? we have devd Envion and we deserve this money, if you want your money back, we don't care, because we have other ICOs, invest on them, because we still need money.
This is your fault, we needed more money, you didn't give us more money, now we have to sell your tokens to others.

There is a great project you should invest ASAP a.k.a ACY, invest and at least get your tokens, take Envion's code and put it next to activity token.
You have got scammed, end of story.

🖤😏
Sylar2016

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:36:03 AM

Surely this is not a fair behavior, making unequal treatment between investors.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
D-Fault

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:41:57 AM

What the heck is that Envion? Never heard about it. I bet you gotta be crazy to invest in such obvious scam projects.
saptadip

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:51:07 AM

What the heck is that Envion? Never heard about it. I bet you gotta be crazy to invest in such obvious scam projects.

I am also an investor in Envion and quite confident that it's not a scam.
Check their website(https://www.envion.org/en/) and whitepaper to know more, though ICO is over now. One of the major achievement of Envion during the ICO period is:

Over 100,000,000 USD*raised! Top #6 ICO of all time

I agree that some of there processes are not very convenient for early investors, but I would advise give them some time to setup everything and grow.
KTPU777

Activity: 154

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:57:22 AM

Unfortunately participation in ICO is a certain risk. And you need to be ready for this. I do not want to believe that they are scammers. But such behavior does not exactly attract investors to them. And all investors can only wait and hope that everything will be fine.

winiets

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:04:37 AM

I bought tokens in december but i got them immediately.
they said the tokens where locked but if you manually add them in MEW you can already see them. (at least i can)
A friend of me also bought tokens but he paid with credit card.
He still have his tokens locked because they want to wait till the chargeback period is over.
I dont think envion is a scam as they are investing much money in marketing an other things.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:26:31 AM

Envion so far I haven't smell scam, I'm not sure about your argument yet. Surely this is a nightmare for investors if this is really a scam. They are still working, they will prove it sooner or later

huzurkan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 522

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:40:15 AM

As far as I know, bounty hunters are not given tokens. I do not understand what the team is trying to do. it is not professional at all.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"  
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"    
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:42:47 AM

As far as I know, bounty hunters are not given tokens. I do not understand what the team is trying to do. it is not professional at all.

I can confirm it.. I'm still waiting to receive my tokens gained with twitter bounty... it's very annoying.... hope this situation will solve soon!
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:56:04 AM

I am about to participate in their bounty campaign but i could not participate for reason that i am still on a signature campaign. I think they're all good and the ICO is legit as what i read on their whitepaper and team.
I feel what the OP feels because he/she is investing money but that's what it takes to invest in ICO. You got to know the consequences that you might encounter in the future.
Well, whatever may be the reason behind delays of unlocking the tokens, all the OP can do for now is to wait until the token is good to go because EVN token price now is gradually decreasing from .9$ since it was listed.

MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:16:55 PM

I did not join their ICO, but I joined their bounty campaign. And I did not received any EVN token. I think I have to wait for some weeks.
Envion is a big and potential project, so I can wait for them.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:18:29 PM

I can confirm it.. I'm still waiting to receive my tokens gained with twitter bounty... it's very annoying.... hope this situation will solve soon!

In the official branch of the bounty campaign, it was written that until KYC is over and the tokens are sent to the investors, the campaign will not reach the participants of the campaign. This week they plan to give an official statement on the issue of payment of tokens.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:26:47 PM

If you are an investor crypto ICO, you need to be an optimist !!! You need to be patient ,be aware of all the changes, and swearing and panic will not lead to anything good! And another, ICO is always a the risk, do not forget that you yourself give money!
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:43:16 PM

Hi guys, this threat is for those Envion investors who purchased the tokens during ICO with bitcoin and still have them locked in the envion accounts. The following facts are outrageous:

1) There are at least 10,000 of investors who still can not use their envion tokens.

2) Envion is playing an insolent and deceitful game with bringing their tokens to trade on Hitbtc (Envion is selling the tokens to new investors, while ico investors can NOT trade their locked tokens).

3) Envion support team responds within several days with a template message like "you should be patient and wait for the email with instructions to unlock your tokens" and naive investors think it's a very difficult and high volume process, but in fact Envion continues to grow its capitalization by exclusive trading its tokens as described in #3. And this response is lasting for 6 weeks already.

4) The objective attitude to Envion by a giant number of investors can be read in the comments on Medium (for envion's updates and news) and here in the main thread of Envion ico. I should say the attitude has changed from 95% positive to 30-40% positive... and it is within 1 month only. There are even lots of bounty participant complaints about the tokens they have never received.

5) As of now, many investors are eager to see (during a visit) the real working MMU in Germany, some have written many requests to envion sales to purchase MMU and have never heard back.

So don't you think that Envion is not just one of the biggest ico of 2017, but also a biggest scam? How can we influence envion to unlock our tokens as soon as possible?

Envion did not make any sense as business proposition and I am not surprised that it is not treating the investors correctly. I just don´t think is worth keeping those tokens.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
CJNCRYPTO

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:18:50 PM

-It is true that they are slow and have had a lot of tokens and investors still locked and were clearly not prepared for the scale and administration of the busniss.

-Also is true they warned and stated before ICO about credit card investors and KYC, and clean bountys.

To me all that just states it is the first ico that i see that really is taking it serious doing by the book, also recheckin bountys to detect and reward who worked for them and not other bounty ripoffs.

Guys.. this is the closest any ICO gets to be the real deal..

Of course the downside is it is slower and dumpers and bounty people are unhappy with it. I dont blame them, if i where in this ICO for quick liquidity i would be too.

Anyway i dont see how this ICO was ever good to start from for dumpers or bounty hunters. Bad choice of ICO for investing money and time
Why would anyone seeking quick liquidity.. would invest in this ICO or any other mining ICO for that matter.
This ICO only seems good/profitable for holding...like master nodes or see it as interest..but better and cheaper or at least with no ridiculoes 100k minimum needed you decide the amount you can put in and you sell what you want(always in profit) when you want and still keep revenue/interest on whatever amount you have.

People who sell this particular ICO below 1dollar just dont believe in the project and are unpacient or lost faith and also are unpacient. In both case it is not a good deal money wise and if you think about the economics of this ICO.
Anyway in this game  ones loss is always someone gain... the ones who never lose.... the Exchanges of course.

cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:42:26 PM

if investors did not receive their tokens yet,
all bounty should increase their patient, because in all of ICO project, investors will receive their tokens first before the bounty hunt

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:16:00 AM

You have got scammed, end of story.

I'm sad for this turn in events, but i guess that's exactly what happened. I can't believe this vaporware was able to raise $100M (if i remember correctly). ABSURD. Hope things will adjust over time. This just scares people away from crypto world.
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:27:55 AM

I don't believe ENVION is a scam but in the other hand their team takes too long for releasing and distributing ENVION token for all bounty paricipants it's almost 2 months now since the campaign ended..
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:30:42 AM

So someone cries scam and people believe even though they offer no evidence and contradict themselves (10k waiting... not a big volume operation - which is it?).

As i follow this ICO its the credit card purchasers and bounty campaign that have been slow to receive.  Normal KYC completed investors have had their tokens.  As for asking for hardware, they've only just raised funds... some people haven't read the white paper or haven't a clue about investment if they expect delivery of hardware product in such short time.  Roll Eyes

If every ICO that has problems with token distribution is a scam, then they are all scams. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: