Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:07:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Envion Scam with locked tokens lasts tooo long  (Read 597 times)
vtrx (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:07:01 AM

My tokens are still locked.

I paid with Eth and completed kyc.

I have emailed, twitter, Facebook - no reply. I also cannot access their telegram for some reason Sad

Can Enviin help me please?

Telegram : @Sophiex1998
Eth: 0x8b2b14ef1B26e651874f1b3875C2BAF623259790

Send them PM through this forum, may be you will be able to reach them. Their profile link is  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1268103
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivrytwr3

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:47:41 PM

They aren't accepting pm's from newbies and tokens still locked and still no reply across any form of communication.

I've got a bad feeling about this.
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:31:30 PM

So someone cries scam and people believe even though they offer no evidence and contradict themselves (10k waiting... not a big volume operation - which is it?).

As i follow this ICO its the credit card purchasers and bounty campaign that have been slow to receive.  Normal KYC completed investors have had their tokens.  As for asking for hardware, they've only just raised funds... some people haven't read the white paper or haven't a clue about investment if they expect delivery of hardware product in such short time.  Roll Eyes

If every ICO that has problems with token distribution is a scam, then they are all scams. 
look at the latest video, where it shows how the finished container is taken from the warehouse. Do you think that the employees of such a project should look like, they are more like a low-wage labor force and it's done to throw dust in your eyes!

JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:34:14 PM

LOL. Everyone thought that Envion is a great project at the start but for now, they turn to scam everyone after get a huge amount of money from their investors Smiley. Beside there are a lot of bounty participants also scammed. Smiley. They've worked for months but for now they get nothing and there are no respond from dev team of Envion Smiley. Fuck this shit Smiley

Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:44:17 PM

I think if they deceive them they will not manage to hide with such money, all the same it was registered in Europe everything, there the laws are tough, I do not think that they wanted problems with the law!

johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:09:51 PM

Very often after end ICO company block some of the tokens. I do not know the amount of money you spent. But usually, the more money you invested, the more you got a discount or bonus, the later you get your tokens.
First unlock expensive and then gradually to the cheapest (or bonus).
I think you need to wait.

Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:22:28 PM

You can't tag them as scam yet. It's true they're not being straight with their token unlock for Btc investors and until now, they haven't said anything about bounty payouts. And it's very unfair to ICO participants as the unlock process is not that too hard to provide. Just excise patience with them and learn from it too. Participate with ETH in ERC20 tokens ICO to avoid all this drama next time. I am a bounty hunter waiting patiently to be paid.
vtrx (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:26:05 AM

The whole situation with Envion investment is very poor. The tokens are traded at half price comparing to ICO (while the project is considered to be real and paying dividends, so the token price must not be as weak as shitcoins dramatically falling now), tokens are traded on shit exchanges only, with ICO final amount over $100M they could enter at least 1 reputable exchange, but they have chosen trash exchanges and possibly are NOT accepted by giant major exchanges... Very sad.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:31:39 AM

If this is really so, then it seems to me that this is the most expensive scam that was in the crypto currency. They collected more than $ 100,000,000. It seems to me that if it were a scam, then they definitely will be interested in certain people, especially the SEC, which so strongly regulates crypto-currencies.
vtrx (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:35:07 AM

The problem is that IF it is a scam, then it is an intelligent and polite kind of scam which is closer to determination of low quality and zero potential business project rather than scam. They did KYC and did not allow the US unprofessional investors to participate so SEC has nothing to do with them right now...
basobulat

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:37:58 AM

I just read this from you. so far envion is a very big ico. even I saw participants of the campaign reach 1000 signatures. this is a record breaker in a campaign that I know.

vtrx (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:47:14 AM

I just read this from you. so far envion is a very big ico. even I saw participants of the campaign reach 1000 signatures. this is a record breaker in a campaign that I know.

We are talking about different things. Nobody argues that their ico was impressive but we hope their realization of the project will be as good as predicted, while many details now show their team is not professional and our expectations are in danger.
mayasari

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:55:23 AM

Hi guys, this threat is for those Envion investors who purchased the tokens during ICO with bitcoin and still have them locked in the envion accounts. The following facts are outrageous:

1) There are at least 10,000 of investors who still can not use their envion tokens.

2) Envion is playing an insolent and deceitful game with bringing their tokens to trade on Hitbtc (Envion is selling the tokens to new investors, while ico investors can NOT trade their locked tokens).

3) Envion support team responds within several days with a template message like "you should be patient and wait for the email with instructions to unlock your tokens" and naive investors think it's a very difficult and high volume process, but in fact Envion continues to grow its capitalization by exclusive trading its tokens as described in #3. And this response is lasting for 6 weeks already.

4) The objective attitude to Envion by a giant number of investors can be read in the comments on Medium (for envion's updates and news) and here in the main thread of Envion ico. I should say the attitude has changed from 95% positive to 30-40% positive... and it is within 1 month only. There are even lots of bounty participant complaints about the tokens they have never received.

5) As of now, many investors are eager to see (during a visit) the real working MMU in Germany, some have written many requests to envion sales to purchase MMU and have never heard back.

So don't you think that Envion is not just one of the biggest ico of 2017, but also a biggest scam? How can we influence envion to unlock our tokens as soon as possible?

this is very bad news, i'm one of bounty participant, to be honest i'm disapointed to their team. because in the beginning i'm very sure this is a very great projet in the future.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
vtrx (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:08:32 AM

this is very bad news, i'm one of bounty participant, to be honest i'm disapointed to their team. because in the beginning i'm very sure this is a very great projet in the future.

That's the difference - in the beginning it was MARKETING, while now it is actual business process..
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:24:00 AM

Bounty distributions are not made, coins are kept locked. How much is it about a coin that has so much invested, so many participants in the bounty campaign is still talking about such bad things? The team is not working well, it's sad Sad

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:40:00 AM

This is my first time of seeing this piece. This has also open my understanding to some of the things that are happening around the circles of Envion. I participated in the bounty campaign. It is now over a month i should have received my reward, yet nothing. All we keep hearing is that some abnormalities were noticed and that they are trying to eliminate the fake accounts.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:46:25 AM

Surely this is not a fair behavior, making unequal treatment between investors.
There are a lot of junk messages or tricky tricks among investors but, the primary purpose is to take the money illegal profits between investors, in my country no matter, In any case, it is supposed to be a scam of corruption. Some projects are supposed to be scams, but there are many people still involved because they do not know.
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:54:15 AM

I still have hope that all investors will pay at least! And it's good that all this is done in Europe, nobody will leave responsibility, and former journalists, and those who are behind them!
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:34:32 PM

What put me off the project is the dividends payment because I know from experience exchanges will be put off the tokens, but to see them playing waiting ame with the investors, I don'y understand why some tokens are locked and that of some people are not
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:56:29 PM

How sad that I joined the signature campaign of envion for over a month but haven't receive my reward till now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: