Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:46:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Envion Scam with locked tokens lasts tooo long  (Read 595 times)
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:03:28 PM

As far as I know, bounty hunters are not given tokens. I do not understand what the team is trying to do. it is not professional at all.

I confirm this. I participated in bounty hunting but they did not pay for all the participants. Phishers will take bad consequences.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:15:29 PM

This is my first time of seeing such attitude, ICO has ended since Jan14, meanwhile, token have not been distributed to the investors let alone the bounty participant. Though, I don't think they are a scam.
Let's just be a little more patient with them because I see a future in them.
vtrx (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:47:46 AM

Surely this is not a fair behavior, making unequal treatment between investors.
There are a lot of junk messages or tricky tricks among investors but, the primary purpose is to take the money illegal profits between investors, in my country no matter, In any case, it is supposed to be a scam of corruption. Some projects are supposed to be scams, but there are many people still involved because they do not know.

As I wrote it is a polite and intelligent scam, which proves that even such trustworthy ICO like Envion's from such reputable countries like Germany and Switzerland are powerful in manipulating their token market and getiing out tens of millions $ to spend either way they like (I am sure certain amounts are already in offshore accounts of the project owners) and stay unpunished. All these ICO ratings are useless as they are reflecting the marketing part of any ICO project only, bad things happen after ICO is finished.

Such examples make me think that SEC (as one of...) controlled crowd funding is much better than decentralized...
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:48:50 AM

Tokens of some participants are blocked because they are bought on Fiat through a bank card or because they have not yet passed KYC (for the same reason they do not pay bounty, since it is not known the exact number of tokens)

vtrx (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:54:30 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 10:47:43 AM by vtrx

Tokens of some participants are blocked because they are bought on Fiat through a bank card or because they have not yet passed KYC (for the same reason they do not pay bounty, since it is not known the exact number of tokens)

Read the thread and think before you write. We do not discuss the problem of frozen tokens bought with credit cards, envion warned about this 6 months hold during ICO and it is normal, but we are talking about frozen tokens bought for btc and eth and KYC sucessfully passed! And many other negative details concerning envion's unprofessional team and scamlike manner of doing business after ico.
Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:41:37 PM

Firstly, they do not what do not, so that the project itself developed, collected only 2 containers in 2 months, they have two people collect them? Secondly, if only everyone wanted to do everything for a long time and checked and paid the bounty, chances are that there's a scam!

Piterg

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:07:37 PM

We collected 2 containers in 2 months, and we need to collect about 400, they will collect them forever, if they will of course. Many times I regretted that I invested in them!
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

If you really follow envion then you should know how hardworking the team behind is! But it is still suspicious that they are in it for the dividends, with the bounties and some investors' tokens are still rendered useless, it may be a way to teach us how to be patient and hodl you know
vtrx (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:52:19 AM

If you really follow envion then you should know how hardworking the team behind is! But it is still suspicious that they are in it for the dividends, with the bounties and some investors' tokens are still rendered useless, it may be a way to teach us how to be patient and hodl you know

The only thing it teches us is that scammers can originate from Germany and Switzerland too (not just from Russia, Israel or Bangladesh) and the whole business idea of envion is a piece of shit if you have some brains and can do math. I am sure we will see the dividends update in summer, but it will be so tiny (as the market is so down) that envion tokens will fall down to $0.1-$0.05.
vtrx (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:55:27 AM

We collected 2 containers in 2 months, and we need to collect about 400, they will collect them forever, if they will of course. Many times I regretted that I invested in them!

You forgot to mention if we see the bearish market for 1-2 years more like it was starting from the end of 2013, than envion will just cover the salaries of its unporfessional team members and will have no funds for collecting new containers Angry
Gusk

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:31:57 AM

The only thing it teches us is that scammers can originate from Germany and Switzerland too (not just from Russia, Israel or Bangladesh) and the whole business idea of envion is a piece of shit if you have some brains and can do math. I am sure we will see the dividends update in summer, but it will be so tiny (as the market is so down) that envion tokens will fall down to $0.1-$0.05.
In Germany, not just steal money, they can be held accountable for such amounts, I hope they understand it. And so they do some kind of movement, they can just ruin the company and that's it!

vtrx (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:21:43 PM

Are there still people who have not received their unlocked tokens from envion purchased with bitcoin and ether?
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:35:10 PM

Yes there is something strange about envion, i mean it is already 2-3 months since their ico closed, they have generated all the tokens theough a smart contract but they are still holding up the tokens, similarly they have not updated the spreadsheets for bounty campaign participants with tokens earned which is somewhat suspicious, i hope they will clear everything within this month otherwise it will be a huge question mark.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Malbaunti

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:41:16 PM

Participated in the bounty  company. I hope they solve as soon as possible their problems. And we'll get our payouts.
ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

Envion may or may not be a scam, but it is definitely a very ambitious project that resembles something like science fiction rather than a honest business proposition. Let´s hope for the best.
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:54:02 PM

Participated in the bounty  company. I hope they solve as soon as possible their problems. And we'll get our payouts.
ive visted thier facebookpage its looks like the project still give update to the investors, but dont know if they want to pay participants its been 3 months since thier ICO finish but nothing heard when they plan to distribute the bounty.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
arapgeceleri

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:57:49 PM

I joined Envion bounty. but I am disappointed. I trusted so much our trust was wasted. Payments have not been made yet. There is no news.

Piterg

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:18:54 AM

They delay time, funds are spent at a minimum, they most likely want to go bankrupt, I do not know what procedure is bankruptcy in Europe, but everything goes to this!
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:36:32 PM

I'm starting to think that it's all a scam, as they continue to ask for patience, but now it's been two months since the end of the ICO.
I do not know what to believe, it would be a shame that one of the most successful operations proved to be a scam.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:27:20 PM

a catastophalic ico. These people just talk and have a very bad team. and the containers can only be seen on photos. and how many investors have already got token? I think very few. I hope it is not scam. but it could be scam
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: