Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:16:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [REBRAND] BanKITT (BKT) POW NeoScrypt ASIC Resistant HIGH ROI Masternode  (Read 6142 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yume91

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:09:48 AM

What exchange bankitt listed on?
Planed to cryptobridge and graviex in short time

I see Crypto Bridge is enough, Graviex is not needed

2 exchanges are better than one

I see you should focus on project development and community more on a small exchange
The community of BKT is too few

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BanKITTcoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:25:41 AM

I see you should focus on project development and community more on a small exchange

That is our current priority. Grow BanKITT community. Small exchange so that members can trade. Also exchange will bring new members
evren320

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:12:55 PM

Reserved for new website
Beemine.Pro

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:04:23 PM

dev! When will the translation bounty be paid?
evren320

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:58:56 PM

why all masternode statuses are WATCHDOG_EXPIRED ?
BanKITTcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:07:46 PM

BanKITT is now trading on GRAVIEX
FianaRook

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:14:05 PM

How do you ensure security?
BanKITTcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:22:14 PM

How do you ensure security?
Security of what? The code is secure and open source. check Github
VyperFX

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:08:20 AM

When masternode online?
Svob777

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:18:12 AM

BanKITT is now trading on GRAVIEX
the appearance of sharing is a good sign
BanKITTcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:48:56 AM

When masternode online?
Coming ASAP
newfulluser

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:55:51 AM

WinManual how to do MASTERNODE. This instruction also applies to any masternode coin. In this example, I use my laptop as a server and a wallet. Those. We do not need a separate computer or VPS. I apologize in advance for my English  Roll Eyes

1. First go tohttps://github.com/bankitt/bankitt/releases/tag/1.1.0.1 and download the wallet, start it and then go to the settings and put a check mark on the tab see masternode.
2. Go to your computer. Go to the console debugging purse and enter: "getnewaddress MN1"
"MN1" is just a purse tag for easy identification. You can use any label at your discretion. We remember the received address - this will be the address of the wallet of our masternode.
3. Send to the received address 10000 coins. Example in console: "sendtoaddress BX7*************** 10000"
4. In response, we get transaction number (example  a7de5c587b7bb227d3cfd61ccdf3416498adeb5ea3b752445***********) - also remember it (write to notepad) - we will need it. We wait until the transaction is fully confirmed on the network (6/6).
5. After the transaction is confirmed, generate a unique private master key, in console write: "masternode genkey"
Write to notepad received key.
6. We also need to get the transaction code from step 3 with the collateral transfer, define it with the command: "masternode outputs"
In my case, it was "1"
7. Now you need to edit the wallet settings file, which is located in the tools wallet section. Add next lines:
rpcuser=Any value
rpcpassword=Any value
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
daemon=1
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256
server=1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey= key from step 5
externalip=your external ip address

After save settings
8. Go to the "Tools" select "open the masternode settings file"
Add next lines:
mn1 195.**.**.**:1661 7duGSxqju4********************* a7de5c*************** 1
Where:
- mn1 - Your masternode name
- 195.**.**.**:1661 - your external ip address, port does not change
-  7duGSxqju4********************* - private masternode key, obtained in step 5
- a7de5c*************** - transaction number from step 4
- transaction code - the transaction ID obtained in step 3, where we sent 10000 to your address as collateral for the masternode, in my case, it was "1"
Save the configuration and restart the wallet.
In the "masternodes" tab, your MN should appear, the status will be PRE_ENABELED, after short time it should change to ENABALE. If there is nothing in the mastering tab. We go to the debugging console and type: masternode start-alias <NAME of your MN>.

ATTENTION!!! who use router You need to do port forwarding if the node does not connect. On each router is done in different ways, you need read the guide to your device.

On this all, I attach a screenshot of the working masternode.
There will be questions, please write me here! Not in PM!
https://imgur.com/42vpYoW

To say "Thank You"

BanKITT coin adress: BX7i9iEJjkibJnDzrbr1ouP6dGpFYKjkot

You said you are runnning the masternode on a laptop at home, how is this possible if your external IP at home is usually dynamic and changes every week/month or every time you restart your router? Once you restart the router or the IP gets automatically changed, you will have to reconfigure the masternode, is that correct?
Svob777

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:23:23 AM

WinManual how to do MASTERNODE. This instruction also applies to any masternode coin. In this example, I use my laptop as a server and a wallet. Those. We do not need a separate computer or VPS. I apologize in advance for my English  Roll Eyes

1. First go tohttps://github.com/bankitt/bankitt/releases/tag/1.1.0.1 and download the wallet, start it and then go to the settings and put a check mark on the tab see masternode.
2. Go to your computer. Go to the console debugging purse and enter: "getnewaddress MN1"
"MN1" is just a purse tag for easy identification. You can use any label at your discretion. We remember the received address - this will be the address of the wallet of our masternode.
3. Send to the received address 10000 coins. Example in console: "sendtoaddress BX7*************** 10000"
4. In response, we get transaction number (example  a7de5c587b7bb227d3cfd61ccdf3416498adeb5ea3b752445***********) - also remember it (write to notepad) - we will need it. We wait until the transaction is fully confirmed on the network (6/6).
5. After the transaction is confirmed, generate a unique private master key, in console write: "masternode genkey"
6. We also need to get the transaction code from step 3 with the collateral transfer, define it with the command: "masternode outputs"
In my case, it was "1"
7. Now you need to edit the wallet settings file, which is located in the tools wallet section. Add next lines:
rpcuser=Any value
rpcpassword=Any value
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
daemon=1
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256
server=1
masternode=1

After save settings
Add next lines:
Where:
- transaction code - the transaction ID obtained in step 3, where we sent 10000 to your address as collateral for the masternode, in my case, it was "1"
In the "masternodes" tab, your MN should appear, the status will be PRE_ENABELED, after short time it should change to ENABALE. If there is nothing in the mastering tab. We go to the debugging console and type: masternode start-alias <NAME of your MN>.

ATTENTION!!! who use router You need to do port forwarding if the node does not connect. On each router is done in different ways, you need read the guide to your device.

To say "Thank You"

You said you are runnning the masternode on a laptop at home, how is this possible if your external IP at home is usually dynamic and changes every week/month or every time you restart your router? Once you restart the router or the IP gets automatically changed, you will have to reconfigure the masternode, is that correct?
yes, I change my ip every time I restart
newfulluser

Activity: 267

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:52:09 AM

yes, I change my ip every time I restart
That sucks, thanks.
BOSS2220

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

In my case, it was "1"
rpcuser=Any value
rpcpassword=Any value
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
daemon=1
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256
server=1
masternode=1

After save settings
Add next lines:
Where:

To say "Thank You"

I bought an external (permanent) IP from my internet provider. It costs about $ 0.9 per month.
tazmako

Activity: 350

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:40:39 PM

reserve thailand translation.

my past work.

LIZ : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=25285.0

BTCZ : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=25171.0

IFX : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=28363.0

ARGO : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=27243.0

Snow : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=26284.0

NoderX : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=28975.0

thanks.

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
Svob777

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:49:22 PM

I would like to see a road map.
BanKITTcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:43:09 PM

I would like to see a road map.
we have basic one. Ranking website, better exchange, coinmarketcap. Then, we announce new roadmap
httpb

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:54:49 PM

That is our current priority. Grow BanKITT community. Small exchange so that members can trade. Also exchange will bring new members

In my opinion you should focus on growing a community first. If the coin / token is on exchange too fast, the people usually just dump it. But if you delay a bit, the dumpers will just move on to the next thing, while the real supporters will still be here.
Svob777

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:36:48 PM

how to run 2 master crafts in 1 wallet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: