Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:01:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [REBRAND] BanKITT (BKT) POW NeoScrypt ASIC Resistant HIGH ROI Masternode  (Read 6142 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lantic_Mining

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:00:31 AM

Wink 5000 viper was sent to BZSpJx9XhwLzb2aK3NQMAm2qV2TGqhCZ9u.

Received and thank you!

Any problems with the pool or you aren't happy for any reason then just let us know and we'll send it back - it's crypto but we want happy customers!

Regards,

John
JeffYangz

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:07:56 AM

Hi there,

could someone please share abit info of how setting bankitt masternode in vps?
how could i compile the wallet in VPS?
nongrain

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:51:38 AM

Received and thank you!

Any problems with the pool or you aren't happy for any reason then just let us know and we'll send it back - it's crypto but we want happy customers!

Regards,

John

I happy, but only one issue is that http://pool.lanticmining.co.uk/ frontend is frequently down.

MODCRYPTO TEAM ** BROFIST - BITNEXUS - ALPHANODE - BANKITZ *** PEW,BTNX,ALN,BKZ
Lantic_Mining

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:09:31 AM

Received and thank you!

Regards,

John

I happy, but only one issue is that http://pool.lanticmining.co.uk/ frontend is frequently down.

Yes, we've been seeing that as well. It started happening two days ago when we changed over to Cloudflare from Incapsula for our DDoS protection - something obviously needs 'tweaking' there. No dropouts in the stratums's since they went up 10 hours ago (we restarted that server when we added Viper) so mining isn't effected.

We are opening a new exchange towards the end of this month which is taking most of our development resources - well worth the effort but things like lokking at Cloudflare settings are unfortunately taking longer than is ideal.

Regards,

Mark
Lantic_Mining

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:19:18 AM

Hi there,

could someone please share abit info of how setting bankitt masternode in vps?
how could i compile the wallet in VPS?

I haven't seen a guide for Bankitt but it will be the same procedure as other masternodes I would imagine.

Try following the guide here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2788625.0 - it's for Rapture so you'll need to change some things (BKT collateral is 10,000 coins not the 1,000 for Rapture for example) but should get you there.

If you are really stuck then we can host the server side for you but honestly it really is straightforward once you've done one especially if you already have a VPS.

Regards,

Mark
rascabily

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:36:48 PM

link discord no good pls change.
vojda

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:03:09 PM

Hello can someone help mi  with watcbog expired on win10 please
Karinna

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:26:49 PM

Hi, guys!
Could you provide me contacts for my Commercial Offer?
TheHiman

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:10:58 PM

For all which have problems with "WATCHDOG_EXPIRED":

a.) Took a sentinel from SAROS, CTF or another coin, which is based on the same codebase-fork.

b.) Unpack the source to a temp. working folder, but don´t install the scripts yet!

c.) search & replace in ALL the scripts the "oldcoinname" (i.e. "saros") and replace it with "bankitt"

d.) rename all files, which contains in partly the old coinname and rename the files partly to bankitt
(sample: saros_config.py becomes bankitt_config.py, etc.)

e.) after renaming all things, one more edit: in the file "bankitt_config.py" search for the old "default_port" number in Line 37 and change it to 6116

f.) install this scripts in the final location, and don´t use any git-commands from the readme-files - because, you work with the local modified scripts now :-)

I used the SAROS-sentinel for this, it was a quick and dirty hack, but finaly it works and i have no more WATCHDOG_EXPIRED ;-)

BTW: For general instructions, how to install under linux the sentinel, please consult one of the many MN sentinel install guides out there.
The procedure for bankitt is the same as for many other coins, which uses sentinel as watchdog.
nongrain

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:21:41 AM

Don't worry.
My master node also shown WATCHDOG_EXPIRED status, but I still received 90 coins every 2.5 hour.

a.) Took a sentinel from SAROS, CTF or another coin, which is based on the same codebase-fork.

b.) Unpack the source to a temp. working folder, but don´t install the scripts yet!

c.) search & replace in ALL the scripts the "oldcoinname" (i.e. "saros") and replace it with "bankitt"

d.) rename all files, which contains in partly the old coinname and rename the files partly to bankitt

e.) after renaming all things, one more edit: in the file "bankitt_config.py" search for the old "default_port" number in Line 37 and change it to 6116

f.) install this scripts in the final location, and don´t use any git-commands from the readme-files - because, you work with the local modified scripts now :-)

I used the SAROS-sentinel for this, it was a quick and dirty hack, but finaly it works and i have no more WATCHDOG_EXPIRED ;-)

BTW: For general instructions, how to install under linux the sentinel, please consult one of the many MN sentinel install guides out there.
The procedure for bankitt is the same as for many other coins, which uses sentinel as watchdog.

nongrain

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:51:18 AM

Number of BanKITT master nodes is increasing very fast, 184 nodes for now.

https://mntop.co.in/

This make  BanKITT has very strange network and fast transaction process.
However, DIFF of BanKITT is very low (below 0.5) that you can mine 10,000 BKT for setting masternode within 2 days by only 8-10 Mh/s rig.

nongrain

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:38:26 PM

This tutorial is suitable for the installed MN on windows?
Give a link where you can download sentinel from sentinel from SAROS, CTF

Can we use this https://github.com/vivocoin/sentinel ?

TheHiman

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

just simply go to github and search for coin2fly (CTF). in the root respository is the "sentinel" subfolder. just download it, and edit as i described.

HINT: google points you directly to the github with the right seach words :-)
...and yes... a little work has todo, not all is leech & ready, hrhr
TheHiman

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:17:51 PM

....and.... as usualy with many dash based coins these days....

we had a netsplit.... Sad

Here are some nodes, which are on the right chain:

addnode=159.65.4.213
addnode=159.65.4.238
addnode=46.149.182.41
addnode=54.36.126.197
addnode=87.229.103.131
addnode=89.47.160.41
addnode=93.82.27.19
addnode=94.177.235.56
addnode=95.65.39.101
addnode=136.243.24.2
addnode=188.6.168.185
addnode=194.67.217.145

the actual chain have this block (56760) at 15:12 UTC (13. March 2018):

Blockhash:   0000000061e98f93e003ebeffc4ff2637823e011f3500591d60a8551376b09b6
Confirmations:   4
Height:   56760
Time:   2018-03-13 15:10:16 (1520953816)
Difficulty:   0.960261989538
Bits:   1d010a97
Nonce:   71749
Version:   20000000
Size:   224 bytes
Previous Hash:   000000010354b76a7d98ef07329d4e6790cf8099146e75a8e6e3228c98c31a53
Next Hash:   00000000d5e77bf27699c6f53e2c5f9dca28eefad9a882f235857e87aee540d1
Merkle Root:   608e9d47a66a662dd0f938fa806928817bb09e6ac9ffdcc70303a1bd9573f7c3
Transactions:   1

Please resync your MN´s & nodes and check for more reliable basic "addnodes" generally!
vojda

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:40:47 PM

Hello how to install the wallet on ubunto.When I writte a make command I got "make all recursive error 1"
vojda

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:12:13 PM

I will trai thanks
nongrain

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:15:38 PM

just simply go to github and search for coin2fly (CTF). in the root respository is the "sentinel" subfolder. just download it, and edit as i described.

HINT: google points you directly to the github with the right seach words :-)
...and yes... a little work has todo, not all is leech & ready, hrhr

Can you share the modified sentinel code?

TheHiman

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

Possible yes, but i prefer the correct place for them:

-> on the devs original github!

i noted today a few version errors with some sentinels from other coins, so the CTF-one have one "dash" edit left, which let them
still timeout and shows no correct version in debug mode. This way windows wallets shows "expired" or "need restart" after one day,
but linux wallets still says "enabled".

I checked today latest dash code and use now there latest code and made the edits for bankitt the right way from the start.

Now the sentinel works with correct data for windows and Linux and the version number is 1.1.0 - and not 1.0.1 as a few users
have at the moment Smiley
nongrain

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:25:24 AM

Possible yes, but i prefer the correct place for them:

-> on the devs original github!

i noted today a few version errors with some sentinels from other coins, so the CTF-one have one "dash" edit left, which let them
still timeout and shows no correct version in debug mode. This way windows wallets shows "expired" or "need restart" after one day,
but linux wallets still says "enabled".

I checked today latest dash code and use now there latest code and made the edits for bankitt the right way from the start.

Now the sentinel works with correct data for windows and Linux and the version number is 1.1.0 - and not 1.0.1 as a few users
have at the moment Smiley

Great work!

You can fork it into your github account.

LukaL

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:49:19 PM

---------------------ANNOUNCEMENT-------------------------------

Dear Community,

For some time now we are able to observe that developers are not active or have left the project. There are two possibilities now :
1. We leave the project as well and let it die, or
2. We make it a community driven coin.

We are a team of crypto enthusiasts and we still believe in this project, therefore have stepped up and will make this project live on. At the moment we don't want to promise too much, what we can definitely promise is to dedicate our time and hard work to this project. We will not take any of the coins (as premined). We have all invested our own money to buy coins on the exchange. We are not interested in short gain, but rather want to make this project stable and develop it into healthy long term growth, with strong community behind. Transparency is one of our main goals, that is why we want to keep you informed right from the begining.

A) First thing for you as a community to do is to get on the RIGHT chain. This is very important.
The chain has split, and many of you are on the WRONG chain. Therefore also masternodes don't pay out, and require "new start". It is very important to get everybody on the right chain, becouse this blocks the further developement of the project.
What you can do : You need to delete everything from the folder bankittcore, except wallet.dat, bankitt.conf and masternode.conf (it is possible also to delete only peers.dat). Be extremely careful not to delete wallet.dat, or you may loose all your coins. Then you need to add nodes that are 100% sure on the right chain to your bankitt.conf file :

addnode=80.64.131.242
addnode=159.65.4.213
addnode=159.65.4.238
addnode=93.82.27.19
addnode=95.65.39.101
addnode=136.243.24.2
addnode=188.6.168.185
addnode=194.67.217.145

And after you let chain sync again. The WRONG chain is stuck at 56xxx ... so if you sync past that number you are on the RIGHT chain (At the moment of writing this post block height is 59596).

You can also add maxconnections=125 to your bankitt.conf file. Please dont make this number higher than 125, or you might desync again.

For people using VPS for masternodes here are basic instructions how to resync to the RIGHT chain :
First login to root - if you have it installed on root (using Putty)
Type in bankitt-cli getinfo - if your block number is 56xxx, than you are on the WRONG chain... If your block number is 59xxx than you are ok and you don't need to do anything here.
If you are on the WRONG chain than type in
bankitt-cli stop
after type in
nano -w bankitt.conf
you need to add the right nodes inhere (probably the best that you copy exact bankitt.conf file you have on GUI wallet)
You press
Ctrl + o
Enter (to save)
Ctrl + x (to exit bankitt.conf)

After that you type in
cd /
cd root
ls -la
You will get the list of folders, and if there is .bankittcore
you type in
cd .bankittcore
when you are in the folder you type in
rm peers.dat

after that you type in
ls -l
And you will get the list of content of folder bankittcore, if there is no peers.dat file in it, than you are ready to continue.
type
cd / (to leave bankittcore folder)
type
bankittd -daemon -reindex (it will start daemon, and sync)
check the progress with bankitt-cli getinfo, few times... If you block number is getting higher you are on the right path and almost there. When block number is fully synced (it usually takes around 10minuts)
type in
bankitt-cli stop
and last step type in
bankittd -daemon

After that you can check with bankitt-cli getinfo, and bankitt-cli masternode status

This are basic instructions on how to get to the RIGHT chain...if it doesn't work for you please contact us on this forum or discord channel.

B) The next very important thing is blockexplorer.
At the moment blockexplorer is not working, so we are working hard to make blockexplorer online and functional as soon as possible.

C) Our only exchange - Graviex has temporarily stopped withdrawals/deposits of Bankitt coin.
Their requirements to give green light on Bankitt trading are :
1. In the ANN thread needs to be a clear signal that community is still interested to support the coin. (we are good on this one)
2. Working blockexplorer + 3 seednodes which have actual data and filter out all unreliable old wallets (we are working on this)
3. Activity from the people to resync and build a stable blockchain with continous mining
4. Person that will administrate with exchanges and/or community things in case of problems. (we have this)
5. A website which contains the usual basics. (we are working on this)
6. And the most important a fresh fixed wallet which syncs without the need of manual adding nodes (we are working on this).

We are already in communication with Graviex, and they are willing to let Bankitt trade on their exchange, as soon as we meet their basic requirements.

D) So this announcement was made with intention to get some feedback from the community.
We plan to include community into voting for directions, this coin should take. Let us stand together and make this good long term project.

In next few days we are going to make another announcement, after we see what is the community response.

Hope we can work together
Cheers

Crypto delegating manager
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: