Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:41:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [REBRAND] BanKITT (BKT) POW NeoScrypt ASIC Resistant HIGH ROI Masternode  (Read 6142 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
starush

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:04:09 PM

1. We leave the project as well and let it die, or
2. We make it a community driven coin.

Of course, we choose the second variant!
You are the best, go on!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mceme
Copper Member

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

From here dont want more this!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:14:35 PM

Of course, we choose the second variant!
You are the best, go on!

Good news Smiley
make Too to Xhimera   
evren320

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:26:23 PM

community driven coin is better, because people invested money like me should not be wasted, i have already installed a yiimp pool to mine bankitt too, but no blocks are mined yet, i have resyncded my pool blockchain, now it is on the right chain.
I am waiting for news
nongrain

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:31:16 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 12:08:28 AM by nongrain

We support you.

Let to make it be a GREAT community driven coin together.

Would you like to redesign the logo?

MODCRYPTO TEAM ** BROFIST - BITNEXUS - ALPHANODE - BANKITZ *** PEW,BTNX,ALN,BKZ
loskim

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:58:24 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 01:33:25 AM by loskim

discord?

Can I send whole graviex coins to my wallet? it's already synchronized
nongrain

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:49:05 AM

discord?

Can I send whole graviex coins to my wallet? it's already synchronized

For now!, You cann't deposit or withdraw BANKITT on Graviex.

DON'T withdraw or deposit, your coins will be freeze.

Wait until it be GREEN.

Discord: https://discord.gg/x7tazvk
Wallet: https://github.com/bankitt/bankitt/releases/tag/1.1.0.1

Disallowedword

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:47:48 AM

---------------------ANNOUNCEMENT-------------------------------

Dear Community,

For some time now we are able to observe that developers are not active or have left the project. There are two possibilities now :

We are a team of crypto enthusiasts and we still believe in this project, therefore have stepped up and will make this project live on. At the moment we don't want to promise too much, what we can definitely promise is to dedicate our time and hard work to this project. We will not take any of the coins (as premined). We have all invested our own money to buy coins on the exchange. We are not interested in short gain, but rather want to make this project stable and develop it into healthy long term growth, with strong community behind. Transparency is one of our main goals, that is why we want to keep you informed right from the begining.

A) First thing for you as a community to do is to get on the RIGHT chain. This is very important.
The chain has split, and many of you are on the WRONG chain. Therefore also masternodes don't pay out, and require "new start". It is very important to get everybody on the right chain, becouse this blocks the further developement of the project.
What you can do : You need to delete everything from the folder bankittcore, except wallet.dat, bankitt.conf and masternode.conf (it is possible also to delete only peers.dat). Be extremely careful not to delete wallet.dat, or you may loose all your coins. Then you need to add nodes that are 100% sure on the right chain to your bankitt.conf file :

addnode=80.64.131.242
addnode=159.65.4.213
addnode=159.65.4.238
addnode=93.82.27.19
addnode=95.65.39.101
addnode=136.243.24.2
addnode=188.6.168.185
addnode=194.67.217.145

And after you let chain sync again. The WRONG chain is stuck at 56xxx ... so if you sync past that number you are on the RIGHT chain (At the moment of writing this post block height is 59596).

You can also add maxconnections=125 to your bankitt.conf file. Please dont make this number higher than 125, or you might desync again.

For people using VPS for masternodes here are basic instructions how to resync to the RIGHT chain :
First login to root - if you have it installed on root (using Putty)
Type in bankitt-cli getinfo - if your block number is 56xxx, than you are on the WRONG chain... If your block number is 59xxx than you are ok and you don't need to do anything here.
If you are on the WRONG chain than type in
bankitt-cli stop
after type in
nano -w bankitt.conf
you need to add the right nodes inhere (probably the best that you copy exact bankitt.conf file you have on GUI wallet)
You press
Ctrl + o
Enter (to save)
Ctrl + x (to exit bankitt.conf)

After that you type in
cd /
cd root
ls -la
You will get the list of folders, and if there is .bankittcore
you type in
cd .bankittcore
when you are in the folder you type in
rm peers.dat

after that you type in
ls -l
And you will get the list of content of folder bankittcore, if there is no peers.dat file in it, than you are ready to continue.
type
cd / (to leave bankittcore folder)
type
bankittd -daemon -reindex (it will start daemon, and sync)
check the progress with bankitt-cli getinfo, few times... If you block number is getting higher you are on the right path and almost there. When block number is fully synced (it usually takes around 10minuts)
type in
bankitt-cli stop
and last step type in
bankittd -daemon

After that you can check with bankitt-cli getinfo, and bankitt-cli masternode status

This are basic instructions on how to get to the RIGHT chain...if it doesn't work for you please contact us on this forum or discord channel.

B) The next very important thing is blockexplorer.
At the moment blockexplorer is not working, so we are working hard to make blockexplorer online and functional as soon as possible.

C) Our only exchange - Graviex has temporarily stopped withdrawals/deposits of Bankitt coin.
Their requirements to give green light on Bankitt trading are :
1. In the ANN thread needs to be a clear signal that community is still interested to support the coin. (we are good on this one)
2. Working blockexplorer + 3 seednodes which have actual data and filter out all unreliable old wallets (we are working on this)
3. Activity from the people to resync and build a stable blockchain with continous mining
4. Person that will administrate with exchanges and/or community things in case of problems. (we have this)
5. A website which contains the usual basics. (we are working on this)
6. And the most important a fresh fixed wallet which syncs without the need of manual adding nodes (we are working on this).

We are already in communication with Graviex, and they are willing to let Bankitt trade on their exchange, as soon as we meet their basic requirements.

D) So this announcement was made with intention to get some feedback from the community.
We plan to include community into voting for directions, this coin should take. Let us stand together and make this good long term project.

In next few days we are going to make another announcement, after we see what is the community response.

Hope we can work together
Cheers
Curious if you guys are trying to finish off this coin by looking at the proxy via n00b accounts thing taking place here? Is that ok with graviex too? There are a few actual real people holding this coin, maybe be nice to hear from at least one of them before we resume the little skumy pump and dump schema, lol. IMHO graviex IS the end of the road!
PP540

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:09:45 AM

Happy to see the new progress and continue to support
LukaL

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:21:15 AM

Nice to hear some positive feedbacks.

At the moment we want to find the best way to prevent old developers access their premined coins and sell them on exchange, once we fix this coin. At the same time, we are working on new discord channel, new bitcointalk announcement, other social media channels, so we restrict old developers from accessing/blocking our channels.

community driven coin is better, because people invested money like me should not be wasted, i have already installed a yiimp pool to mine bankitt too, but no blocks are mined yet, i have resyncded my pool blockchain, now it is on the right chain.
I am waiting for news

Thank you for installing a pool that is on the RIGHT chain... we will look into it, and report to you if there is some problem with no blocks being mined.

At the moment we have more important work to do, but probably in the future we might consider changing the logo. I will contact you when we decide. Thank you for your offer.

Curious if you guys are trying to finish off this coin by looking at the proxy via n00b accounts thing taking place here? Is that ok with graviex too? There are a few actual real people holding this coin, maybe be nice to hear from at least one of them before we resume the little skumy pump and dump schema, lol. IMHO graviex IS the end of the road!

Disallowedword, we were expecting a comment like yours. And this kind of comment is definitly appropriate. Well, I have been observing crypto world for a long time, discord channel, bitcointalk forum, etc etc. But I was never too much active. I started with crypto as an investor, later I bought my first mining hardware, more later I started investing in masternodes, and so on. The reason I have created my accounts not long ago, is, that I never wanted to be involved too much, untill recently. I am tired of observing all this new coins comming to the market (especially masternode coins), where devs auction masternodes for 0.3 - 0.5 BTC, and in 2 weeks time price drops like 1000% and developers are suddenly not active anymore. Aren't we all tired of this?
You may believe me or not, it is your decision. If you trust me and my team, stay with us, if not than I wish you all the best. If you are an investor in this coin, what could you possibly loose?

Everybody needs to understand, that community driven coin doesn't mean you just support the coin and you are happy when others work hard. It means we all work together. There is alot of work to be done, much of it is coding, but not all. So whoever is willing to dedicate a bit of his time, let us know in what kind of way he/she can be useful. Another thing - don't expect any bounties, as there are none. There is no fond (premined) to use, as it is still with primary devs, but will be locked soon.
We are working hard, and will post more about our progress in next days.
Cheers

Crypto delegating manager
Lantic_Mining

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:40:38 AM

Will be interesting to see how this works out and I've put a couple of our own rigs onto the coin to support the network.

Let me know if there's something we can do to help in terms of pools, explorer etc. We will be able to help with an exchange listing later this year but that's unlikely to be before Q3 so probably working with Graviex is the better short term option.

Regards,

Steve
Disallowedword

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:56:18 PM

Disallowedword, we were expecting a comment like yours. And this kind of comment is definitly appropriate. Well, I have been observing crypto world for a long time, discord channel, bitcointalk forum, etc etc. But I was never too much active. I started with crypto as an investor, later I bought my first mining hardware, more later I started investing in masternodes, and so on. The reason I have created my accounts not long ago, is, that I never wanted to be involved too much, untill recently. I am tired of observing all this new coins comming to the market (especially masternode coins), where devs auction masternodes for 0.3 - 0.5 BTC, and in 2 weeks time price drops like 1000% and developers are suddenly not active anymore. Aren't we all tired of this?
You may believe me or not, it is your decision. If you trust me and my team, stay with us, if not than I wish you all the best. If you are an investor in this coin, what could you possibly loose?

Everybody needs to understand, that community driven coin doesn't mean you just support the coin and you are happy when others work hard. It means we all work together. There is alot of work to be done, much of it is coding, but not all. So whoever is willing to dedicate a bit of his time, let us know in what kind of way he/she can be useful. Another thing - don't expect any bounties, as there are none. There is no fond (premined) to use, as it is still with primary devs, but will be locked soon.
We are working hard, and will post more about our progress in next days.
Cheers

Believe me, I was hoping someone else would bring this up! This is one of those times when actions speak louder than words. Thank you for your most gracious response! I will definitely be supportive of any productive efforts! I do drawing and animations, feel free to contact me if I can be of help with anything along those lines.
LukaL

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:04:40 AM

We support you.

Let to make it be a GREAT community driven coin together.

Can you please contact me through private msg or discord... thanks Smiley

LukaL

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:58:22 PM

------------Announcement---------------

Dear community,

Bankitt project is moving forward and some progress has been made. New domain, blockexplorer and new seednodes are organised and almost finished.
All will be presented to you shortly, once everything is finalised and stable. We expect this to be by the end of next week.

As already mentioned, we don't want to publish untill everything is 100% functional.

We have a good basic support for a long term stable infrastructure arround the coin, but we need some extra help for further developement and enhancement from an experienced guy. If anyone is willing to devote some of his time to Bankitt project, please contact us!

We are also searching for reliables linux guys with stable VPS to host a seednodes (especially US and Asia locations), this way we can decentralise worldwide.

We are looking for someone, who can design a nice new homepage. But not the usual template with typical scroll down, exact copy that most new coins use, and only change text, links and background picture. We need something unique. Webspace and content will be provided from our side.

This is it for today. Keep following us!

Cheers
Your Bankitt team

nspessot

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:15:00 AM

------------Announcement---------------

Dear community,

Bankitt project is moving forward and some progress has been made. New domain, blockexplorer and new seednodes are organised and almost finished.
All will be presented to you shortly, once everything is finalised and stable. We expect this to be by the end of next week.

As already mentioned, we don't want to publish untill everything is 100% functional.

We have a good basic support for a long term stable infrastructure arround the coin, but we need some extra help for further developement and enhancement from an experienced guy. If anyone is willing to devote some of his time to Bankitt project, please contact us!

We are also searching for reliables linux guys with stable VPS to host a seednodes (especially US and Asia locations), this way we can decentralise worldwide.

We are looking for someone, who can design a nice new homepage. But not the usual template with typical scroll down, exact copy that most new coins use, and only change text, links and background picture. We need something unique. Webspace and content will be provided from our side.

This is it for today. Keep following us!

Cheers
Your Bankitt team

I am a software engineer with a strong experience in web development. I would love to be part of the dev team. How could I help?
LukaL

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:47:05 AM

I am a software engineer with a strong experience in web development. I would love to be part of the dev team. How could I help?

Hei...are you using discord... If yes we would like to talk with you on discord...
Join Bankitt channel and contact me there... same nick LukaL

https://discordapp.com/channels/416013232289873920/416013232289873923

Cheers
Your Bankitt team

Blasphemer

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:09:58 PM

Interesting projekt, good luck devs!

Give correct Discord link please.

What pool working on the right chain?
nongrain

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:16:03 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 11:09:13 PM by nongrain

Interesting projekt, good luck devs!

Give correct Discord link please.

What pool working on the right chain?

Blockexplorer:
https://explorer.bankitt.network/
http://angrypool.com/explorer/BKT

Twitter:  
https://twitter.com/BankittC

Discord:
https://discord.gg/edksx9y

Telegram :
https://t.me/joinchat/HBeVnBB6pqUCyWUuupefOQ

pools
http://angrypool.com
http://www.clutzykid.com/
http://emeraldminepool.com/
http://neopool.net

exchange
https://graviex.net/markets/bktbtc

lutuy

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:00:35 PM

NeoPool

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://neopool.net:6017 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=BKT

Tai_Pan

Activity: 359
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:08:43 PM

Guys, you can find the NEW OFFICIAL TOPIC here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3174598

snuggleGuru

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:25:36 PM

okay so i was checking to see if my MN was running, and ran a getpeerinfo command in terminal.. dafuq version is this..? Like 10% of the nodes show up as it..

https://imgur.com/a/RzFWP

edit: when you see it....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: