Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:15:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school  (Read 2003 times)
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:30:43 AM

It is a great news that more and more schools are into making our next generation ready and equipped in handling crypto currencies, it means we are in the right path of guiding these kids to be more responsible and knowledgeable in handling their finances for a better future for all.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
CutieKeisha

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:45:27 AM

yes, all these kind of technology should be thought in high school
gynhg5

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:50:22 AM

I feel that it is too early to teach bitcoin in high school. It is not necessary. The academics in senior high school are very nervous and have no time to practice. The university is the best time to teach bitcoin knowledge.
askdak89

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:14:40 AM

This is a good idea. They can let them know in advance about new investment technologies and the latest developments in society.
kimdomingo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:23:48 AM

In our country which is Philippines, I think highschool students are not yet ready for things like this, like bitcoin, because it is obvious that they are not yet interested and they are still too young to be open and  get familiarized with cryptocurrency. But in college maybe they will be ready and that is the perfect time.
yasuo632

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:25:17 AM

I think this is too early for High school students but the right time for college students, but overall this is great for the crypto community. This will certainly affect the future of Crypto currency market, since they have at least a basic knowledge how blockchain works. Unlike the older people today that has a closed mind thinking that Bitcoin/altcoin is just another scam. This students will be the future investors and will surely make the crypto currency market stay for the future.
I very much agree that I think high school students who accept bitcoin skills are far weaker than college students, and that high school life is so interesting. If it is not for their own interest, I do not advise them to learn bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
andregunawan1

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

when i sma i do not know bitcoin and all my teachers have never taught me, how long time i know from my friend and i got interested and i started to learn from youtubu browsing and i am a little bit of analyze but i want to deepen bitcoin i sure bitcoin can change me for the future
david roman

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:57:51 AM

I think there should be education about crypto in the case because it is the future and everyone needs to get information including the students, because now it is popular
Jhun030383

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:59:29 AM

It seems like incorporating cryptocurrency in high school is a good move. Part of the lesson such as in mathematics and other business-related subjects can be implemented, however it would still be a mile stone to happen. Let's hope that it would come to that.
justyourkuya

Activity: 156

Bounty Campaign Management

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

That would be awesome! Well, there are really advantages if this kind of discussion will be part of a school subject or topic not only to entice students how to generate income with lesser time and effort to give but also to help them learn to cultivate proper goal determination in upholding their needs without simply relying on their parent's support. In some places, cryptocurrencies had been a topic for discussion especially in colleges and universities when they're talking about economic finances.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:35:24 PM

Well , I think it ia good to know that cryptocurrency are introduce at teach to high school as they will be more open in the new technology and the role of being good in financial analysis, so they can learn how to handle there own money and invest in good business...
Precisey, it also help the student to gain money from it and they can even help their family in terms of financial services. If crypto currency would be introduce in highschool then the students will have an idea on how to manage their money or they can also make it double. They would also have an idea on how to invest properly. Crypto currency is a big help from them if they will make use of their knowledge about it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Jhun030383

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:11:58 PM

It seems like incorporating cryptocurrency in high school is a good move. Part of the lesson such as in mathematics and other business-related subjects can be implemented, however it would still be a mile stone to happen. Let's hope that it would come to that.
cutiecez05

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:57:15 PM

It is really a good idea for our time is very much surrounds with technology but of course this should have limitatikns and boundaries. It is not bad to know every new advance technology but with beyond limits.

12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:07:03 PM

In the Rich dad, Poor dad story, the idea to not think out of the box and become creative thinking the world is gonna continue the way it has always been will be a deceit to never recover from......Clearly, cryptocurrency is the way into the future and to do otherwise is to stop been relevant.

lfc_san

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:10:14 PM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
I think this is a great way to introduce cryptocurrencies to students. In addition to increasing popularity, this way can also keep going the existence of cryptocurrencies.
jademacoy

Merit: 8

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:14:50 PM

I dont agree to this one especially not without the government support. As a teacher this is not a good practice for the young minds to educate them on easy profit and earning without promoting the good values or the importance of hardwork in investment. They should learn on doing things and earn in a good way and not a questionable way. Though we all know that bitcoin is a good investment but we should consider about the importance of values for them to grow positively. There will time to come that they will grow and become open minded when it comes to investment like this. Bitcoin is good but we have to teach students the importance of personality and attitude.
copeteya888

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

That is a good thing and will be a stock of technology knowledge for the younger generation. But it takes guidance, for fear they are too focused on crypto and ignore the other knowledge.
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:48:27 PM

It would be very beneficial to those youngsters to have this cryptocurrency education. In fact, teenagers nowadays don't need much persuasion to know cryptocurrency so it would be very easy for them to take on and they will be very productive in later times as they enter the industry of cryptocurrency instead of using technology in non-profitable manners.
lanareyDEY

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:15:36 AM

Hello everyone who reads me. I would like to share my feelings. Yesterday I took the first profit from the cs-monitor project. Very good project it is easy enough to make money on it. To be honest, I entered the project only 4 times a month and was surprised at my profits.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:03:16 PM

As time goes by crypto currencies will be more popular as it is already been part of the curriculum on some schools on the world. Well, unfortunately those country didn't legalized bitcoin is not good for them which they can't even access those websites related on crypto currencies.As one of the country legalized bitcoin here in asia, I'm so blessed that this crypto currencies came in our life which I can pass this to the younger generation as they already introduce on their school, it's easy for me to tackle and discuss what are the crypto currencies all about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: