Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:42:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school  (Read 2003 times)
calum holding25

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:06:51 PM

Well I think it should be taught on senior kids and should be taught on ICT subjects I guess so if someone had the idea on what is crytocurrency they will be able to teach it to them.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:07:14 PM

Well, it is very appreciated that someone is taking efforts to build a skilled manpower for the coming era. I remember, Australia has also introduced Blockchain and cryptocurrencies to the primary level kids in their academic curriculum and on the top of that, one school has its own cryptocurrency so that students will understand how it works. I am sure, some of these kids will be leading names in a decentralized era which is about to arrive in the coming decades. It's the time that governments across the globe should take efforts to build manpower considering upcoming changes. I respect those who have this vision.
harunhabib

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:14:15 PM

I believe this really is too soon with regard to Students however the correct period with regard to university students, however general this particular is ideal for the actual crypto neighborhood. This can definitely impact the near future associated with Crypto foreign currency marketplace, given that they possess a minimum of a fundamental understanding exactly how blockchain functions. In contrast to the actual seniors these days which has a shut thoughts convinced that Bitcoin/altcoin is simply an additional rip-off. This particular college students would be the long term traders and can certainly help to make the actual crypto foreign currency marketplace remain for future years.
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

It's quite early to teach children about cryptocurrency but according to the article it says "The class, an elective available to juniors and seniors, covers topics like earning money, budgeting, credit cards, taxes, investing, entrepreneurship and how to create a business plan." which covers basic education about economics and it's a pretty good curriculum.

The article also stated that they discussing about blockchain technology applications and it's history which is a valid topic to be discussed. I just think that it would be useless if they discuss bitcoin's profiting process because student's should be interested to learn new information instead of learning just to earn.

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:32:58 PM

Good to see that education is forward thinking but high school is a bit too early. Perhaps the curriculum leader is a crypto investor so it's a good way to keep a steady flow of investors! When they go to university, they should learn it is certain subjects like programming and cryptography
lehamay

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:13:16 AM

I think it is too early for high school student to study cryptocurrency. The best time to know it is in college.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:29:45 AM

i think that school teach about economy with bitcoin as their example, because if you teach the students about trading and making money i think it will make worst that student, after the class i think they dont want to study but they start to trading and mining hahahaha

keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:38:51 AM

I think this is too early for High school students but the right time for college students, but overall this is great for the crypto community. This will certainly affect the future of Crypto currency market, since they have at least a basic knowledge how blockchain works. Unlike the older people today that has a closed mind thinking that Bitcoin/altcoin is just another scam. This students will be the future investors and will surely make the crypto currency market stay for the future.
I agree, someday they will be an investor of cryptocurrency, it was good that it was educated to them as early as possible because they can used it for their financial needs and things that need to pay in school. AT a young age they can earn huge money but they must know how to balance their study and bitcoin.

bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:45:15 AM

I think It is a very positive step, other schools should also follow. I believe that cryptocurrency is a relatively new technology and it would play a very important role in future, so it is high time it should be taught in schools. As it has got a huge prospect in future, it would help students to build their career in this sector.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:13:49 AM

I think it's a good idea to put cryptocurrency into their school subjects so they can learn new things, new skills and have their mind opened to other possibility and opportunity in their life. Besides, when they finally start to work, they are required to have skills so they could work properly.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:26:40 AM

This is surprising. But this is certainly a good thing, the students are equipped with knowledge about Cryptocurrency because actually, the science of Cryptocurrency can provide experience about investment, trading, and mining Bitcoin to students.
Once students graduate, then there could be a science that can be applied to seek side income with Cryptocurrency.
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:29:50 AM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
For me its ideal that early ages could adopt the usage of cryptocurrency inorder that they will become more knowledge in economics.Bitcoin is a good source of extra income and if they will put their heart into it they can be the wealthy  young entrepreneurs in the future.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:31:32 AM

i think it was great because there no age for bitcoin and also its better to know about crypto if you are teen for your future.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:51:42 AM

Its  an honor to all students, its a new learning with a great benefits and can give us a good future.  Learning more about crypto can help us to be a good trader in the future and will help as well to spread the good benefits of bitcoin in our present time. 
It was a big opportunity to all student to get access by cryptocurrency because it was really a big help to them to sustain their educational expenses. But I guess it should be in a responsible way because not all high school students has this mindset that can absorb easily new information and can be able to perform it well.

You are certainly correct there traslavin its a big opportunity for those kid to have a secured future if they learn early how cryptocurrency works but it differs if they take all their attention to that subject .
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:59:53 AM

I think it's a good idea to put cryptocurrency into their school subjects so they can learn new things, new skills and have their mind opened to other possibility and opportunity in their life. Besides, when they finally start to work, they are required to have skills so they could work properly.
Better for them to understand much earlier then decide if they will pursue and make this cryptocurrency as a career, teaching kids will not be that hard
since they already been exposed in a lots of new technology, we still have those kids that really thinking about their future and become  rich and financially
stable after some years of working, so allowing them to understand even they are still in high school is very much okay for me.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:10:56 AM

We are all aware that ever since there are no bitcoin subject in any academe. Even other particular business is not really part of it. But right now, I have heard, here in our country that there is a specialize place or school that is especializing in bitcoin. Many organizations regarding block chain, or bitcoin itself, are offering lectures about it. Many became interested with it and I guess it is somehow a good start to introduce bitcoin more.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:26:17 AM

This is I think one of the most interesting and unique thing they did, because gaining a lot of knowledge in cryptocurrencies will lead us to a better and more successful future. I think if I am a highschool student on that university, I will be very grateful because it will lead me to many opportunities in life.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:27:29 AM

Very cool! High School there has been taught about the time of crypto money. If from now on taught about cryptocurrency, I am sure when they have graduated they will more deeply pursue cryptocurrency. And they can be successful people because they know crypto. This is great for the development of cryptocurrency in the future and good for student development in the school.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:20:34 AM

I think, education in highschool have many disadvantages; students will just focusing on cryptocurrencies, it has a huge effects with their studies. Cryptocurrencies is more likely about money, so students will be more attentive to this kind of trading because we know that almost of the students wants to earn money.

So for me, the right time to learn about crypto is in college level.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:28:37 AM

Wow very interesting this is very good for children can learn more inside cryptocurrency. Surely they look foward to becoming great children in the world of bitcoin, because there are still many countries that have not taught this to schoolchildren.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: