Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:26:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school  (Read 2003 times)
aftab.436

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:38:35 AM

it regards have digital currency instruction in secondary school. However, I should recommend that exclusive a short acquaintance of crypto should instruct with them. Since I trust this isn't the ideal time of improving them in this framework old where in through this section it consider as a period of setting their first phase of upgrading his/her development and ability. In this manner their are not yet sufficiently mindful to this and I consider showing them is just squandering of time.
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:02:02 AM

that's good, introducing crypto in high school, technological advances in the future will continue to grow and crypto world will also continue to grow again, by introducing crypto in high school is very good for basic knowledge in crypto world, so if they in the future begin to plunge into the world Crypto, will not be too confused because it already has a basic knowledge of crypto.
an improvement if later in school many basic education about crypto currency, as we know now that people or children themselves are quite a lot who are interested in cryptocurrency
Well on my  own opinion  this is quite good idea atleast  the children  in high  school will have basic knowledge  about  cryptocurrencies.They can learn on how to earn  money online and in crypto. But if this will included in subjects  in school I doubt  if the educators will alllow,maybe in College  we can have atleast basic crypto  knowledge  seminars.As of now I never meet in my country  at high  school  that join bitcoin. Because  we all know that stage of development  is still fun on playing and enjoying  there teenagers  days.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

that's good, introducing crypto in high school, technological advances in the future will continue to grow and crypto world will also continue to grow again, by introducing crypto in high school is very good for basic knowledge in crypto world, so if they in the future begin to plunge into the world Crypto, will not be too confused because it already has a basic knowledge of crypto.
an improvement if later in school many basic education about crypto currency, as we know now that people or children themselves are quite a lot who are interested in cryptocurrency
Well on my  own opinion  this is quite good idea atleast  the children  in high  school will have basic knowledge  about  cryptocurrencies.They can learn on how to earn  money online and in crypto. But if this will included in subjects  in school I doubt  if the educators will alllow,maybe in College  we can have atleast basic crypto  knowledge  seminars.As of now I never meet in my country  at high  school  that join bitcoin. Because  we all know that stage of development  is still fun on playing and enjoying  there teenagers  days.

It's a good idea though however it needs better understanding specially to high school students. Focus and full supervision are needed inorder for them to learn because it's quit complicated. But for me it is better to educate high school students about bitcoin rather than spending much time in the internet with no sense.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:57:45 AM

It is a very intelligent move that some schools start teaching its students about crypto currencies and this will make awareness about crypto currencies to young generation and it is a very positive move. This way, the next generation already got every information about crypto currencies through their education and they can use it easily.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Obeng ketok

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:58:06 AM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
if only to find out about middle school cryptocurrency is also very good, this can be made into entrepreneurial learning for students.
so students can think about how the economy will be in the future.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
Teaching them at a young age can give them knowledge on how to use internet in a meaningful way where they can earn money. Through this. teenagers/students will avoid using internet for not so important things like playing internet games where they are just wasting their time but rather use this internet in earning money with the help of bitcoin. Also they will learn to save money to be use in investing in bitcoin
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:10:19 AM

Teaching cryptocurrency in high school I think it's too early. What if later in the middle of the semester there are students who are very interested in it then prefer to make money on crypto and not finish their school

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
BraveSaw

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:11:36 AM

Very good initiative, since now cryptoworld is a black box for the most of people...
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:17:15 AM

That's a good news, teaching them earlier at young age can give them more knowledge and ideas about bitcoin work and this can help them to earn money even though they still have school. It will also help to support the needs of their studies. Through this many young people will encourage to try this job.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
stryker

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:31:05 AM

Many posts that it's early. Children in schools study the economy, this is a very complex and controversial topic, so I think that teachers can teach crypto currency.
and the conditions for participation of all the bounty and ico from 18 years old, it's age of high school graduates

Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:53:13 AM

this is a good idea for teenagers today, it's time to earn money for the benefit of teenagers now. Because it is trained to become an independent person without having to ask money to parents. It's great to see educational institutions start taking this approach and good for the future of today's teenagers.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:32:36 AM

Wow. This is very amazing, this will help the cryptocurrency community, it will help the demand of cryptocurrency to become more higher compare to last few years, the trend of cryptocurrency is really low. This is a good start for the cryptocurrency, I really admire this high school.
Arkyo

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:33:30 AM

I think that it is necessary to teach  cryptocurrencies not even from high school, but from primary school! University of New Jersey - the big fellows that have implemented such learning before any other universities!

In Crypto We Trust
livingancient

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:23:25 AM

Wow!  For me this is great idea, preparing the next generation to learn their future world and I believe that time will come there will be a course for this.
marites

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:43:42 AM

Well that is a good idea. And that is really need to the country who are legally operated in bitcoin.
Because their citizens must have a knowledge about bitcoin. And i think curriculum in high school.about bitcoin is necessary.
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:47:44 AM

That's cool. directed look to the future and understand that it will be useful to the younger generation. hope someday let us be surprised that in schools there is no such occupational.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:51:50 AM

Good to know. I hope other high schools would incorporate cryptocurrency in the curriculum so that kids can better understand bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. They should see the truth for themselves and destroy the stigma that surrounds bitcoins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
LieTOme

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:53:43 AM

very good for knowledge of teenage children. because now they are all digital and must be adjusted. including in the presence of crypto that they must learn in order to compete when stepping on adult
fabskie21

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:29:54 PM

As we all know our world is heading towards a cashless society and educating the young minds about it is a good move. More innovations and development will be expected along the way.
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:48:19 PM

crypto should teach to them. Because I believe that this is not the perfect time of enhancing them in this system. If I'm not mistaken the students in high school will be in the rage of  13- 18 yrs.old where in thru this bracket it consider as a time of setting their first stage of enhancing his/her maturity and capability.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: