Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:17:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school  (Read 2003 times)
pakole69

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:23:23 AM

it will be very progressive.I like that humanity recognizes crypto-currencies and it all leads to the complete progress

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
jayarbillones

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:40:43 AM

As we all know our world is heading towards a cashless society and educating the young minds about it is a good move.Thats a good news for cryptocurrency i think this news is the bigining of the adoptions of the governments about crypto currency is going to be soon.because they are prospective successor and developer of bitcoin next.
Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:49:53 AM

I think this is a good news because we are now a world full of technology. All around us now is running with technology so teaching bitcoin to young people is good. We all know that bitcoin is part of technology and almost everywhere now has internet. They can access bitcoin through internet so this must be an advantages to them because they will learn cryptocurrency early in their life. The school has just a responsibility to maintain the balance of their education.

alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:59:13 AM

I think it is a good idea to start teaching crypto at high school level if not even earlier. The world is going digital and that includes crypto taking over from fiat and solving some other real world problems like we are beginning to see with the use of smart contracts. Getting them prepared for the future at theat level aint a bad idea. Before now, top ten companies in the world used to be dominated by oil and gas, but now its dominated by companies that are digitally inclined like amazon. Thumbs up to New Jersey.
WakinXXX

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:09:00 AM

I think progress of cryptocurrency is the level which has to be in fight to achieve the objectives so if crypto in high school because the class and level of age and readiness at this level of identity and readiness are more real.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

I think it is a good idea to start teaching crypto at high school level if not even earlier. The world is going digital and that includes crypto taking over from fiat and solving some other real world problems like we are beginning to see with the use of smart contracts. Getting them prepared for the future at theat level aint a bad idea. Before now, top ten companies in the world used to be dominated by oil and gas, but now its dominated by companies that are digitally inclined like amazon. Thumbs up to New Jersey.
I think crypto will not take over fiat .. maybe the kids there just learn the technology that crypto used as a digital asset

I hope this also exists in my country .. Cry Embarrassed
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:23:50 PM

Good news for cryptocurrency but i think its too early for high school student. But its fine to introduce cryptocurrency to student. They can understand how cryptocurrency work and they can make profits from it. I hope study about cryptocurrency apply in my country. Its so important at developed country.
That's right. Teaching cryptocurrency in high school is a rush. It's too early. In contrast, if only introducing cryptocurrency, that would be a wise decision. At least this will help students face the future so they know that there is technology like cryptocurrency exist in the world.

cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

This news is very surprising, I just found out if the high school teaches Cryptocurrency.
But this will be an interesting learning material.
Surely many students are interested in Cryptocurrency material.
By introducing Crypto from school, Crypto is expected to become a digital currency that has many enthusiasts.
unexecuted

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:50:36 PM

I think it's cool that new technologies permeate so fast into the sphere of education. But I think that it's better to pay more attention to blockchain technology
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

That is very great because alot of people don't know anything about crypto and Blockchain technology, this will create an avenue for people to learn what crypto is all about.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:17:14 PM

Good news! It garanted the price will rise, at least a little.
Yes true, if bitcoin is widely used and known then it will continue to be popular, and schools are a great way to introduce and can make bitcoin use steadily increasing.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:51:33 PM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
I don't think that, that is the right time to educate students. They might change their minds and don't want to study hard for the reason that bitcoin will help them near future. Maybe their true skills will not be used since bitcoin will do everything. They will be dependent in it.
It is also good because they are now engage un crypto world. They have their choices which line they want to go.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
arteme

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:09:13 PM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

It is a good thing but the focus should be on leching the impact of blockchain on society. If emphasis is led only on earning part, this can affect young minds negatively.
dianepot

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:15:18 PM

I think teaching crypto into high school students is not efficient. Maybe its not the right time. What if theyre going to stop their studies if they'll know how profitable crypto is? What if they'll just want to focus on it. Schooling is the most important above all. Maybe its better if they'll teach it to those who are no too young or like the unschool youth.
tera linh

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:30:55 PM

Its really good decision that students know in early age about crypto and make mindset to invest or employ skill in crypto world.More investors more users create more and more demand results price high which will beneficial for all.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:53:25 PM

I think with the lesson about the world of cryptocurrency must be very good especially to improve one's economic system in the future so most likely the country will be more advanced after the population can live prosperous and unemployment can be overcome.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:16:30 PM

Its really good decision that students know in early age about crypto and make mindset to invest or employ skill in crypto world.More investors more users create more and more demand results price high which will beneficial for all.
One thing is for sure that students from an early age are now beginning to explore unique startup opportunities by breaking conventional business models via the power of blockchain.
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:35:28 PM

I think it will only be possible for any countries that accept crypto legally in their country just like venezuela. My countries still oppose it so it wont be possible in the near time.
But I also think high school is still too soon for crypto to be taught as formal education, perhaps in college will be better

kapustin

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:40:49 PM

It is a nice initiative to teach students about crypto as they will be able to relate to this.  hope these students also develop similar projects that can help others in future.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:00:19 PM

In principle, I'm not against about this innovation in the school. Students don't need to know all the subtleties of trading in the cryptocurrency market but they can get at least general knowledge. The computer and the Internet as new technologies were also novelties in their time. Therefore, I believe that such new knowledge will not prevent but, perhaps, will help in the future to realize themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: