Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:10:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school  (Read 2003 times)
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:11:06 AM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

Cryptocurrency is a thing of the future. in the field of accounting and financing, cryptocurrency is the front runner alongside bitcoin. Teaching students as early as highschool about this topic plus financial management, can be an eye opener for students to properly manage theoir assets through wise wealth decisions. Cryptocurrency is the future. no matter how hard we suppress it, knowledge of it will eventually be known. Features of cryptos can benefit many people.

vazarii

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:13:50 AM

This is a good initiative, nice to teach students about a new technology. This will encourage them to discover new technologies having an impact on the society.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:17:23 AM

Yes i agree with your statement, in school Blockchain technology course should be available so that students can never be limited to bitcoin or any cryptocurrency. they can able to match blockchain with other application that can easier the work. Do you know Crypto currency is just a one of the application of blockchain, Revolution has yet to come soon. when everything will be run on blockchain even our banks, Records, Voting etc.

Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:18:59 AM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

In my opinion, it is just right to be starting to teach schools about cryptocurrencies, now that the world is slowly acknowledging the use and the advantages of cryptocurrencies, I think we should involve and open the mind of young people about it. It would be a great help for them, learning about how it works because I believe that cryptocurrency is gonna stay for good.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:27:41 AM

This is a very good thing. can introduce teenagers to learn about bitcoin and also blockchain technology. they must be aware in this technological world
Rabeya

Activity: 222

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:39:14 AM

It is a good sign but it is not suitable for high school students. Rather it can be subject of college students. By the way, they have introduced it for the first time. So they deserve congrats.
David Van

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:46:02 AM

Good to know. I hope other high schools would incorporate cryptocurrency in the curriculum so that kids can better understand bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. They should see the truth for themselves and destroy the stigma that surrounds bitcoins.
melinda29

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:49:48 AM

it is good to have cryptocurrency education in high school. But i must suggest that only a brief introduction of crypto should teach to them. Because I believe that this is not the perfect time of enhancing them in this system old where in thru this bracket it consider as a time of setting their first stage of enhancing his/her maturity and capability. Therefore their are not yet responsible enough to this and i think teaching of them is only wasting of time.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:02:14 AM

Good way to keep students prepared for the new era in financial field!

Actually this is really a good step to make the new generation aware about crypto currency. At least they are prepared and knowledgeable for the next trend of crypto currency. For me this will be good but I doubt if all country will follow if ever this will be implemented. We all know that not all country are open minded about crypto currency and not yet adopt bitcoin and some country banned bitcoin.But hopefully they can made some steps to make this proposal happen.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:27:32 AM

Good to know. I hope other high schools would incorporate cryptocurrency in the curriculum so that kids can better understand bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. They should see the truth for themselves and destroy the stigma that surrounds bitcoins.
It can help those who are not financially stable and are putting extra works just to be able to study, but the con part is that a possibility of losing interest at school may lead them when they start to earn from it.
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:21:43 AM

Its really good initiative to aware our generation,It will create more users and potential investors in crypto world and more investors results high demand which result prices high.When price go up over all market become stable and existing buyers and sellers take benefit from it.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:24:37 AM

I always said that cryptocurrencies are not in their infancy anymore but this might be a bit soon.
Seeing as how governments keep changing their minds about allowing or banning them.
Bitcoin has some years now, and proved to be reliable (more or less) but I think there could be more relevant things to teach them before this.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:29:38 AM

Crypto currency is no longer the future, it is the present. The educational system needs to be modernized in accordance with the development of technologies. Introduction to the secondary education system, compulsory study of blockchain and crypto currency is a big step forward, but this step had to be done yesterday.
Dikpora77

Activity: 123

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:36:18 AM

its a good step for educated the young generation about cryptocurrency, they will a new digital asset literate like cryptocurrency. they will make bitcoin being bigger in the future because they prepare everything in youth.

Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:37:44 AM

Cryptocurrency is the future of the world transaction system so it must be introduced and taught from school age, I hope that all countries care about this and make cryptocurrency as an official lesson.
aiviaa485

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:44:19 AM

it is very good and very supportive for financial progress in the future.

in addition to the science can also find out the risks of investing from Bitcoin, so when they graduate from high school they will know how to trade Bitcoin and can know support and resistant about Bitcoin Trading.

they will also know the basic stage programming of Blockchain, perhaps later in the day could be the founder of a new coin, just like its Vitalik Butterin.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:13:55 PM

Good news for the betterment of the world.
with a lesson about cryptocurrency will reduce future corruption. In addition, it will increase income and reduce poverty

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:17:35 PM

Cryptocurrency in high institutions as a course actually will make a lot of sense for it's learning.It will make its usage and patronage more common among individuals.. But the government should legalise crypto..
Rosscy

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:21:59 PM

We can not just ignore bitcoin because people want the convenience of their payment method. All payments using bitcoin are very instant.

People can find everything they want to know about bitcoin online. Teaching bitcoin to school can be a challenge because it must be objective in discussing the pros and cons. Elementary and high school students may have difficulty analyzing it. Bitcoin can be a topic of discussion if it is at the college level and in business schools with subjects dealing with economics and the like.
ninjaeth

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:25:14 PM

I doubt that the schoolchildren needs information about the cryptocurrency. If a person needs this information, then he can find it on the Internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: