Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:43:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school  (Read 2003 times)
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:26:56 PM

i think bitcoin can;t used for the education in the school. why? because bicoin is a currnecies that doesn't have the legalize status, its mean that bitcoin sitll doesn't have a clear status, and i think bitcoin is related with "dirty" activity like in the deepweb and something else, and it not match with students in high school

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:40:53 PM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

it is very good and very supportive for financial progress in the future.

in addition to the science can also find out the risks of investing from Bitcoin, so when they graduate from high school they will know how to trade Bitcoin and can know support and resistant about Bitcoin Trading.

they will also know the basic stage programming of Blockchain, perhaps later in the day could be the founder of a new coin, just like its Vitalik Butterin.
Yes true, hopefully by being taught bitcoin in in high school then they become active users and can continue to make bitcoin persist for a long time, thing we must believe is bitcoin is transaction system which immediately replace traditional system that is fiat and banks.
Marvelio

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

I think it's too early for high school students but it's the right time for college students, but overall it's great for the crypto community. This will certainly affect the future of the Crypto currency market. with the introduction of the crypto world from an early age they can live more independently and have an early income because they have at least a basic knowledge of how blockchain works. These students will be future investors and will definitely make the currency market crypto survive for the future.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

It is good to no that in the world of cryptocurrency it is not all about business and money making it exposes us to the fundamentals and concepts of currency, it exposes the greed behind centralization of currency and trade by most government so when high school students are exposed to this 'BIG' knowledge they will be better armed to face their financial challenge after school so it is a welcome development.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:49:31 PM

Really? it will definitely be a big impact on the crypto currency when it comes to chance. Because many young people will be aware of crypto currency.
I'm sure this is the beginning of the crypto revolutions, I'm sure this is the beginning of adopting people in bitcoins.

I'm sure that many people will be happy with life because of the crypto currency.
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:02:13 PM

It is a good way to educate students about the innovation that is happening to our technology as well as to our currencies. Teaching them at a young age can give them knowledge on how to use internet in a meaningful way where they can earn money. Through this, teenagers/students will avoid using internet for not so important things like playing internet games where they are just wasting their time but rather use this internet in earning money with the help of bitcoin. Also they will learn to save money to be use in investing in bitcoin. At the very young age they will be able to learn how to prepare for their future.

yes, and it really is that it is a simple subject and something that can be taught from early ages
Name: Claudio

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:07:06 PM

As a part of their curriculum, teaching cryptocurrency on high school is not a bad idea, since most school they are teaching students on skills and become entrepreneurs in grade 11 & 12,
Then teaching earning and basic concepts of crypto is a good idea but don't teach them them to engage as soon as possible...
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:09:39 PM

Different schools, teachers can tweak their curriculum, I don't know if this is endorsed by the school district. Anyways as stated by some people, I think its way too early to teach cryptocurrencies to high school students. I am sure that they still don't have an idea about fiat currencies, its pros and cons. I believe due to the fact that cryptos are decentralized there is no single "official" body that regulates, authorize even education materials and validate the correctness of such material. Its decentralized what is true will survive which will be supported by the community, just like Wikipedia.
potatocorner

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:13:16 PM

I doubt that the schoolchildren needs information about the cryptocurrency. If a person needs this information, then he can find it on the Internet.

Not all information in the internet is true and official. Newbies in using bitcoin can be lost in the right path in cryptocurrencies, and in that way they are not informed that they are doing wrong in the world of crypto. Having official and systematic way of learning bitcoin is better for the youth nowadays, because they should know it at their young age. Learning something new for kids is not hard for them, especially if they are interested about the topic.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

I'm getting myself ready now for more 15-year-old cryptocurrency hackers.

Its great to give the idea that this technology exists to minors. This will make their fresh brains fire and create new approaches for blockchain and who knows may solve scalability problem.  
Merl02

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:20:10 PM

That's good news it means that some education institutions see lot of potential in the future about cryptocurrency, so that's why they include into their curriculum the fundamentals of crypto currency
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:30:34 PM

I think this is too early for High school students but the right time for college students, but overall this is great for the crypto community. This will certainly affect the future of Crypto currency market, since they have at least a basic knowledge how blockchain works. Unlike the older people today that has a closed mind thinking that Bitcoin/altcoin is just another scam. This students will be the future investors and will surely make the crypto currency market stay for the future.
There is nothing wrong in educating high school students about cryptocurrency, As long as they are willing to absorb the importance of earning money, because time will come that they will be facing this obligation. Eventually, they will become concern citizens and obviously will need all the knowledge they can get in their nations assessment for development.
Tux99

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:48:22 PM

crypto should teach to them. Because I believe that this is not the perfect time of enhancing them in this system. If I'm not mistaken the students in high school will be in the rage of  13- 18 yrs.old where in thru this bracket it consider as a time of setting their first stage of enhancing his/her maturity and capability.
Yes crypto is needed to teach to everybody because by learnin earlier, we will be possible to do the best when we are doingbin the exact trading. Blockchain is future technology, no loss if we will learn this technology.
zhundy

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:02:07 PM

In my opinion this is the best idea that it should teach in high school, so that they will know and to learn about cryptocurrency in their young age. Even if its too early for them, nothing wrong with that the important is they have already idea about crypto. This idea will encourage also to other schools to teach and being part in their education in high school.
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

They had kids learning how to build websites when the dot come boom took off and that failed. I think its a good way to try and educate and reach kids with new tech, but high school I think is to early for it.

It is a good idea to teach high school student about cryptocurrency. It will them survive in the real world . They will know the reality than what they imagine right now. Some of them still depending on their parents. Instead of teaching them early childhold development, sex education or playing games online it is best to teach them how to a living in an early age.
diickydbo

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:15:02 PM

Will bitcoin or cryptocurrency be used as a learning material in high school? Maybe that's good because it can introduce bitcoin from the beginning, so many people get the impact then many people can accept and understand bitcoin. Then the last one when everyone has received bitcoin then a country will be able to accept it easily.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

it is very good and very supportive for financial progress in the future.

in addition to the science can also find out the risks of investing from Bitcoin, so when they graduate from high school they will know how to trade Bitcoin and can know support and resistant about Bitcoin Trading.

they will also know the basic stage programming of Blockchain, perhaps later in the day could be the founder of a new coin, just like its Vitalik Butterin.
Yes true, hopefully by being taught bitcoin in in high school then they become active users and can continue to make bitcoin persist for a long time, thing we must believe is bitcoin is transaction system which immediately replace traditional system that is fiat and banks.
I really can not believe bitcoin can replace traditional systems when the government is always annoyed with it, it is still a product that causes too many problems for the government at the present time, replacing fiat and the bank is just a fairy tale, hard to come true. Talk about cryptocurrencies education in high school, school will help to spread bitcoin faster than ever, improve knowledge and bring a look to the future with young people but in return, bitcoin is not suitable for the education system, it makes young people change their thinking about making money and become more dreamy, instead of focusing on the fact, so hopefully the school only explains the basics and does not go too far on this

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

I think it is a better idea and also a bad idea. It is a better idea in terms of the high school students will be aware on what is cryptocurrency, who created this money, who will benefit this money, how this digital currency work. They will gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency. On the other hand, it bad idea because it is too early especially below 18 years old. I think it is better to teach crypto for those 18 and above to assure that they will understand what this is all about.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

high school students may not have the capability to adopt the knowledge of cryptocurrencies if they have not learned and digest the logic behind the fiat currencies and market itself.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

crypto should teach to them. Because I believe that this is not the perfect time of enhancing them in this system. If I'm not mistaken the students in high school will be in the rage of  13- 18 yrs.old where in thru this bracket it consider as a time of setting their first stage of enhancing his/her maturity and capability.
Yes crypto is needed to teach to everybody because by learnin earlier, we will be possible to do the best when we are doingbin the exact trading. Blockchain is future technology, no loss if we will learn this technology.
I don't think that it is advisable to put high school student in that area, maybe we should just consider them in teaching how they are going to save money at their early age, and show them that there are lot of opportunities out there that is why they don't need to be in a hurry that much
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: