Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:46:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school  (Read 2005 times)
vladimirjune

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

It is a good idea actually for the benifits of the youngster to be able to learn at their age is necessary because many people losses their large amount of money without knowledge on what they are doing. And in fact cryptocurrency is the future so why not
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:24:20 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 07:31:17 PM by dynospytan

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

I believe this really is too soon with regard to Students however the correct period with regard to university students, however general this particular is ideal for the actual crypto neighborhood. This can definitely impact the near future associated with Crypto foreign currency marketplace, given that they possess a minimum of a fundamental understanding exactly how blockchain functions. In contrast to the actual seniors these days which has a shut thoughts convinced that Bitcoin/altcoin is simply an additional rip-off. This particular college students would be the long term traders and can certainly help to make the actual crypto foreign currency marketplace remain for future years..
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:35:02 PM

the disadvantage might be higher than the advantage so i suggest they have to get to certain ages to learn about it
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:48:21 PM

I think cryptocurrency can be a good educational and very useful for high school, technology and blockchain used by bitcoin can be a very important lesson. not only that in bitcoin also introduces how can benefit from buying and selling bitcoin.
spiffcow

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:53:58 PM

I think that in some universities this subject is taught! But most likely it will be common to study the technology of blockchain than crypto currency in general!
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:58:14 PM

I've been thinking about school crypto education before and I've seen topics about it. but I think that it's too early for this kind of information while basis education in school cos crypto makes us work online many hours per day and it affects badly on school progress.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Prisca07

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:03:43 PM

No doubt the education and knowledge to be acquired by the study of bitcoin and cryptocurrency makes it a very profitable and proper thing to do. the concept of cryptocurrency is novel but evermore vast and so to exploit its full potentials, we need to start studying it in schools and doing new research and development on it.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:08:24 PM

As it takes a long time to be familiar with cryptocurrency, I think it is high time high school students learned about it. Today in this digital world everybody should know about whats coming in the future. Also this education will also help them about global market and proper investment.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:12:18 PM

Last time, I said that cryptocurrency is a subject or a topic that isn't being teach at school and now there is a school that is teaching this subject. And wow, I can't believe that there is. Hopefully next time, more schools will apply this.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:13:01 PM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

Education is really the key to success. If more people will learn more about blockchain technology, they will understand that bitcoin is pretty far from scams that media tends to say about them. I wish that more people will have the knowledge and familiarity to cryptocurrency because I think it will be useful for the next generation.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:17:02 PM

If people will learn about cryptocurrency in earlier stage of their life, then they might be more interested in joining this industry. At young age, they can appreciate and use this opportunity to understand how cryptocurrency is changing our economy and eventually the world. They will be the ones that will benefit from this innovation in the future years.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
kosangmalagkit

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:23:55 PM

This is a very good news to us cryptonians for the fact that this will greatly affect the market. Future investors learning about how the blockchains works and maybe one of them will be the one to start something to evolve the cryptoworld. This also depends on how it is taught and who is being taught. Now that I think about it I'm a bit worried if they are teaching the students the right things about cryptocurrencies.
coderben

Activity: 854
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:29:13 PM

I think that crptocurrency education should be given to people early and help them know more about this market. By that, people can be more sophisticated about cryptocurrency and help this market be better.
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:53:11 PM

This is really a very constructive decision. With the implementation, young guys will get sufficient time and resource to get the in-depth knowledge.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:24:32 PM

At present, this is the right decisions to incorporate cryptocurrencies courses in the curriculum for the reason that we observe an accelerated expansion in this domain. Many countries around the globe are competing to be the pioneer in this field which has favorable future prospects.   

BillyTalent

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:37:57 PM

Attaboy. A good advanced school that understands what is future for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in General. Probably soon in many schools will study cryptocurrencies.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:22:12 PM

A great start for the guys from this school. Today it is necessary to receive actual knowledge which precisely will be useful to pupils after the termination of school. And bitcoin is the technology that some of the guys will find themselves in life, I'm sure.

glanmarc2

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:24:15 PM

I'm into this. It is for the future of technology. The next generations may think of a way how to implement block technology than our generations. This will be a really really big step in technology. So, I'm up for this one.
Yle725

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

The future is your Genome

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:38:17 PM

Hello! I think it's a wonderful idea! Because it is not just a current and interesting topic but behind it is made up of very complex algorithms very difficult to understand if you do not have a suitable preparation. This is why I think it was a good idea to introduce this topic in schools can teach a lot to those who are interested.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:47:45 PM

It certainly can and earlier for children of school age, but I'm sure it's very interesting. Someone of the guys that'll come in handy in the future, and maybe someone will start earning while still in school.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: