Bitcoin Forum
August 25, 2024, 08:25:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school  (Read 2026 times)
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:58:06 PM

This is really a very constructive decision. With the implementation, young guys will get sufficient time and resource to get the in-depth knowledge.
Agree, making cryptocurrency as education in high school is good news because by giving lessons to them then we can make the young generation recognize bitcoin and cryptocurrency so as to make a better change in the future.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:05:39 PM

That is uplifting news for bitcoin to end up much more prominent. Obviously it's extraordinary for understudies to be learned about cryptographic money. On the off chance that that is genuine we should bolster it. Ideally more schools will show understudies about bitcoin. Furthermore, will likewise make bitcoin more famous and intrigue numerous youngsters.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:15:55 PM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
For me teaching the students about the cryptocurrency is really a good idea to do, and i believe that cryptocurrency will surely be part of the future so for me all the schools should teach the studentd about cryptocurrency, so they can have an idea with crypto.
Blessed J

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:20:38 PM

This is the best initiative any high school can ever take to make sure the students are abreast with modern trends. I believe that this will go a long way  to help the students get a head start to be very successful investors in the crypto community. Other high schools and colleges should try as much as possible to follow suit.
denizci

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:25:35 PM

it is good to have cryptocurrency education in high school. But i must suggest that only a brief introduction of crypto should teach to them. Because I believe that this is not the perfect time of enhancing them in this system old where in thru this bracket it consider as a time of setting their first stage of enhancing his/her maturity and capability. Therefore their are not yet responsible enough to this and i think teaching of them is only wasting of time.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:26:44 PM

This is a good thing that should be done by all schools because by introducing cryptocurrency to the younger generation in the future the younger generation will be able to utilize more optimally or can develop cryptocurrency to be more efficient, however the role of young generation is needed to develop technology blockchain fore.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
denizci

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:27:59 PM

As we all know our world is heading towards a cashless society and educating the young minds about it is a good move. More innovations and development will be expected along the way.
Menawikitajodohkok

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:28:58 PM

if there is a bitcoin education in the middle school must be a bitcoin digital world will be increasingly known by everyone in the world, especially in my country in Indonesia .
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:32:45 PM

I think this is too early for High school students but the right time for college students, but overall this is great for the crypto community. This will certainly affect the future of Crypto currency market, since they have at least a basic knowledge how blockchain works. Unlike the older people today that has a closed mind thinking that Bitcoin/altcoin is just another scam. This students will be the future investors and will surely make the crypto currency market stay for the future.

Thats true when I was in high school thats the time when I am thinking about the future and the course that I will take to college and including cryptocurrency in the high school might affect they mindset for the future how are they going to see income versus education, I not going to agree with this better to involve economics.

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:07:11 AM

Really great news in the world of crypto,more people learn then the value will also be rising rapidly,I think it is time the world opens eyes about how crypto is growing fast.Lets rock crypto world together.
pawitrawijaya

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:07:26 AM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
This is good news.. So the public, especially the students are no strangers to crypto currency.. But, i know studying crypto currency will not be easy..
rafit09

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:59:34 AM

Cryptocurrency education in high school ?
It all depends on the urgency, and if the purpose of the education is only to increase the knowledge of Cryptocurrency side, I think it does not matter, the most important the students stay focused on education and learning, not yet need to be involved in Cryptocurrency.
N.nayem

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:38:22 AM

It is a good way to educate students about the innovation that is happening to our technology as well as to our currencies. Teaching them at a young age can give them knowledge on how to use internet in a meaningful way where they can earn money. Through this, teenagers/students will avoid using internet for not so important things like playing internet games where they are just wasting their time but rather use this internet in earning money with the help of bitcoin.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:57:31 AM

It is a nice initiative to teach students about crypto as they will be able to relate to this.  hope these students also develop similar projects that can help others in future.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:57:50 AM

Cryptocurrency education may widen the view in cryptocurrency especially for the newer generation, the past generations are the ones seems lagging behind because of their slow uptake but the new generation can make up for it. With this cryptocurrency can be widely spread and can be shone is good light and reach its maximum potential. They will be the future of bitcoin 'cause they will continue what people have started.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:01:02 AM

I think it would be best to keep our kids educated and updated to what is happening to the world. Changes this big is definitely gonna need lots of teaching, and in my opinion, the best place to start to teach these kind of things is none other than schools. Having early education and information about the cryptoworld is gonna be the best option if we want a better future for our children.

inthelongrun

Activity: 1848
Merit: 601

The Martian Child

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:10:37 AM

I think it would be best to keep our kids educated and updated to what is happening to the world. Changes this big is definitely gonna need lots of teaching, and in my opinion, the best place to start to teach these kind of things is none other than schools. Having early education and information about the cryptoworld is gonna be the best option if we want a better future for our children.

It can possibly be mentioned especially in other subjects but it won't be considered as a main subject. Maybe it is possible to become a necessary topic in college but high school and below is too early to focus into it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:03:36 AM

if I think the introduction of investment with cryptocurrency early is indeed good because the need for advancement of time and technology to force someone to follow it and maybe the introduction of bitcoin is one of them to lead the future of technology and economy
devinks

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:09:20 AM

if I think the introduction of investment with cryptocurrency early is indeed good because the need for advancement of time and technology to force someone to follow it and maybe the introduction of bitcoin is one of them to lead the future of technology and economy
it is very good because now the children should be able to know about the bitcoin and cryptocurrency they will be better when getting to know early because when the adults the material they learn is different
Jerzzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:12:30 AM

I think bitcoin cant used for the education in the school. why? because bitcoin is a currencies that doesn't have the legalize status, its mean that bitcoin sitll doesn't have a clear status, and i think bitcoin is related with "dirty" activity like in the deepweb and something else, and it not match with students in high school.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: