Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:21:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school  (Read 2003 times)
Enijesiku Sulaimom

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:12:35 PM

In my opinion it will be very very good to teach cryptocurrency in high school like other courses. it should be tot the way financial account and the likes is been tot. But it should be d basic not d money making part becos if those high school student and been tot d money making part, it will distract some student from concentrating on their studies.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:56:55 AM

The knowledge, which is being given through schools, is a good decision for schools. The students will get knowledge and will do work with efficiency. They will not use internet for wrong things and will concentrate on earning.
boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 231

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:46:53 AM

yes of course cryptocurrency education for high school in my opinion is very important because with such cryptocurrency education students can know the technology used and know the benefits that can be obtained from bitcoin.

Khristtoffer

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:07:08 AM

It is good to have cryptocurrency eduaction as early as highschool. Many teenagers in highschool spend more time in using the internet. Learning cryptocurrency as early in highschool will help them to learn more in advance technology and earn money while spending time in the internet.
Serj007

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:07:25 AM

I think that children of lower grades are still too early, because the system of education and so on is loaded, and the last two classes can be fully acquainted with them, I agree with the guy who talked about training kreptovolots in colleges, institutes, so that they could already earn their own money and not live off parents
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:16:38 AM

I think that children of lower grades are still too early, because the system of education and so on is loaded, and the last two classes can be fully acquainted with them, I agree with the guy who talked about training kreptovolots in colleges, institutes, so that they could already earn their own money and not live off parents

It will just be a matter of how they will approach it, some who don't have enough finances will be willing too much too learn this.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
royromales

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:44:50 AM

I think it's too early for high school students because they do not know how to use bitcoin especially in trading so it's a deferral for young people to make them even more interested in their studies

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
Nekroser

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:08:32 PM

As if the "train is going away" and the sooner you start to delve into new technologies, the more opportunities are open before you. Even a little envious of those children.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:10:43 PM

In Vietnam, teaching high school students about electronic money is never the case. And I do not think this is necessary. They need to learn the basic knowledge and skills to step into life. Do not over think about making money and failing to invest in bitcoin will have consequences.
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:11:12 PM

That's a good starting point in promoting cryptocurrency to the world...  If it is widely introduced all over the world it will really help a lots...  And surely the legalization of crypto will easily get...  If it happen we are just like living in a modern world...  If it widely know by a lots of people especially children it is much better... If crypto become popular it could really change the world... I hope soon in our country it will happen...
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:12:18 PM

I think this is a good thing because cryptocurrency is taught in high school, if the younger generation knows cryptocurrency then this will make a better future so I agree if cryptocurrency is taught in high school.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 12:12:48 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 12:59:46 PM by KingScorpio

jes but dont forget to tech every single kid how to create their own cryptocurrency as well, so they aren't forced to work for the money of those greedy lambo seeking scammers that promote their garbage into schools, and want them for their personal private greedy interests as "money earning cattle"

baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:19:11 PM

Yes thats a good idea for them to learn and focus for  their bright future .They should learn about cryptocurrencies for them also to know how to earn money and aside from that they will gain knowledge and ability to manage their business without depending on their parents .
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:03:15 PM

jes but dont forget to tech every single kid how to create their own cryptocurrency as well, so they aren't forced to work for the money of those greedy lambo seeking scammers that promote their garbage into schools, and want them for their personal private greedy interests as "money earning cattle"

Well probably teach them to be aware but not to the point that it's included in their curriculum. Eventually kids will be exposed to crypto with techmology being easily picked up by everyone, so i think it's enough to make these youngsters aware about the dangers and how to be careful when dealing with it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:23:35 PM

I really agree if held subjects about crypto currency because era will n sophisticated and crypto currency will increasingly in use and we need to know what is crypto currency. but indeed in a country that has not legalized crypto currency this will not happen. in the world of education there will be no subject crypto currency because the country has not legalized crypto currency
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:38:57 PM

Yes it is a good idea but i don't think that it could happen. But before you propose this to the states and universities you have to be accepted bitcoin in all country not only in crypto industry. And if that happens every student has the ability to own money that do not base on you parents.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

I believe this really is too soon with regard to Students however the correct period with regard to university students, however general this particular is ideal for the actual crypto neighborhood. This can definitely impact the near future associated with Crypto foreign currency marketplace, given that they possess a minimum of a fundamental understanding exactly how blockchain functions. In contrast to the actual seniors these days which has a shut thoughts convinced that Bitcoin/altcoin is simply an additional rip-off. This particular college students would be the long term traders and can certainly help to make the actual crypto foreign currency marketplace remain for future years..
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

government must do that. Cryptocurrency will be a global trend. every country will create their Cryptocurrency so they must teach how to create them
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:54:05 PM

It's not the time for this yet. The market of crypto-currencies is still very young and the technology is far from always finalized and represents a real capacity.

Agree. Moreover, one should get some basic knowledge in economics, finance, internet technologies before studying cryptos. Once such programs are implemeted and there will be a profound legislature there will be demand and supply in crypto education.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:54:47 PM

They say knowledge is power perhaps no one is too young to make money. Thus, it will be a great idea to educate high school students about cryptocurrency.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: