Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 04:28:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school  (Read 2006 times)
richshopgh

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:22:29 PM

It is not a bad idea to introduce cryptocurrency education at high school level but I think is too early, since crypto involves money investment. Students won't focus on lessons but making money,which might affect their studies.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:28:16 PM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

Well, this is a good move because as early as high school, they are being taught of cryptocurrency so that students will have knowledge about crypto and may be interested in joining them. However, this may affect the studies of the students because they may focus on doing cryto rather than studying.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:31:32 PM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

Education is the key to success and bitcoin has many private keys to offer. This knowledge will help the children for the next generation. They will take the legacy of crypto currency to the future economy. Things will definitely change because they will see the potential of blockchain technology and use it to improve our society and hopefully, many people will see this opportunity too.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
EARL MATEUS

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:32:40 PM

As we know that the present era is an era of digital system and a cryptocurrency is a digital currency and its demand and reputation are increasing day by day as if we talk about an example of computer first it is not well known and nowadays computer are everywhere as the currency is a medium of exchange and cryptocurrency is a digital currency in future its use will be more increase. so in near future, it will be thought in school and universities.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:01:59 PM

I think the way for students to approach Cryptocurrency will make the next generation more evolve it in the future. But is this a good sign for Bitcoin in general?

tomir

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

Self - education in the field of cryptocurrencies is very difficult. the high  school did the right thing! Cryptocurrencies are firmly in our world, so people need knowledge in this area.  This will help students in their future lives.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Polly.Nochka

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:05:25 PM

Yes, of course, the idea is good. But in my opinion, the given discipline should be adjusted already in profile classes, for example, with mathematical or IT bias. The topic of crypto currency is also relevant in the future
  will only develop.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:12:02 PM

Students are lucky to be taught cryptocurrency lessons in school. It's likely to make their entry to crypto markets and knowledge on blockchain quite phenomenal as compared to some of is who had to read everything on our own. However I hope that formal education in cryptocurrency doesn't stifle their inherent ability to make daring moves in crypto. The experience on the field is always the master of the knowledge taught in books.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:15:16 PM

education about cryptocurrency in schools is very useful for students to understand the development of world currencies and trade, let alone students can use bitcoin as a place to earn extra money for school fees. and teachers can also explain the basic foundation of ICO in global market. I hope the school can add a course on cryptocurrency and i i think it helps to student to earn money in the future .
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:37:29 PM

It is better taking the advantage to educate the up coming ones about,it will help give them a better orientations on cryptocurrency and the blockchain system as a whole
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:47:19 PM

cryptocurrency education in high schools is one the best thing I have read and it is one of the best initiative taken to spread and educate news regarding bitcoin right from childhood level
Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:09:36 PM

it may be too difficult to learn about high school education crypto, because not all students will understand, learn about crypto that we need a very long time. and Crypto should be taught to them only with a simple concept.
alenahype

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:19:30 PM

This is interesting, because in Russia in general even adult people rarely talk about crypto currency. This is an indicator that the country does not care.
bountygram.io

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:39:53 PM

For me it's a bit too early for them, maybe a few more years when they can understand the importance of investing then they should be taught about bitcoins. Although this is a good news for us cryptonians, I think that they should be taught by experts and bitcoin veterans since they will be the future investors. Now you will wonder if they are taught the right impression of bitcoins because teaching bitcoins to high schoolers will also affect the future value of bitcoins.
U20

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:45:34 PM

I think should be given training about CryptoCurrency in high school and universities. it is necessary for the future of this economy. So, technology is developing, young people are conscious.

Alifal

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:52:59 PM

i acknowledge that,it is a good idea.but not  perfect time for highschool level students. i think the right time for college students, if college students known Cryptocurrency.they can make future early and easily that hoped.
Dfinest

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:10:31 PM

I think it's way too early for this. It's an interesting idea, but crypto needs to be much more widespread before we can start thinking about bringing it to the schools. Regardless of this, i hope this step will help crypto in the long run and it will be beneficial for the students.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

Yes it is a good idea but i don't think that it could happen. But before you propose this to the states and universities you have to be accepted bitcoin in all country not only in crypto industry. And if that happens every student has the ability to own money that do not base on you parents.

why bitcoin, why not all cryptocurrencies in general?

why it bitcoin privileged, in propagation and advertising and everyone is supposed to accept it?

i mean bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that proven makes us all poorer

kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:34:15 PM

This is a good thing to do if you want to create a generation of young people who are knowledgeable about cryptocurrency, which is a trend in the future. I am very supportive of this because it will help these students have a better understanding of cryptocurrency and that will make crypto more popular in life rather than just in the financial markets.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:35:56 PM

Wow! This is actually great. I hope our country will also adopt to this change. This is actually good. We keep on teaching our student how to be workers, why not teach them how to be investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: