Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:40:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school  (Read 2003 times)
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:23:05 PM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
I do not see anything wrong in educating high school students about cryptocurrency, in fact, it is perhaps a timely move done by schools and colleges. Lets face it, digital currency will play a pivotal move in the future of world wide economy. There is a strong preposition that time will come that almost every thing will be done electronically including payment of wages and service rendered, so, it is better to introduced this technology to them right now.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:36:41 PM

I think It is a very positive step, other schools should also follow. I believe that cryptocurrency is a relatively new technology and it would play a very important role in future, so it is high time it should be taught in schools. As it has got a huge prospect in future, it would help students to build their career in this sector.
Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:42:11 PM

This I have not heard. If only I was taught at the school bitcoin, now I would be a millionaire. We hope that it's not too late to learn it.

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
d_fitrie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:59:38 PM

I really hope to follow the event about Cryptocurrency in my area, but at this location is still less understanding of crypto but I keep the spirit to follow Cryptocurrency development in this forum
kennialsyda

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:05:58 PM

A great start for the guys from this school. Today it is necessary to receive actual knowledge which precisely will be useful to pupils after the termination of school. And bitcoin is the technology that some of the guys will find themselves in life, I'm sure.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:08:24 PM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

Education really helps the society to move forward. So if teaching the next generations about cryptocurrency, then it will benefit people to change our economy. And if people understand more about block chain technology,  then we can all move to the next stage of cryptocurrency.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:16:07 PM

Its nice knowing that blockchain technology will be part of academic subject to high school students but i think its not yet the time to teach them about this because it can affect their studies maybe they can teach yhis in college so that they can used and understand it with responsibility.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:20:08 PM

yes of course cryptocurrency education for high school in my opinion is very important because with such cryptocurrency education students can know the technology used and know the benefits that can be obtained from bitcoin.
There is no doubt that cryptocurrency education in high school is a really great idea, and i believe if the cryptocurrency will teach to all high school students all over the world, they will surely know the benefits here in crypto and they will also know how to make a good profit with cryptocurrency.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:24:57 PM

several universities in Russia have already introduced training in crypto currency. course leaders explain that this particularity is of interest to students, so the listeners will be enough.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:35:45 PM

Hello everybody. I think that's a great idea. Young people are now very advanced and master the basics of digital media and crypto currency for them will not be any effort. I am sure that the crypto currency market in the future will replace everything that will compete with it, so if a child, at the age of 12, begins to teach the basics of this area - all humanity will only win. Crypto currency is not an enemy, it can seriously improve our life, but it is banned in different countries, because it is very difficult to systematize in the power structures, because they themselves either do not understand and do not want to develop in this field. Personally, I'm trying to explain to my children what it is, albeit at its own, primitive level, but it's an attempt to interest them. Because if there is interest, in a couple of months they themselves will teach me. In short, I am for teaching this global theme in schools.
YED

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:39:14 AM

Many formation maded in the north of africa about blockchain specially for informatique students in the university . But all formations are paid not for free .
sumit2103

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:55:35 AM

I think it's not required at this level to be taught in the schools. When the cryptocurrency will legalized globally then it will be spread everywhere like physical currency. That can be taught by the parents to their children at right time. Power of digital currency can be teach as a subject to graduates as they are the future of nation. So for me growth and legal status of bitcoin matters more than all such activities.
olatslodi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:25:28 AM

This is actually great. This can help many children to earn in the future. The sooner they learn about this technology, the better for them. I am very supportive of this because it will help these students have a better understanding of cryptocurrency and that will make crypto more popular in life rather than just in the financial markets.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:37:41 AM

bitcoin education and the technology my bitcoin uses is very good and useful because bitcoin is a digital currency that can not be controlled by anyone and the technology that bitcoin uses is very remarkable using peer to peer technology that has a large scale is very unusual.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

This is a good news because bitcoin is introduced in high school, although many countries are banned bitcoin but it must be admitted that the blockchain system is a good solution for future transactions because it does not depend on one server so transaction speed is better.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:47:34 AM

High school is not the right time to teach students  about bitcoin for me.they must focus first in their academic subject.because if they will know how to earn money from it they will focus in bitcoin and not in their studies.the right time to teach them is in college so that they can understand it well.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
MusicManPL

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:49:08 AM

It is interesting to observe how a new science is born. Over time, it will replace the entire existing system of the economy. A new generation will not know what is fiat
iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:52:32 AM

Sounds like a great way to prepare them for the future.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:11:22 AM

High school is not the right time to teach students  about bitcoin for me.they must focus first in their academic subject.because if they will know how to earn money from it they will focus in bitcoin and not in their studies.the right time to teach them is in college so that they can understand it well.
For me it's not that detrimental. The temptation of money is real but a wise and intelligent student will both invest in understanding the industry of bitcoin and the power of academics. It's heavily dependent on the type of personality the person possesses but regardless of that, time management and openness to acquiring knowledge in bitcoin industry is the key.
abanansah

Activity: 328

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:13:07 AM

A good move by the school authorities to teach student of high school cryptocurrency lessons. They are preparing them for financial freedom toward their future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: