Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:43:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rewards for holding  (Read 887 times)
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:20:59 PM

Holding always give you more gains rather then short term and it is already proven because short term traders sells at any panic situation but those who don't bother about that situation will get better gains after market cool down. Those who are holding ethereum and bitcoin from last one year have bag full of profits.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:08:48 PM

Hello, everyone!

At the moment i am interested in coins, which give good rewards for holding.

Leasing Waves, for instance, is secure, but the interest of reward is tiny.

I also ran into Smartcash, which seems eligible, but haven`t tried it yet.

Who else has experience with holding? Which coin would you suggest and why?
And if we dig deeper, do You have experience with MN, which exactly and why?

Will be happy to read the answears

Why think twice about bitcoin? Should you have any doubt to a very dominant and trusted coin which already exists for 10 years now? Bitcoin is a very good coin to hodl for long term and it will surely won't let you down.

Well there are a lot of people still not believing on Bitcoin because of it's fundamental background no active teams, projects and community. Unlike other coins which you will see their update or upgrades every quarter on there technology.
pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:10:44 PM

in recent months no one has won anything holder on the contrary, the trade makers are winning
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:29:24 PM

Holding always give you more gains rather then short term and it is already proven because short term traders sells at any panic situation but those who don't bother about that situation will get better gains after market cool down. Those who are holding ethereum and bitcoin from last one year have bag full of profits.
I support this strategy, in my opinion long-term investments are much more profitable and much more useful for the project than short-term manipulation in the market. Last time I meet the practice of signing a project agreement with large investors about the prohibition of selling tokens of investors earlier than a certain period, usually not less than a year.
visiblehand

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:42:34 PM

I think some of you are missing the point of OP's post.  She isn't asking about coins that will 'reward' her by going up in price or 'reward' her with the satisfaction of participating in something important.  She's looking for coins that actually pay rewards (dividends) to holders.  I did a "back of napkin" calculation the other day and I think NEO is paying the equivalent of about a 3% dividend in GAS.  That wouldn't be bad for a stock, but isn't very exciting on an investment as volatile as crypto.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:53:58 PM

I think NEO is much more established, it would be one of the best choices. i would also suggest u look into the newly introduced projects but with a very promising future. Projects like Pundi X, they already have their products running and you are rewarded for holding their token for the next 3 years. i know it carries high risk, but with high risk comes high returns. You can do your research and decide

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:22:38 PM

I support this strategy, in my opinion long-term investments are much more profitable and much more useful for the project than short-term manipulation in the market. Last time I meet the practice of signing a project agreement with large investors about the prohibition of selling tokens of investors earlier than a certain period, usually not less than a year.

you are right long-term investment is indeed a potential to get huge profits. But if we want to use the strategy, it will take a long time. Because each coin has a different price increase moment.
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:24:08 PM

you are right long-term investment is indeed a potential to get huge profits. But if we want to use the strategy, it will take a long time. Because each coin has a different price increase moment.
I like to keep the coins for a long time because they make me feel nice. The price does a nice job too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:06:48 AM

Checkout envion token their ICO actually ended in January and they raised whooping amount of $100M. They have a good ROI on the coins you are holding. They pay dividend per anum.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:12:50 AM

You can earn reward with any POS altcoin, that's you holding in your wallet. For example Neblio is a good choice. Also Komodo give about 5% per year.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:02:53 AM

There could be many good POS coins. But I am afraid of dumping may happen for any coin in near future and if you get struck with such coin for the reason of holding then there will be no meaning of staking them in long run.

For example, you hold some coins and stake them and making double the numbers of coins but in meantime if that coin's value dumped to 50% then what will be the meaning of holding it. It had happened with many coin in the past, so I like to suggest you to be more careful in choosing your investment coins.
drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:23:03 AM

in recent months no one has won anything holder on the contrary, the trade makers are winning

In recent months maybe, but if you hodl up to a year, you'll surely be rewarded for it.
sorehammer

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:29:45 AM

Two strategies are very successful in Crypto World either hold your investment or engage in short term trading.If we take example of BTC,its price was $800 right in the beginning and reached to top level $19783 to mid Dec-17 people who held their investment imagine how much they earned.Similary ETH price in Nov-17 was around $200 but now its price is $875 see the huge difference applicable only for those who held their investment.

For short term investment i would pick NEO,ADA,DASH,XPR,WAVES these coins are also good for day to day trading and can also be held for some time.But profitability margin is high in short term not for long term.So if you wish to hold your investment for long term go ahead for BTC & ETH.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:44:16 AM

smartcash is looking best. they are paying around 6% monthly. im holding 10000 of them. just buy it and store it in its wallet

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:50:37 AM

There could be many good POS coins. But I am afraid of dumping may happen for any coin in near future and if you get struck with such coin for the reason of holding then there will be no meaning of staking them in long run.

For example, you hold some coins and stake them and making double the numbers of coins but in meantime if that coin's value dumped to 50% then what will be the meaning of holding it. It had happened with many coin in the past, so I like to suggest you to be more careful in choosing your investment coins.
That must be a right suggestion. When we are staking there will be no guarantee for value of coin will remain same. That is the big problem of any POS coins.

But fortunately we can see many coins are rising now a days. So you will be getting double the benefit if you are holding POS coins like the coin's value will increase in the market as well you will be increasing the number of coins by staking them.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:47:47 AM

That must be a right suggestion. When we are staking there will be no guarantee for value of coin will remain same. That is the big problem of any POS coins.

But fortunately we can see many coins are rising now a days. So you will be getting double the benefit if you are holding POS coins like the coin's value will increase in the market as well you will be increasing the number of coins by staking them.
If you have chosen a potential coin for POS purpose then you may get the double benefits. It is not available with all the coins we are seeing in the market. We need to be very careful while choosing the right coin. Otherwise a coin may get dumped at any time. But it is still having only 50% chances. As we are seeing some coins are being bumped very rapidly.

In recent times I have observed such a coin is RDD. It's value suddenly raised up to ~200 satoshi but some six months backs it's value was left then 5 satoshi. Interestingly RDD is a POS
coin.
Adil Amim

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:23:08 PM

In my opinion holding coins like Ethereum, Neo, Red Pulse, PRL, Sonm, Datum will definitely pay a handsome reward if one have patience and holding it for long term. Because holding coins always deliver much more benefit than selling it in short term, but doing your own research is very essential before making any investment.
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:59:26 PM

Do a lot of research so that you would know which one would be good for long hold,theres a lot of coins that are shitty projects in the market and you can avoid these coins by digging and researching read each coin's whitepaper so that you will have a good idea when the coin is going to grow or it will fail in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:03:27 PM

There are many coins that offer rewards for holding.
For example GIFcoin will pay 80% of the netprofit of their website vitalbet.com.
The pre-sale is running right now, and after that the main ICO will start
marks1976

Activity: 893

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:07:32 PM

I think NEO is much more established, it would be one of the best choices. i would also suggest u look into the newly introduced projects but with a very promising future. Projects like Pundi X, they already have their products running and you are rewarded for holding their token for the next 3 years. i know it carries high risk, but with high risk comes high returns. You can do your research and decide
NEO is the only best coin that gives annual return this time. GAS already listed in the various exchange site and you will be able to sell them all easily. that was different with another coin.
Pundi is new coin and it seems not good as neo itself. Pundi still becomes a paper idea and it needs more time to be implemented in real life.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄