Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:26:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rewards for holding  (Read 893 times)
AzartPay
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

AzartPay

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:23:34 PM

Hello, everyone!

At the moment i am interested in coins, which give good rewards for holding.

Leasing Waves, for instance, is secure, but the interest of reward is tiny.

I also ran into Smartcash, which seems eligible, but haven`t tried it yet.

Who else has experience with holding? Which coin would you suggest and why?
And if we dig deeper, do You have experience with MN, which exactly and why?

Will be happy to read the answears
I would advise the Polis. Their MN gives a good profit.
tangsanzang7

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:29:47 PM

Hello, everyone!

At the moment i am interested in coins, which give good rewards for holding.

Leasing Waves, for instance, is secure, but the interest of reward is tiny.

I also ran into Smartcash, which seems eligible, but haven`t tried it yet.

Who else has experience with holding? Which coin would you suggest and why?
And if we dig deeper, do You have experience with MN, which exactly and why?

Will be happy to read the answears
still learning
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:37:08 PM

Yeah, perhaps NEO is much more established, it would be one of the best choices. I would also suggest u look into the newly introduced projects but with a very promising future. Projects like Pundi X, they already have their products running and u r rewarded for holding their token for the next 3 years. I know it carries high risk, but with high risk comes high returns. U can do ur research and decide...
I agree with you. NEO has a lot of potential due to reasons like big community support, passionate developers who are willing to support it no matter what, stellar features etc which is why it has huge long term prospects and I already purchased some NEO which I am HODLING for the long term. PundiX seems like another coin with big prospects though I haven't purchased any yet, but I might purchase some soon enough.

Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:39:45 PM

NEO pays out in GAS for holding.

XLM and ARK pay out dividends for holding, once you set up your wallets correctly (plenty of online guides).

VEN will also pay out dividends after their upcoming rebrand.

Exchange coins like COSS and KCS pay you a percentage of their exchange fees for holding.

Low risk would be NEO - well established coin, growing partnerships and launches using their blockchain.

Mid risk would be XLM or VEN. Growing coins with big news coming up for both (decentralised exchanges for XLM, rebrand and business parternships for VEN).

Higher risk would be COSS. Small exchange at present, but with growing pairs and fiat introduction on the horizon, could take off.

Thank you for this information!!!

Vandemos

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:44:19 PM

Yeah, perhaps NEO is much more established, it would be one of the best choices. I would also suggest u look into the newly introduced projects but with a very promising future. Projects like Pundi X, they already have their products running and u r rewarded for holding their token for the next 3 years. I know it carries high risk, but with high risk comes high returns. U can do ur research and decide...
I agree with you. NEO has a lot of potential due to reasons like big community support, passionate developers who are willing to support it no matter what, stellar features etc which is why it has huge long term prospects and I already purchased some NEO which I am HODLING for the long term. PundiX seems like another coin with big prospects though I haven't purchased any yet, but I might purchase some soon enough.
For my own coins until now I still hold the coins like ethereum, bitcoin and neo be the main thing to keep it.
Actually in some good coins that are likely to increase in the long run and some other coins that have real world applications and try to connect the outside world with blockchain technology. Such coins are most likely to be accepted by big companies and institutions in the future.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:46:10 PM

A lot of projects today really thank their holders for the fact that they can still keep their tokens and for this they do not receive a prize award, that's what people are talking about here, hold is strength! I'm sure that many people talk about hold for a reason.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:08:54 PM

These days there are so many coins that offering MasterNode, I was thinking to invest in DigiWage or Phore because they are having a good project plan and great team development. It will be great if you join in some ICO in early stage because then you will get more coins for less price. For some masternode you need a huge amount of coins , example: Phore 10 000 coins ($18200) , so it is huge investment if you think start now.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1494
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:12:59 PM

Some of the coins can be staked too. Apparently Ethereum will also change the way it works and it will have staking option in the future too.

It means that you will be able to lock it on wallet and accept "dividend" for it.

Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:17:21 PM

reward for holding is to make profit that is the mind set of eeveryone that hold coin but sometime you should also be ready for loss...
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:18:38 PM

Stick to coins that are listed in the top 20 or 50 in the coinmarket because at least those coins have assurances that in time it will be worth something. I have not much experience with holding because I started trading around 2 years ago, and for me its not that much experience yet. But as I have observed, those top coins would be your best option if you want to hold for long term.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:22:48 PM

if I to hold more happy with the coin that is trusted and the price is still very cheap
as well as XLM, ADA, NXT, then what I really like in hold and for transaction process is DOGE

Choghonl

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:35:56 PM

there are a ton of benefits in holding coins because its their nature of being so reliable and convenient but yes even though this advantages and perks they give it being an investment is kinda like a 50/50 to others its maybe because they are tired of the waiting game, some coins just doesn't show an reliable success in a shock but there are signs that they have potential that's what you gotta take a look at coins are constantly changing and there price is generally unpredictable but only the ones who trust and knows how to wait get the greatest success.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:51:09 PM

reward for holding is to make profit that is the mind set of eeveryone that hold coin but sometime you should also be ready for loss...

It's not only about holding but it's about trading at the right moment and cashing out at the right moment and then reinvesting at the time when the value is less so that one can invest huge and then again cash out great profit.

Am I spamming? Report me!
neilsamson443

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:01:14 PM

If you still return to the issue of promising projects, I would recommend that you pay attention to the coin SC.
lalatao80

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:35:32 AM

maybe I ass to hold the token that is really still fresh and cheap, like PRL, DBC, CV, WPR because tokens tokens are very unique and very interested by the holder.
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:59:08 AM

If the market is good, then most of the tokens will give you a very good return.
And if the market is not good, then most of the tokens will lose money.

Bostonias

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:01:22 AM

If the market is good, then most of the tokens will give you a very good return.
And if the market is not good, then most of the tokens will lose money.
Is there any rewards for you whenever you put a coin in your wallet? I don't have any reasons for holding billions of coins that aren't worth the high-end technology development.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:07:38 AM

Well it is good to hold and sell it in the right or when you think you can earn that much as possible. But holding still and the crypto market price.has gone or fall down then probably you will end up losing some of your money. This is part of investing in cryptocurrency that you have to tkae the risk. Anyway that risk is worth taking for when you can earn more compared to other imvestment aside from cryptocurrency.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:18:25 AM

Well it is good to hold and sell it in the right or when you think you can earn that much as possible. But holding still and the crypto market price.has gone or fall down then probably you will end up losing some of your money. This is part of investing in cryptocurrency that you have to tkae the risk. Anyway that risk is worth taking for when you can earn more compared to other imvestment aside from cryptocurrency.

I think the rewards you will get after holding would definitely have an impact for your investment and as per experience, I had been holding a coin which I bought during bear market for quite sometime for around 7 months of holding it had increased dramatically where I sell that coin immediately since I believe I had gain sufficient profit. Half of the profit was again bought to another coin while it is still at a lower price and waiting for to mature until it could grow further.
ralfshu

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:23:41 AM

I will suggest you to got for ETH. I was rewarded as I doubled my money in last one month, I even cashed out some money. In long run like 3-5 years, you can expect 100x with ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: