Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 02:43:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rate my ALT portfolio  (Read 289 times)
ZvitiSir (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:05:35 AM

Hi
Im into crypto for few months and double my investemnt.

However things started to look bearish in last month so i change my portfolio coins.

Please let mw know if i made a good decision and can be looking at some gains in a month or two.

30% LISK
30% WAVES
15% VERGE
12% SIACOIN
12% AMP _SYNERO

What you think ? Are they gonna bullrun anytime soon?

Thanks for reply

Cheers
CryptoClown

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:27:12 AM

I am for LSK! I am positive that it'll moon maybe not now since it's another bloodbath out in the market but in the right time. Bought LSK in the earlier days and I am still holding on to it now with no reason to sell. LSK for me is like NEO, you'll be surprised that its value is more than a hundred bucks soon! I think Waves, Verge and Siacoin are good too. I am not familiar with the last coin so hope you'll profit from it too.
donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:27:28 AM

Hi

However things started to look bearish in last month so i change my portfolio coins.

Please let mw know if i made a good decision and can be looking at some gains in a month or two.

30% LISK
30% WAVES
15% VERGE
12% SIACOIN
12% AMP _SYNERO

Thanks for reply

Cheers

good portfolio . Consider to insert also idex membership token . Idex is the best decentalizeed exchange and decentalized exchange will explore in 2018...
Donovan XXL

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:03:44 AM

Don't know about the last one but the other four are solid investments.
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:37:17 AM

30% LISK very good
30% WAVES good
15% VERGE really bad
12% SIACOIN ok
12% AMP _SYNERO idk

would get some enigma, neo, neblio, stratis or elixir while they are still low
captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:39:08 AM

I think you're missing GVT and COV  Roll Eyes

adrov

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:39:35 AM

30% LISK very good
30% WAVES good
15% VERGE really bad
12% SIACOIN ok
12% AMP _SYNERO idk

would get some enigma, neo, neblio, stratis or elixir while they are still low

I would get only NEO, NEBLIO, ELIX out of all those. DYOR though :=)

hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:52:04 AM

Hi

30% LISK
30% WAVES
15% VERGE
12% SIACOIN
12% AMP _SYNERO

Thanks for reply

Cheers
If I were to rate it in the scale of 1-10, I would give it a rating of 8 since the coins listed above is good and is safe to invest into
 It is also less risky than other alts and chances for profit on the coins listed are still high. Id I were to recommend though, sell AMP_SYNERO. Consider buying any other notable altcoins with more potential than it.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:56:18 AM

Hi

30% LISK
30% WAVES
15% VERGE
12% SIACOIN
12% AMP _SYNERO

Thanks for reply

Cheers
Among the list of Alts, AMP_SYNERO re-think if you want to keep that alt as I don't think this one have a bright future ahead of it but its still up to you. We all have different preferences and you may have seen something that we don't see or have heard of about AMP_SYNERO. Care to share why 12% of your portfolio was allocated to AMP_SYNERO?
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:05:34 PM

I would switch from SIA to PRL. Way more innovative!
DYOR

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
ZvitiSir (OP)

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:58:13 PM

Thanks for your thoughts ob my portfolio.

Waves and lisk i think its solid coins that should maintain its price of not going up. Dont think they will drop in a long term.

Xvg is alot of hype..lots of people lost oportunity to sell at ATH so i think another pump gonna happen and im gonna sell.

Sc i have small amount so if it goes up i get some cash if not im not gonna lost alot.

Amp is really low and was pumped before so im waiting to get another pump. Hope it happens if not im not gonna lost alot.

Everbody looking for next 100x or even 1000x and talking about lots of 10x coins...i have problems finding even 2x to double my investment.

When talking 10x i assume we are talking 10 times more than start price. If bought at 1usd then 10x is 10usd ?

Where the heck can i get a 1000x to make from 1usd 1000usd???

Or im missing something here?

Thanks
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:03:51 PM

I would drop AMP, Verge and SIA, go for Neblio, PRL, NEO and Blockport

Lisk and Waves are solid projects
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:24:35 PM

I think Verge is overvalued and there are a lot of bagholders who bought the top. So I dont think its great. I like others alts
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:31:52 PM

Hi

30% LISK
30% WAVES
15% VERGE
12% SIACOIN
12% AMP _SYNERO

Thanks for reply

Cheers

Great to see that you are holding 60% in Lisk and Waves for now. You should hold them both for long term and you will be happy in a couple of months! I am not a friend of Verge and Siacoin but maybe they will see some bounces in short term!
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:35:28 PM

Hi

30% LISK
30% WAVES
15% VERGE
12% SIACOIN
12% AMP _SYNERO

Thanks for reply

Cheers

It is cool to see portfolio with less than 10 coins. Lisk, Waves and Verge are good picks with a long-term potential. I am not sure about Synereo, I do not know fundamentals of the coin. Siacoin is a bad choice IMHO, I would switch for some of their competitiors if you want to stay in this sector.  
Sosolean

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

not a bad combination but i would hold some NEO
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:51:15 PM

I see you don't have any top 10 coins. It maybe safe more than your list, and i recommend NEO for a position in this list, despite of Verge, just a pump&dump coin - a game by shark  Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

Why dont you invest some % of your portfolio into Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, XRP or some other high cap coins? I think you need some of them before they will take of sooner or later! It is always recommended to hold some high caps!
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:14:20 PM

i hope siacoin recovers it's loss, i got a lot of losses because of that coin, you think it will recover in 2 months? i have to hold because i have lost too much to sell in this moment

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:45:58 PM

Get rid of verge, this is a money sink waiting to happen, If you keep your money in verge you will regret it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: