Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:29:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🚀[ANN][TGE] iOlite - Anyone can write smart contracts [ANN][TGE]🚀  (Read 787 times)
iolite (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:12:00 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 04:56:19 PM by iolite

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:45:54 PM

Please fit the pieces into place together of the puzzle.
iolite (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:51:25 AM

Please fit the pieces into place together of the puzzle.

this was a hard puzzle !!! fixed should be good now
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1255

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:33:45 AM

Thw idea is vere interesting, and it can actually be useful if it works well. The biggest problem today is that we see new projects popping up everyday and 99% don’t really promise anything useful. They disappears in a year or two because they don’t bring anything real. I see some light here. I will check out your Wp and write more about it after.

cabsav
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

I have no experience on smart contracts so with this platform am i gonna able to write smart contracts as i wish? And what am i gonna do with token?
WilliamBratsky

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:40:44 PM

Thw idea is vere interesting, and it can actually be useful if it works well. The biggest problem today is that we see new projects popping up everyday and 99% don’t really promise anything useful. They disappears in a year or two because they don’t bring anything real. I see some light here. I will check out your Wp and write more about it after.

Thank you for the kind words. If you want to you can join our Telegram group to get some additional information:
https://t.me/iolite

If you have any further questions let me know so.
WilliamBratsky

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:08:49 PM

I have no experience on smart contracts so with this platform am i gonna able to write smart contracts as i wish? And what am i gonna do with token?

With iOlite it is super easy to create a smart contract, you can write it in your native language (Englisch or any other language) and iOlite will translate it into a smart contract.
So all you need to do is to write the code and you will be able to share that code on the blogchain.

You can use tokens to get access to code that other developers did create or you can trade your token as a natural asset. Today most technical devices have a micro chip and they are programmed.
So you can also use your token to purchase software that will increase the performance of your device or machine (like fridges, washing machines, TVs or anything similar)
mentalpanda
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:28:31 AM

Today, ethereum smart contracts are used by developers and programmers. If Iolite can manage to include regular uses to this ecosystem, it would make the project popular and a market leading movement. After all, we need everyone to be able to write and understand smart contracts. I can’t wait to see the first results of test net and ide integration.
cabsav
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:24:42 AM

With iOlite it is super easy to create a smart contract, you can write it in your native language (Englisch or any other language) and iOlite will translate it into a smart contract.
So all you need to do is to write the code and you will be able to share that code on the blogchain.

You can use tokens to get access to code that other developers did create or you can trade your token as a natural asset. Today most technical devices have a micro chip and they are programmed.
So you can also use your token to purchase software that will increase the performance of your device or machine (like fridges, washing machines, TVs or anything similar)
So basicly if you have an idea for blockchain but you dont know how to write as code, with iolite we can create it or we can buy it from other people by using token. Fair enough
Navigo

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:01:01 PM

The success chance has been very low for ICOs recently. Of course this is not a surprise considering that they are often copy/paste projects. I have a good feeling about this one. The idea is original and the team is working hard.

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
..E R N..
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
.TOKEN SALE.
.AIRDROP.
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████            ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
.▬▬GET IN TOUCH▬▬.
.TELEGRAM   FACEBOOK   TWITTER.
..▬▬YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM▬▬..
WilliamBratsky

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:52:16 PM

So basicly if you have an idea for blockchain but you dont know how to write as code, with iolite we can create it or we can buy it from other people by using token. Fair enough

Indeed, but you can also use public code that is free and was uploaded by us or other members.

Today, ethereum smart contracts are used by developers and programmers. If Iolite can manage to include regular uses to this ecosystem, it would make the project popular and a market leading movement. After all, we need everyone to be able to write and understand smart contracts. I can’t wait to see the first results of test net and ide integration.

Yeah that is exactly why did we came up with this project. You can see the first results this week.
As soon as we release the game I will let you know, as soon as we do you should be able to create your own contracs.
mentalpanda
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:25:29 AM

I saw that you will have a prototype or a game before the token sale. but the sale will start on saturday, so when can we expect the game?

And an other questions: If I create code with iOlite who owns it then, me or you or i a mix. I could not find this info in the white paper please let me know.
Thanks
WilliamBratsky

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:28:41 PM

I saw that you will have a prototype or a game before the token sale. but the sale will start on saturday, so when can we expect the game?

And an other questions: If I create code with iOlite who owns it then, me or you or i a mix. I could not find this info in the white paper please let me know.
Thanks

Hey,
the TestNet a.k.a the game will be released this week, so only a few more days to wait.
I will let you know as soon as it is public.

Only you own what you create with iOlite, so if you create code, or anything else on the iOlite platform you are the ower of that content.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

hello admin.. i am interested on joining the bounty if you have ..

markyminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:05:29 AM

May I ask who has access to the code I create?
If it is public then I dont understand why there are coins, since every one can see y code and I cant sell it anymore.
Is there a way to keep my code 'private' until it is finshed?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:03:38 AM

This project shall be great provided it does not operate like minerium, minerium is already established and people might not invest in what they can get for free.
What algo is this token because it has not been mentioned in the thread.
WilliamBratsky

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:11:56 PM

hello admin.. i am interested on joining the bounty if you have ..

We had a bounty,
but the bounty is closed now.
WilliamBratsky

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:16:44 PM

This project shall be great provided it does not operate like minerium, minerium is already established and people might not invest in what they can get for free.
What algo is this token because it has not been mentioned in the thread.

Please contact our developers directly on Telegram.
Ciidoctor

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:17:21 PM

Arabic Translation
    Translation experience  https://goo.gl/DHuWgW
    BCT Username ciidoctor
    Wallet  0x46b0B1Dab0C335792fAEc2614974b05f3cd65197
Telgram @ciidoctor
Email ciidoctor@gmail.com
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1008
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:51:50 PM

iOlite has joined forces with Crowdholding. Click on the link below to find out more!

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2HjzGv5

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: