Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:38:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be careful with the pump channel !!!  (Read 401 times)
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

Yeah it's true I think all those PUMP channel is a damn big loser. I joined every pump channel and Observing all those PUMP SIgnal and All signals not even reach they want to reach and all the signals are fail.
BarnekelBoy

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

I think most of them are scam. They just want to take profit from the newbie in cryptocurrency.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 06:02:25 PM

Yeah it's true I think all those PUMP channel is a damn big loser. I joined every pump channel and Observing all those PUMP SIgnal and All signals not even reach they want to reach and all the signals are fail.

I also joined a bunch of telegram channels that states that they are offering trading signals on when to buy and where to sell to stop loss. I haven't participated in any of these so-called "trading signals" but I think these are just all pump and dump group minus the trolling (to attract outside investors" . They pump a coin and then sell it fast, the slowest one to sell will end up being ripped off.
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:17:47 PM

I joined 2 or 3 long ago. It's a pure crap. Still I found some funny thing sometimes and I was reading just for fun. Other than that, it was helpful for anything. There are perhaps some good ones but I believe its a kind of private or paid channels

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

Well, you must be careful of the information provided by the media because it   is  always manipulating the users of cryptocurrencies through many and different  ways and even affects the decisions of some through some fake or false news that's why many people  lose their  a lot of money, but I guess that the capitalists who control the media in order to ensure their financial interests and their goals.
For me, I avoid the news of the social  media ( Facebook, Telegram, Twitter .. )  and chanels, Furthermore, I always   analyze all situations with my experience and knowledge.

"Do not be like a  sheep and act like a wolf"
jerjer

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Money Token

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:32:07 PM

I agree! I was once a victim in that group when I was a newbie. Its a pure crap and its a waste of time and money. To newbies out there , please stay away from this groups. They want your bitcoins so badly.Thanks

Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:35:59 PM

I also joined a bunch of telegram channels that states that they are offering trading signals on when to buy and where to sell to stop loss. I haven't participated in any of these so-called "trading signals" but I think these are just all pump and dump group minus the trolling (to attract outside investors" . They pump a coin and then sell it fast, the slowest one to sell will end up being ripped off.

That's the problem, when you are slow or even fast asleep on the other side of the planet, you will end up losing more at the end. What those groups do is buy those coins earlier and if they garner around 30%-50% of the market, they will call the group to pump those coins.

But then again they have invested with less capital so its easy for them to really make significant profits with just a little pump. But the unsuspecting newbies thought that he can make huge profit but the pumpers already get out before the actually dump. So for me, its absolutely makes no sense to join them.
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:42:40 AM

Some of you may have noticed this, That there are certain individuals who deliberately create a kind of pump channel in Telegram, Whatsapp etc. which aims to help people earn profit but the reality is very different.

I have tried to follow the pump channel and want to see what the channel activity looks like. Before the pump to a certain coin, will appear such a channel announcement, the time of pump, type of pump, target pump and coin to be in the pump is still a secret. It aims for channel members to prepare some money to buy. After the coin announced, the pump drama also starts with a target percentage.

the buying wall is starting to look, and the channel members are busy putting up buy orders on top of the created wall and when the target is reached, the buying wall is released and changes to the selling process which causes the price to come back down.

The question is:
- does this channel only use members to help pump prices?
- If they target a 15% increase, would they sell it when the target is reached?
- Is there any guarantee that they do not make a purchase of the coins to be collected first before announcing it.

Never trust many peoples if they say something good about any coins.
always do your own due diligence before investing on coins so that you won't regret it later.
if i see the project promising, then i will invest on it.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:00:11 AM

That's why governments are really cracking hard on crypto because of this kind of scams. Pump&Dump groups are mostly scams anyways and its really sad that most of their victims are newbies who likely willing to pay huge amount to join this kind of groups and get a bigger returns but its not the way it is. If everyone think that we can all suddenly rich here, think again because it is not really going to happen.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:24:08 AM

I think they already collecting the coin/token before they announce it. They just want to make others peoples pump and then when they reach their target, they will sell all their coin/token. I am better doing my own research before buying some coin/token
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:36:36 PM

That's the problem, when you are slow or even fast asleep on the other side of the planet, you will end up losing more at the end. What those groups do is buy those coins earlier and if they garner around 30%-50% of the market, they will call the group to pump those coins.

But then again they have invested with less capital so its easy for them to really make significant profits with just a little pump. But the unsuspecting newbies thought that he can make huge profit but the pumpers already get out before the actually dump. So for me, its absolutely makes no sense to join them.
I agree. They often attract newbies with a promise of good return of profits. But it is most of the time the fault of the newbies who tend to look for an easy-money instead of doing their own research.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:39:14 PM

To be honest, even it is not illegal to participate in the pump and dump schemes, I would never recommend joining such activities because it is the clearly unethical way to trade as it involves manipulation of the market and mostly newbies suffer from such schemes and it affects the growth of user base of cryptocurrencies. Doing market research, analysis and planning own trading strategies is the best way to trade in my opinion.

Not only is it unethical, but pump groups are usually set up in such a way, that the leaders of the pump are the ones that profit. Everyone else in the telegram group is the ones that are pumping it for the leaders.
coincruncher1982

Activity: 82
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:47:30 PM

Pump and dump is a total waste of time and a scam.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:53:06 AM

As now admins of Pump groups are smart, They called their group as a signal group but the truth they are just a pump group they saying that they will provide a free signals for a newbie traders or good investors to help our community but the truth is they're buying first the coin they wish then they said that in their channel that the will pump after few days and put some charts to looks real and after that they will dump it, Do not ever trust any groups that giving signals to coins it's better to study your own trading strategy than joining this.
Vika99siombiwi

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:23:35 AM

Some of you may have noticed this, That there are certain individuals who deliberately create a kind of pump channel in Telegram, Whatsapp etc. which aims to help people earn profit but the reality is very different.

I have tried to follow the pump channel and want to see what the channel activity looks like. Before the pump to a certain coin, will appear such a channel announcement, the time of pump, type of pump, target pump and coin to be in the pump is still a secret. It aims for channel members to prepare some money to buy. After the coin announced, the pump drama also starts with a target percentage.

the buying wall is starting to look, and the channel members are busy putting up buy orders on top of the created wall and when the target is reached, the buying wall is released and changes to the selling process which causes the price to come back down.

The question is:
- does this channel only use members to help pump prices?
- If they target a 15% increase, would they sell it when the target is reached?
- Is there any guarantee that they do not make a purchase of the coins to be collected first before announcing it.

Each pump channel can use their respective members to increase the price of a certain coin and earn its fortune. The person who takes most of his profits. The signal frequency is even sent in late because the people who can manage the group may have bought in the beginning to buy it cheaply so that the coins can be pumped and send sinyl sell after selling all the coins they have.
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:27:01 PM

I always do not believe in pump chanel because I think it is just a way for certain people to manipulate us to buy coin and make the coin price go up.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:39:46 PM

As far as I know, many pump channels will not make you money, basically they are created to make money on ordinary people.
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:44:22 PM

That is through talk, I have been a victim of alt-coin called  ARCT Coin, that I invest and enter exchange trading, at initial time was pumped and I was thinking is going to be setting of price and to maintain at average level, up to now Coin fall down, and we keep hoping to raise again.
Kate_Ngubanga

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:13:45 PM

Yes, I also have friends who have lost a lot of money on this. Therefore, caution is necessary in this matter.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:20:27 PM

I saw such chat on YoBit exchanger, but never accept it serious, people were talking about investment and pumping of Liza coin which costed 0,00$ and few days ago the raise became +>999 % and the price raise higher than 1000$ in a moment. Looks like a miracle!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: