Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:17:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: candoo tried to scam  (Read 7445 times)
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 08:17:44 PM

Yes, I believe he was the person who bitched about losing his job in a thread, which promptly turned into a hardcore begging thread. I'm surprised people have trusted him with so much, actually.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 08:19:21 PM

It's kinda LOL that he cultivated that account for 2 years hoping to score big, but then fucked it all up Cheesy

I guess character weaknesses cant stay hidden forever. Only sure way to prevent this is to get a better character.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
candoo

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 11:36:16 PM

Let me gather some additional intelligence before I post my statement here. Approximately 24-48 Hours until I release my statement.

Einer trage des andern Last, so werdet ihr das Gesetz Christi erfüllen.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 11:50:36 PM

Let me gather some additional intelligence before I post my statement here. Approximately 24-48 Hours until I release my statement.

Ah yes, here's an old thread where you ripped off Glacio for 150 BTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=101841.0

BTW Candoo and Yup are the same person.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
twbt
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1098

An AA rated Bandoneonista

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 12:26:58 AM

freelex seems to be another sockpuppet account of candoo. The community might think about a Wikipedia like "sockpuppet protection mechanism":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:CheckUser

Maybe that was discussed earlier. But I don't know if something like that exists here to prevent sockpuppet zoos.

frelex

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 12:39:55 AM

freelex seems to be another sockpuppet account of candoo. The community might think about a Wikipedia like "sockpuppet protection mechanism":

Maybe that was discussed earlier. But I don't know if something like that exists here to prevent sockpuppet zoos.
Hey,

no, im not.

I know him in person too and wanted to defend him a little bit.
But i will stop this if this story is true...
twbt
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1098

An AA rated Bandoneonista

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 12:50:32 AM

Hey,

no, im not.

freelex -e. Thanks! I searched for that nick!

frelex

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 01:01:25 AM

Hey,

no, im not.

freelex -e. Thanks! I searched for that nick!
No problem.  Cheesy
Kashim

Activity: 300

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 07:01:11 PM

actualy frelex is candoo also.
frelex

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 08:27:37 PM

actualy frelex is candoo also.
Candoo --> Hildesheim
frelex --> Gießen
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:13:07 AM

candoo, we have not always seen eye to eye, but i do hope these accusations against you are not true, it just makes bitcointalk bad when hero members go around doing this.

I am sorry if you are having tough or stressed times in your life, i hope you sort somethings out.
shitaifan2013
Legendary

Activity: 879

monero

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:06:26 AM

candoo, we have not always seen eye to eye, but i do hope these accusations against you are not true, it just makes bitcointalk bad when hero members go around doing this.

I am sorry if you are having tough or stressed times in your life, i hope you sort somethings out.

it's actually three hero members  Grin
he already admitted in the german section of the board, that there have always been two other persons using the candoo acc too.
shit is getting more weird every day...

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 04:32:00 PM

Candoo won't post shit. Dude is long gone  Cheesy

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:50:01 PM

lass dir doch alle fünf refunden und flieg mit nem "IAM RICH,BITCH!" tshirt nach thailand oder amerika  Grin
#
Why dont you let you refund all five and fly with a tshirt "IAM RICH,BITCH!" to thailand or america. Grin
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 07:19:35 PM

lass dir doch alle fünf refunden und flieg mit nem "IAM RICH,BITCH!" tshirt nach thailand oder amerika  Grin
#
Why dont you let you refund all five and fly with a tshirt "IAM RICH,BITCH!" to thailand or america. Grin

To be clear... thats the translation of what candoo wrote, not my answer... not that someone oversees that... Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:22:52 PM

Candoo won't post shit. Dude is long gone  Cheesy

Told you Grin

Freedom24

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 01:12:21 AM

Is his watch stopped?

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 08:16:03 PM

Is his watch stopped?

Nah, I'm pretty sure he legged it with the funds. He would've scammed in 2012 with his begging thread if given the chance.

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:12:57 AM

Nah, I'm pretty sure he legged it with the funds. He would've scammed in 2012 with his begging thread if given the chance.

I don't think he got any of the funds, which is ROFL considered he spent over a year building that account up Grin

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 06:17:52 PM

I don't think he got any of the funds, which is ROFL considered he spent over a year building that account up Grin

Oh, god that's just pure LOL.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: