Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 02:23:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram's 2nd secret Pre-ICO sale!  (Read 127 times)
finaleshot2016 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:46:00 PM

I was shocked when is saw this news on the internet that telegram is holding a secret pre-ico sale now. Telegram is now targeting to aim 1.6$B before starting the official ICO.

We all know that Telegram is known for being a popular communication tool used to communicate other people worldwide. Telegram will also create is blockchain network like ethereum and it will surpass it's blockchain. For me, this will be a great app soon when it reaches it's target funds because it will add more features to the app. It will also have a great rival to ethereum and other blockchains.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:51:44 PM

I have doubts but it is a good plan and I’m optimistic
Can you provide me the link, so I could participate and also the telegram ico and news website
Because the content of your message needs to be validated

And do you have any reasons why it is secret ?? Please ??
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:30:24 PM

do you have a link to share? I always found scammers for telegram ico.
I am looking to find a way to get in telegram ico.
Telegram is getting more popular cause of crypto world.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:33:50 PM

Yes, a link and proof would be great, thanks.
Telegram is certainly being used a lot in cryptos now, largely for bounties and airdrops, but is also a good communication tool in general.

damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:43:51 PM

Source of the information? I read about alleged Telegram ICO's, but I think that all of them were scams. Telegram ICO might be great, I would like to know what do they raise for .. business branch, integration of other apps, new products?
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

I am so curious about this update... The legibility of a secret project is of great concern to me. I think a link to the telegram channel will go a long way to help. Nonetheless, I do appreciate the fact that you have brought this opportunity to this platform for other to benefit from it.
finaleshot2016 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:34:45 PM

Since you can access our forum then you can search about it in google. It's my bad for not putting the news link because i only read it on some tg group.

If you are asking about the link of the ICO then read my statement again. Is there a secret ICO that's create a site that can be discovered by us? It's anonymous.

If you're interested about the ICO then make a full research about it to fulfill or satisfy you on the informations you needed.
makuhpal

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:42:58 PM

No shit sherlock that is just a FUD telegram isnt conducting any secret ICO,these rumours are just speculations from scammers.they spreading fake news so they can take advantage the situation so they can solicit money from these investors who arent doing a lot of research in short dumb investors,all ICOs are public and there is no reason why telegram would do a secret ICO.

bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:54:51 PM

No shit sherlock that is just a FUD telegram isnt conducting any secret ICO,these rumours are just speculations from scammers.they spreading fake news so they can take advantage the situation so they can solicit money from these investors who arent doing a lot of research in short dumb investors,all ICOs are public and there is no reason why telegram would do a secret ICO.
The word secret seems to be a sign of a potential scam from these people,you are indeed right ICOs have to be public there is no way that telegram would have a secret ICO because the supply of the coin if ever it existed would be limited to few people.This is hilarious speculations that are running around in our community,people needs to be careful because the scammers will take this opportunity to get these weak people baited.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Beazerdred

Activity: 242

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

Yes, I think there will be an excellent project. I expect to see  coin very soon in the  10 best coins. Very large funds are invested by very famous people

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
coin111s

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:01:15 PM

Telegram is uniquely positioned to establish the first mass-market cryptocurrency by providing a platform that combines these properties.
Telegram will use its expertise in encrypted distributed data storage to create TON.
It will be huge event!  Wink
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:07:26 PM

This is just rumors. Why don't they collected money once? There were a lot of people willing to invest. Setting 2 times pre-ICO... So huge amount they raised. I wonder how much they want raise on the main sale.
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:08:07 PM

As I read it was not secret preselling, but closed preselling for big companies. I think Durov  assume that if he pick up more money before ICO than it will easier to make ICO. Telegram has the name. Durov will find investors I think.

BitCare

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:18:00 PM

And it will be the biggest ICO and the most popular blockchain network right now. With telegram users Pavel Durov can popularize digital assets, tokens and crypto world. Even if 10-20% of active users amount will use telegram tokens, it would be great achievment.
mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:25:23 PM

I've read some news too. They recently had a private sale, only accredited investors were allowed. I remember they raised $84M. I don't think they will get public just yet. Someone said Abramovich invested too. Let's see what will happen.
modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:31:31 PM

I aint going to participate the so called secret ICO because telegram isnt doing any ICO today,its just a big speculations from the people that drives this news until now,it was first rumoured 2 months ago and until now people keeps speculating that the project will push thru but the thing is Telegram doesnt have any announcement from this thing,so it is still a rumour upto date.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: