Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:06:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptos with a cause  (Read 222 times)
CryptoCuriouser (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:59:25 PM

I know that Stellar is looking to expand access to low-cost financial services to fight poverty. Are there other cryptos out there with missions like this?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:44:49 PM

I know that Stellar is looking to expand access to low-cost financial services to fight poverty. Are there other cryptos out there with missions like this?

Of course. Strives to end poverty. But they are not poor, but want to finish their poverty. The goal of any project is enrichment. And these developers have also developed Ripple.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
beheddard

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:50:53 PM

I wouldn't say that is the whole purpose of Stellar, but it is nice that they have initiatives that could improve the lives of people around the world.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:56:36 PM

Yes, bobs repair crypto hopes to help you with repairs of appliances and few gadgets
While e health crypto helps you with medical advices across nation
While ecos token is basically for control and eradication of poor products and drugs
There are couple more like fabric token and realty token too

Then there is equal too

The more researches you make
The more knowledge you seek
The more you learn too

Hope this helps
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:57:03 PM

I have read some whitepaper which aims to fight the poverty i couldnt recall which one but it is currently on its ICO phase,there are many projects today that has more charity rather than just making money out from these projects,health related ICOs are good to participate because they want to have some funds to find new cure for most of the common diseases which are getting most of the lives of the people.

manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:02:51 PM

Solarcoin comes to mind.

SolarCoin is a cryptocurrency launched in January 2014 and implemented to incentivize global solar electricity generation.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:26:04 PM

look into everex it is best undervalued project at the moment.. their concepts are unique you should look into this.. they want to introduce the concept of micro financing in the African countries , and buy or exchange foreign currency with their wallet..

Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:35:31 PM

So you want to donate your money? Send some bitcoins to my address, I will make sure to donate it to a cause. lol

Jokes aside, here are few that come to my mind:

curecoin
gridcoin
solarcoin
chrono

Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:41:44 PM

We made additional bounty functionality to our ecex.exchange platform project.

IN-HOUSE BOUNTY  https://ecex.exchange

Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:24:06 PM

We have got coins like Lala world that intend to help the migrants all over the world. Then there is Jesus coin that has the mission of helping too. In short the ICO all have the intention of making everyone rich.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:26:34 PM

Humaniq project is a new generation financial services with its own cryptocurrency which is aimed at eradicating poverty amongst millions of people living in the emerging economies.
javkot

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:29:52 PM

Solarcoin comes to mind.

SolarCoin is a cryptocurrency launched in January 2014 and implemented to incentivize global solar electricity generation.

Yes, I thought of this too. And considering that solar energy production is still in its infant stages and some think it will have an exponential BOOM over the next 10 years, this coin is high on the list for consideration.
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:32:39 PM

There should always be a goal to one crypto so that people will look at it at a better way.
But that is all BS now. It is all about the money not the service it offers.
All the questions are what is the ICO price?
At what price will it be pumped after the ICO.
Is ROI assured for this one?
Will I double my money here?
So what the hell, if you cant defeat them then join them.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:45:50 PM

In fact, there are a lot of such projects. AidCoin for example. They recently had a very successful ico.
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:02:59 PM

There are a lot of cryptocurrency with global purposes and ideas. I love such projects, that create tokens, platforms and want to change people life. For example, Dentacoin, which is working in dental field (the prices are crazy, for services and goods).

I also like projects with social goals: improve live quality with renewable energy, decrease fees for immigrants who transfer money, etc. A lot of really working projects, that collecting money and realizing all plans.

P.S: But everything that we can read in large media "bitcoin is falling, bitcoin is going to the moon". People love reading about money, how somebody bought BTC in 2011 and raised millions of dollars. But social problems are more significant. People live without internet, energy, can't get cheap and qualified services without paying too much. This world is full of third-parties in each chain, who make crazy margins. I don't know how people can invest in profit sharing ICOs, lending systems, which kill your freedom, instead of social projects and those which are trying to change this world. I understand that money rules the world, but we must remain people.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:08:12 PM

Telcoin is also coming up with a cause they are partnering up with telecom operators all around the world and people will be able to transfer remittance world wide through their service, so this project will be a blessing for unbanked and under previleged countries and immigrants that will be able to transfer money instantly through their phone and also top up balance for their family in their hometown sitting abroad through telcoin.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:18:45 PM

Telcoin is also coming up with a cause they are partnering up with telecom operators all around the world and people will be able to transfer remittance world wide through their service, so this project will be a blessing for unbanked and under previleged countries and immigrants that will be able to transfer money instantly through their phone and also top up balance for their family in their hometown sitting abroad through telcoin.
How does telecom companies fight poverty?its morelikely you are suggesting inappropriate project to OP.There are a lot of charity projects out there not all of these projects are legit and most of them are just raising funds for their fake visions and eventually will run away from people.So i suggest find projects which are connected to the legit charity workshops in real life and do not fund those projects which doesnt have legit charity foundations.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:30:03 PM

There are a lot of projects with a universal view and vision, and thats one of the things that makes blockchain tech and certain upcoming icos so purposeful and satisfying. Some of these are Valhalla, giftcoin, wishcoin, to name a few.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:37:17 PM

Gridcoin is a pretty interesting project in that regard, since it makes the electricity consumption of mining go towards scientific distributed computing.
You're basically helping with scientific research by getting rewarded for completing computational work on BOINC.

More info on their website:
https://www.gridcoin.us/

koanado

Activity: 237

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:55:48 PM

Universal Basic Income

I present to you two project that distribute coins for free as a Basic Income. Use my links if you like to try it. Empower each other!
Thank you!

Do you know Mannabase?

Mannabase is a cryptocurrency that is distributed to people around the world as Universal Basic Income. Everyone is eligible. Weekly distribution. That means: free money every week for just signing up and verifying! I follow this project for two years now and its legit and they are working hard to make their vision reality! Just recently they had a big surge up in users after their rebranding from Grantcoin to Mannabase!

Use my referral link here to sign up for universal basic income! For free!
https://goo.gl/7doz6u

PS: For every verified new user you bring to the platform you get their weekly coins as a bonus for one year. Pretty awesome!

SwiftDemand - Cryptocurrency and Universal Basic Income

Swift is a digital currency designed to provide Basic Income.
Members receive Basic Income at the rate of 100 Swifts a day.
Swifts can be exchanged for services/products in the marketplace.

https://www.swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=koanado15

Get 500 Swifts Per Referral!

HEX.com
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: