Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:09:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH VS BTC which one will be worth to invest?  (Read 674 times)
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

Both are worth the investment, although Bitcoin will be a safer investment at this point. You really can't go wrong as both are profitable, the only question is which is more profitable?
I do not think there is going to be a great difference between bitcoin and ethereum both have big market caps already and are the two best projects you can invest in the long term, the only reason to choose one over the other has to do with the advantage bitcoin has of being the first coin and the advantage that gives to it, since it is likely that means that in the long term the profitability of bitcoin will be higher as that is the coin most regular people will adopt.
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

I prefer to invest in ETH. Because the price of ETH is very low and the future grows fast with fast processing and smart contract
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:02:57 PM

I prefer to invest in ETH. Because the price of ETH is very low and the future grows fast with fast processing and smart contract
I think eth is overvalued and bitcoin undervalued.
You can buy things with bitcoin and it is start point for almost every newcomer while when I hear ETH I only think about how I have to fill my wallet with it to send my next signature bounty payment and exchange it to bitcoins.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:19:09 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 05:26:53 PM by BartS

I think eth is overvalued and bitcoin undervalued.
You can buy things with bitcoin and it is start point for almost every newcomer while when I hear ETH I only think about how I have to fill my wallet with it to send my next signature bounty payment and exchange it to bitcoins.
This is precisely the reason why Ethereum has any use, there are so many tokens running above Ethereum network that you need some coins for gas to use it and to send out your different tokens, some may say that that is the only usage of the Ethereum network but that was the reason to be created, Ethereum is a smart contracts platform while bitcoin is a currency so it's obvious that the usage of each coin is going to be different.
Tvolkman1130

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:21:57 PM

I also think that the price for Bitcoin is artificially overstated, and on the Etherium, on the contrary, it is understated. On this ETH look more promising.

balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:54:42 PM

Is suitable to continue to invest in bitcoin? It's future is not clear for us...
What about the ETH? what is the opinion for it?
http://blog.epay.com/c/ethereum_vs_bitcoin_which_one_will_be_worth_to_invest

For me bitcoin is the best, in addition to the main coin of bitcoin is also the strongest and most popular coin, and it makes bitcoin as the best investment choice.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:58:35 PM

Bitcoin is the best investment when we compare it to the ethereum because of its availability.So bitcoin has the more chance for price growth but bitcoin is already very expensive so it may not be suitable for everyone to invest so they can pick ethereum but bitcoin is the best in my opinion.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
CryptoHunter24

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:40:42 PM

Every coin is worth to invest,if you want to  invest ,much better to invest on newest coin, You can catch more profit than investing on btc or eth. Both coins are very high and not ideal to invest in.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:08:19 AM

Both coins are good for investing because they are two strongest coins now. But to obtain a large profit the reliability of the coin is not enough. It's very important to choose the right time to get in. It seems to me that buying ETH can bring more profit atm.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:50:19 AM

Is suitable to continue to invest in bitcoin? It's future is not clear for us...

You cannot actually compare the two because they have different purpose and usage and they are on different platforms. As we know bitcoin is treated as the main currency in the cryptocurrency world and a lot of people trust it because of the convenience it brought and it's potential in terms of profit. On the other hand, ethereum is used by a lot of ICOs and coins as their platform and a lot of it trust using their platform. So, both has a good potential in terms of long-term investment.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:06:59 AM

We all have different views.. So our ideas are diffrent but I invested in Ethereum and bitcoin before a while and I will not sell these two coins. I don't need dollars. But in the future may be 2 or 3 years later we can do everything with cryptos.
J3V1L4

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:19:08 AM

For me, I will keep invest in BTC, because it is familiar for me than other cryptocurrency ...

That's not really a lasting approach..
For me, I will choose ETH at any time. The use-cases of ETH with ERC20, smart-contracts etc. is simply those of BTC superior. Pretty sure its market cap will overtake BTC in a year or two. But then again, if people only invest in coins they are familiar with (bitcoin) this won't hold...
Mrt2018

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:23:38 AM

For now ETH all the way. I don't trade with bitcoin anymore.
In the future we will see. I predict soon another alt will arise to fight ETH.
petmalulodi

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:57:10 AM

You can invest in both. Half on btc and half on eth. I think that will be the safest investment since Both coins are good for investing because they are two strongest coins now.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:59:58 AM

I would continue to invest in Bitcoin. It think It would be more profitable in a shorter period of time. Ethereum is good for long-term investment.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:19:12 PM

Both coins are good for investing because they are two strongest coins now. But to obtain a large profit the reliability of the coin is not enough. It's very important to choose the right time to get in. It seems to me that buying ETH can bring more profit atm.
Timing becomes the most important thing. I think when we can do the right timing then the whole coin is a thing that has a good prospect. As you say that Bitcoin and etherum are indeed the best coin right now, but when we can not use the right time then we will not get profit. Unlike when we can do the right timing then we can get everything even though the coin is just a coin that does not have a good reputation.

This is what distinguishes someone who is struggling to find a good prospective coin with someone who tries to find a good timing on each coin that is trying to be invested.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:53:05 PM

Absolutely! These are the two of the leading crypto in the global market, each has its own potential and advantage, both provide profit and value. Choose for the one that gives high returns for both shorter and longer term, and also consider the market cap, and with this I choose bitcoin.
Andwarchik

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:04:44 PM

Author, why are you decide to choose between best cryptocurrencies?
I think it will be better to have BTC and ETH in your portfolio. if you buy and hold only one of this coins your risks will be higher

C O U N T I N G H O U S E   ⧼  Forex & Crypto-Currency Hedge Fund  ⧽
https://www.countinghousefund.com/
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:46:20 PM

Absolutely! These are the two of the leading crypto in the global market, each has its own potential and advantage, both provide profit and value. Choose for the one that gives high returns for both shorter and longer term, and also consider the market cap, and with this I choose bitcoin.
In the race between bitcoin and Ethereum, the winner has always remained the bitcoin. It is at the top of the crypto currencies even after countless efforts from its biggest and all time rival ETH. It is also not the case with me that I underestimate Ethereum or hate it but the facts should be acknowledged by everyone. Bitcoin is far better than Ethereum in giving profits and it should be the first choice of any investor looking for the best digital coin.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:45:59 PM

Both have the same potential for the future but when viewed from the current market price ethereum the right time for us to make an investment because the price is very cheap ,,

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: