Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:59:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA a best investment to put $1000?  (Read 364 times)
cobak pole

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:44:48 AM

really?
I do not know clearly about the altcoin because I am currently investing my money on another altcoin because now all altcoin is down so I am a bit hesitant to invest a high amount.
but I hope for the future will be back green for all altcoin.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:45:48 AM

I've 250 IOTA tokens bought in  November under $1 and for some reason never thought of buying more as there isn't much going on with it. Also there are some doubts on tangle technology as no projects has been built on its platform. At same time many still believe 2018 will be the biggest year for IOTA.

Started to thinking whether to buy more Iota with $1000 or invest the amount to increase positions  in to ITC and ICON. What do you guys suggest?
Iota is one of the best coins one can actually invest now and make good money. Investment in some of the coins like lisk, neo, wave, xem and stratis should also be considered by you as some of the may give you good return in future. I always advise people to spread there investment into many channels and coins in other to reduce risk.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:51:26 AM

IOTA is a good coin to invest in but $1000 may be a little bit too much to invest in it, specially right now that the market is not at its best shape and the prices are dropping all around it.
if you really think it can go up in the long run and be worth a lot more than its current price then do it, otherwise i would suggest waiting more for the bottom and then investing in it then to enjoy the recovery or possibly follow up pump.

--looking for signature--
GeorgiaCoin (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:42:37 AM

Thank you all for your response. I looked in to UTRUST and it really promising. But,  will buy in dip( under 20 cents).

I just took a  risk and put it in to FUSION at $2.82  today. It seems really a promising project with Great team.  As it's new coin just hit an exchange, by luck if it goes up over next few days, will take out my investment and leave remaining coins for HODL.
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:57:53 AM

I bought IOTA last year, this year I did not buy any more, because there was a high price. For the price of 1 dollar, I would buy more, because the technology is really unique and promising.
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:30:11 AM

I invested a lot in IOTA and I'm not going to sell even a single Mi for the next 2/3 years.

The technology behind is literally disruptive. A revolutionary blockless distributed ledger which is scalable, lightweight and fee-less. Internet of things has thousand of possible use-cases in the near future.

It still requires a lot of work, but the fundation is working very hard, and they are hiring hundreds of programmers and mathematicians along with setting up partnerships with big world-wide companies. The only point still unclear and controversial, is the use of the coordinator, which should be completely removed once the network is large enough.
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:38:11 AM

IOTA is a good coin to add up in your portfolio but not for $1000, you can mix-up different coins with this money including IOTA. I am not sure if 2018 will be a big year for IOTA but if you're planning long term investment, then its a good choice.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:38:57 AM

I would take my money out if i were you. The technology is flawed. The idea is really good, but the technology is not there yet, and from what ive seen/read the IOTA team is incapable of solving the underlying technological issues.
Does not make things better that IOTA fanboys are toxic.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:00:04 AM

It is up to you whether you want to invest more in IOTA. As for me IOTA is one of the best promising altcoins that will moon in the long run. I have also invested in IOTA. So I suggest that you can invest more in it. IOTA has been under development since 2015. And in that time industrial partnerships have been forged which will ensure that IOTA has practical, real world use.

oldtimegin

Activity: 123
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:04:42 AM

i would rather look for a smaller coin. more upside and you can lose everything in crypto anyways. hard to do a 100x when iota already so big and that dev guy with the beard looks shady as heckkan.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
nickmax

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:45:20 AM

I've 250 IOTA tokens bought in  November under $1 and for some reason never thought of buying more as there isn't much going on with it. Also there are some doubts on tangle technology as no projects has been built on its platform. At same time many still believe 2018 will be the biggest year for IOTA.

Started to thinking whether to buy more Iota with $1000 or invest the amount to increase positions  in to ITC and ICON. What do you guys suggest?

2018, especially spring, will be a good time for the growth of not only IOTA, but all major crypto currencies out of the top 30. I think it's better to diversify and buy other altcoyins.
Goldberg007

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:16:17 AM

IOTA is a good coin but i suggest you not invest all your hard earned money in one coin,invest in few different promising coins ripple and ada.
AravinthP

Activity: 154

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

Even I am finding it hard to believe why people give vague predictions about iota.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
moofie

Activity: 66
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:01:10 AM

You guys might be right about some problems in the whole development of IOTA, but I am pretty sure it will be a success in the end. Why? Just because big companies (Bosch, Volkswagen and more) publicly support IOTA and have invested in it. These companies are not restarted and do very good research before putting a lot of money into it and connecting their name publicly.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:14:39 PM

The cryptocurrency market is a bear market recently,so I don't recommend that you invest more money, you should learn to wait, because I think the price of all tokens, still to fall, so wait for a lower price in considering the purchase.
The bear market s precisely when you should be buying coins, this is when the coins are cheap and people that are scared begin to sell their coins for ridiculous low prices, if you get the coins now the only thing you need to do is to hold for months and you will probably be in profit and if you hold until the next bull market your earnings will be amazing.
AravinthP

Activity: 154

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:54:40 AM

I think we are past the initial era of block chain we will get few new exciting projects in future, that s the one to look for

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
smhome354

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:20:45 AM

I will also buy more Iota if I still have more capital at hand. Iota is one of the digital currencies which has great potential this year. This is according to the experts or those people who already has experience in crypto investment.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
racistyui

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:42:45 AM

IOTA is an incredibly ambitious and interesting project. If it’s successful, it would be one of the first cryptocurrencies to not only lower the price of Bitcoin, but maybe to render it useless. Due to a large amount of question marks, in technical feasibility, vulnerabilities, and the lack of an open-source coordinator, and that’s a big IF.

The IoT aspect of IOTA is also quite interesting. Giving machines the ability to trade information, services, and goods for income is an interesting proposition using a transaction-free network.

We also have some reservations about the ternary processor system of IOTA. Why not choose a system based on binary? Could this be due to the fact that their CEO,David Sønstebø, HAS experience developing this type of processors, and therefore some bias may exist? We are not sure.

This is still one of the most interesting cryptocurrencies of today, with an almost limitless potential. We wish IOTA token and their team best of luck as they continue to dominate the increasingly-competitive cryptocurrency market.

urikmarkov

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:58:16 AM

I heard some unpleasant things about this crypto... it was also said that this crypto died. were those just rumours? i am confused now Embarrassed
alttry2019

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:09:18 AM

Yes I think so. Its volume is pretty low recently.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: