Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:02:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ico kyc ??  (Read 1887 times)
cryptocurious18 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:14:47 AM

I have question people send thier kyc for ico which are passport and other documents but should  we submit real document or fake???
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:34:18 AM

Send real document this is better.
weisner

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:50:26 AM

The original document is very important, and give the best to get the gift,
ahmed

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:34:19 AM

should be genuine, because if we send a fake we violate the laws of falsifying data and will harm many people. I suggest do not join ICO who must send our personal data.
cryptocurious18 (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:01:44 AM

but some ico team sell our original  data
J_CCreate
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:30:03 PM

Some of them do. I think that passports and other personal information shouldn`t be collected in the internet.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:53:34 PM

Well, if you believe in the project and legit team I don't see a problem sending them your documents. However, always send you original, why would you send fake documents  Huh Most likely they'll be rejected "I guess"
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:49:25 PM

KYC make ICO better as there are so many scams before and people (investors) started to doubt ICO.
But are we really sure about the safety of our identity with those ICO that will be secure and not to use on any transactions?
How can we be sure that every team of that ICO is reliable and will not steal our Identification?
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:11:27 PM

KYC make ICO better as there are so many scams before and people (investors) started to doubt ICO.
But are we really sure about the safety of our identity with those ICO that will be secure and not to use on any transactions?
How can we be sure that every team of that ICO is reliable and will not steal our Identification?

He's right, so investors are more confident in their money, and I'm in the company's bounty, but if they start selling our data, then the Internet is such a thing that it's not sweet from the bounties)))

yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:33:05 PM

I have question people send thier kyc for ico which are passport and other documents but should  we submit real document or fake???
Actually they need our real data maybe for avoid people who want to cheating but I think it's no problem right? Not like Bounty we can't use multiple account. What is the purpose if they join ICO with different account? There is no reason right? But just be careful if use our real data because we don't want our data misused right?
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:52:16 PM

Why do you need to submit fake document if you can just give a real one? Are you going to benefit from it compared if your going to use real one? If you're planning something bad then just stop it.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:00:06 PM

You definitely should not send fake documents. But I don't trust most of the ICO's I buy. Therefore I always send my driving license instead of my passport. It seems more secure... And around 90% of the ICO's accept your driving license
bantalguling

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:17:19 PM

I think if we believe in legit project I do not see the problem of sending original documents, because if we send fake we will hurt many people and it is unlawful. I suggest do not join ICO who must send our personal data.
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:36:43 PM

What will happen if I send fake?
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:53:15 PM

What will happen if I send fake?

Is not posible for you to send fake because you will get trap with it.
The new system of KYC verifications is you will hold your passport or ID front of you and take snap short with it and send, now this will show your face and the one on your ID simuteneously so tell me how do you intends to fake it with this process.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:30:33 PM

i don't think the profiles are safely protected i feel the documents will be misused and they may sell to third-party i don't think ico submitting will be positive in ico space
dulari1

Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:16:04 PM

instead of sending fake documents send driving license / or similar id proofs ,
bcoz these are less prone to id theft and no much harm can be done even in case of id theft .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
dulari1

Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:18:20 PM

Why do you need to submit fake document if you can just give a real one? Are you going to benefit from it compared if your going to use real one? If you're planning something bad then just stop it.

ID theft is a big issue so people afraid to share their real documents ,
dont know which is best way to tackle this issue and serve purpose of both - investors + project .
till then use driving license .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:08:47 PM

By logic you must submit real documents. Fake documents may lead to rejecting your check. So it would be better to submit real ones.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:31:17 PM

If the conduct of KYC concerns investors, we can still agree here. They invest their money and this, ostensibly, is connected with preventing money laundering. But why ask for identification data and copies of passports for signatory campaign participants who do not invest their money in the ICO, but only, in fact, advertise it? I believe that everyone on this forum has the right to be anonymous.

In addition, the ICO team is practically committing fraud, that is, by deception, it does not pay earned tokens when it begins to demand such data and copies of documents after the ICO is completed by the signatory campaign participants. The meaning of holding KYC is lost. ICO team can be anonymous, but you need to provide documents to receive earned tokens. Where is the logic? And the logic is that if the forum participant does not want to provide his data and copies of the requested documents, he loses the right to receive earned tokens. How then do they act with these tokens? Are the token allocated to the campaign participants for the signatures to go to them? No, in this case they are assigned by the ICO command because by this time tokens have already been counted and are no longer redistributed. This is true?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: