Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:49:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ico kyc ??  (Read 1886 times)
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:21:28 PM

If you trust the project, you can submit original documents. But I know that many people buy documents and send someone else's. In fact, it is better not to take part in such projects, I think. But everyone may have different opinions on this matter.

CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:33:19 PM

I never send my passport details. If possible, I send the driver's license data. If there is no such possibility, then I do not pass KYC
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:33:53 PM

If you ask me I don't use the passport as KYC doc. Instead of passport, I use some other ID provided by the government. I am not comfortable in sharing my passport . You are careful with the ICO but you never know how the data will be used.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:47:24 PM

It is unnecessary for KYCs in ICO campaigns, which I find to be excessive if KYC is required in bounty campaigns. Only KYC with those who invest in the project with large amounts of money. For bounty, KYC is not recommended because the total percent Token supply for bounty is only 5%.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
RealPrMax

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:35:46 AM

Who will say? Is it possible that the company will turn out to be a fraudster and use my documents for fraudulent purposes? For example, will take a large loan.
UnusualMouse

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:01:00 AM

I think KYC verification is inevitable we will have to accept that kind of things in order for cryptocurrency to move forward. There are ways though to mitigate fraud and fear on giving our information, it is by ensuring that the site we will be submitting our info with is safe and secure. Also there are platform right now that handles KYC verifications, wherein you can have your information encrypted on their platform and submit it to any sites you'de like to participate with, one example of them is menlo.one.
Karbitan

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:46:57 AM

I have question people send thier kyc for ico which are passport and other documents but should  we submit real document or fake???

Of course it is difficult if you try to do the KYC process by using false documents because very rarely false documents can get away from KYC verification,

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
ghoniod

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 08:48:17 AM

It definitely can be tempting to try to use fake documents, but ultimately researching the team/company behind the project and making sure they're legit and trustworthy will pay off. If you can verify the project is for real you should be able to trust them with your documents and it's unlikely to be a scam.
Obligations123

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:23:44 AM

This is really sick and it common in almost icos now. I only believe kyc is for the investors not for bounty participants. But this as become a burden to all the bounty participants. Lack of accurate time of approval
Mrs Juli

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:02:18 AM

Kyc is very important in ICO. I believe in the idea in other to regulates money laundry when the source of money for the investor is known before allow him or her to partake in any ICO it won't allow people to use government money anyhow.
Mehdecline

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:24:20 PM

I think KYC verification is inevitable we will have to accept that kind of things in order for cryptocurrency to move forward. There are ways though to mitigate fraud and fear on giving our information, it is by ensuring that the site we will be submitting our info with is safe and secure. Also there are platform right now that handles KYC verifications, wherein you can have your information encrypted on their platform and submit it to any sites you'de like to participate with, one example of them is menlo.one.

Sounds like a brilliant way to keep your information safe especially when risking your money and identification on shady but promising projects.. When is Menlo One going live? Looks like it's not yet fully functional at this time.
Jamota459

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:38:36 PM

Yes kyc has lead to what is making bounty participants to be panics before joining any bounty campaign. I think kyc should only introduce to investors but things are not the way we plan it. Now compulsory for we bounty participants
Mikado$

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:52:28 PM

I have question people send thier kyc for ico which are passport and other documents but should  we submit real document or fake???
You better do it honestly. Because, KYC is also an option that can be considered to ensure and demonstrate the value of your investment in the project. Based on that, they will take care of you Smiley
Yeperdoodle

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:29:45 PM

Yes kyc has lead to what is making bounty participants to be panics before joining any bounty campaign. I think kyc should only introduce to investors but things are not the way we plan it. Now compulsory for we bounty participants

True... I don't see why bounty campaigns would need KYC for hunters. Just doesn't make any sense to me.. Regarding Menlo One, I think their KYC system is very convenient since You only need to submit your ID once and you can join all their ICOs without having to do it again..
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:09:22 PM

If you trust the project, you can submit original documents. But I know that many people buy documents and send someone else's. In fact, it is better not to take part in such projects, I think. But everyone may have different opinions on this matter.
Decisions would always vary on your side if you can see that your own identity or informations would really be worth of into that project.If you can decide to risk it up for the sake of money making opportunity then go ahead but always be ready on the possible risk because we cant foreseen if the project will succeed or would just flop.

I think KYC doing bounty and airdrop is very necessary for the development of the project. Can help to minimize fraudulent registrations. Grin
You are talking nonsense on here, fraudulent or cheating is already a job on the bounty manager and not necessarily to implement KYC because of such thing not really relevant.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:25:28 PM

To begin with, you should at least ask them on what basis they require you to have confidential information and a copy of your passport. And not general information, but a specific normative document and what is written there for this case. This is especially true for the participants in the ICO generosity campaign, which should not be tested at all by KYC because they do not invest in ICO projects. The US, China and some other countries forbid investing their citizens in ICO projects, because they consider this type of activity very risky. Bounty hunters are not at risk of losing their money, they can only lose their time, but not money. Time loss these states are not interested. Many ICOs have already begun to recognize this practice and require the passage of a KYC test only to investors, and not to participants in the ICO generosity campaign.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:40:06 PM

At the moment seem like it's impossible to pass ICO KYC by fake document anymore Smiley. ICO projects the moment often require so many strict rules for KYC like you need to have a picture that you're holding your passport with a mess contain date and time....so the only way to pass ICO KYC is sending your real document Smiley.
hamdyinvestments

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:45:55 PM

Either send the real documents or dont send at all honestly.

Its worrying at times and thats why the ICO should be trustable. KYC is becoming more and more used since many nations and banks are having a hard time with the anonymity level of Crypto.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:48:52 PM

KYC's investment in ICO is a must. But I personally think that the investors on the majority of them are entering virtual information, not true to their personal identity. This has dramatically affected the quality of the ICO investors because they send the fake document to pass KYC.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:50:36 AM

Some of the programs they asked participants for KYC, made some investors less interested in participating because if hackers attacked their personal information leakage, this have a certain influence on the investors
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: