Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ico kyc ??  (Read 1887 times)
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

Send your real documents, its a way more better and safe, well the purpose of KYC is to eliminate dummy and fake accounts, even in bounties and airdrops, KYC must be implemented in order to eliminate fake accounts and dummies, and so they could not get their tokens and coins. When it comes to KYC for ICO investors and the likes, yes i am in favor of this, because as i said, aside from eliminating the fake accounts, this will also help the company ICO to filter real investors and community supporters on their project.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Bitkoplak

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:32:08 PM

it depends on the project, if the project is good, I always send KYC with a real identity, because KYC is a requirement that indeed must be applied at every ICO program
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:41:44 PM

I have question people send thier kyc for ico which are passport and other documents but should  we submit real document or fake???
for the best another risk the original is the best.when the developer know that your document is duplicate may be u will banned and you can't the gift

gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:49:07 PM

I have question people send thier kyc for ico which are passport and other documents but should  we submit real document or fake???

Is there a law in cryptocurrency or KYC for sending fake identification?
like falsification of public documents?
KYC is a big thing in crypto, but how does ICO team know that it is real?
USA citizen can use their friend's identity from another country just to participate in ICO if they want to.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
abcnguyengueyn

Activity: 452
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

The KYC project is very concerned that it can steal your data
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:44:13 PM

Why do you need to submit fake document if you can just give a real one? Are you going to benefit from it compared if your going to use real one? If you're planning something bad then just stop it.

He probably has doubts as well as many people about the possibility of using this data by third parties. A lot of bounty hunters have doubts of this kind. What if the data is sold and someone uses it to commit a crime? Of course, I do not support sending a fake ID. But I fully understand people's fears about KYC.
cryptovet2020

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:01:38 PM

I've always been suspicious of the ICOs that ask for KYC because I think it goes against the principle of cryptocurrencies, which were security and anonymity, now if you are going to participate in such a project and are willing to risk your identity the best thing would be to give the real ID, because that way you will have no problems when receiving your investment, but if you think that the project will use your personal information for suspicious purposes, the best thing would be that you do not even participate in that ICO, I don't think it is worth it.
bananafox

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:04:44 PM

Only your documents need to be sent, it is in the conditions of KYC everything is registered. But whether this is safe it will be a question for everyone.
tronghoa

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:43:34 PM

If you trust the project, you can do it. But for me, I will have to do research more carefully about the project to make sure my information will not be sent to scammer. It's not good if one day your ID is selling in the darkweb by scammer! So be careful, do research about the ICO!
Agamatal123

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:32:21 AM

I think kyc is for only investors not for bounty participants. It as become more treating to bounty participants now
Metamorps

Activity: 220
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:25:13 AM

Send real document this is better.
Is it safe if we send our original data? Is there a guarantee that our data will not be sold or misused for violence? I am very worried about this

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:09:49 AM

in my opinion KYC given when you become an investor in the ICO is very important and also very terrible, with the existence of Kyc investors must provide their privacy and it is very terrible but for the founder of ico it is very helpful because it can find out the existence of the country of investors.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:22:01 PM

you should ask about data security, to the bounty manager or team. if this feels safe then everything is fine and there is no problem.
but if there is no answer then I think KYC is dangerous because personal data must be protected.
Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:56:29 PM

We have to send real data.But I am against KYC in bounty, it can only push away large investors who are not interested in divulging personal data.

Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:37:51 PM

Many do not provide their real documents, they use purchased. Although in fact, there is nothing wrong in providing the originals. But I believe that for bounty hunters, for example, KYC is not needed, because they do not invest their money in the project and there is no sense to send their documents.

yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:56:06 PM

Only your documents need to be sent, it is in the conditions of KYC everything is registered. But whether this is safe it will be a question for everyone.

It is important to send the real and authentic document for KYC because that is their main objective to know that the person is real to avoid illegalities. It is also a way to avoid being used for money laundering activities. Related procedures also enable the company to better understand their customers and their financial dealings. This helps them manage their risks prudently. Today many businesses are doing KYC not only crypto but also banks and different online businesses are implementing KYC.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:59:22 PM

I can confirm that more than 80% of people are KYC with fake documents. Because no one wants to reveal his or her identity on the Internet because of the fear that affects so many things. With the Internet, you will not know that there is a great deal behind the project and they collect all the information of the investors for the bad purpose. So be careful when posting personal information on the Internet, especially KYC.

Jrein23

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:40:06 AM

I don't see any problems with KYC especially when you are asked because you're investing to them. I think it was due to the regulation of SEC to protect the people investing on the project. The problem is finding a good site that would handle those documents safely. Right now, there are many upcoming projects that would deal the application of KYC on ICO projects we are interested to participate with one of them is menlo.one.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:00:20 AM

I think we have to submit the original document, because that is the requirement. If you can get someone else's documents it could be but with all the risks you face because it has been theft and misuse
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:43:29 AM

I have question people send thier kyc for ico which are passport and other documents but should  we submit real document or fake???

Of course it needs to be real. But some investors send documents that is from a person that they know from another country where there is no ICO ban or most of them just send fake documents. The funny part is that they still get through even it's fake and perhaps its because they really don't care about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: