Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:28:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this allowed? is it ethical? indian beggars or just scum bags?  (Read 567 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:19:24 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 06:50:20 PM by TheUltraElite

Sorry for barging in but I was browsing these posts without being logged out and this post actually forced me to login just to make this comment.

No, what YOU do on most of the threads is what I actually consider begging.
So reserving and providing translations is a type of begging? I think I need to revise my English or maybe I am getting old.

Like I have always pointed out when you were ready to do stupid shit for a few pennies.Remember ? Competition doesn't mean offering services for less than 80% of the value offered by the original service provider.This is cheap and a lot of Indians do it on the forum on a wider scale (including you).And I admit that such services offered are often always lesser in terms of quality standards.
I have seen that thread which you are referring to. The thread where "erikalui" was accusing "blocks" for using google translate. I dont understand the reason you are so interested in trolling erikalui, unless of course you claim yourself to be excellent in speaking Hindi and claim to be able to do better translations that erikalui. Your posts in that thread were, like they usually are, trollposts trying to be sarcastic but failing miserably at it.

You may be one of those people who fight scams and spam here but they dont consider themselves to be the Alpha or the Omega. There is something called "humility" which comes from within and becomes evident from their actions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

Sorry for barging in but I was browsing these posts without being logged and this post actually forced me to login just to make this comment.
Wow,are you literally that jobless or just too much interest in my replies ? Either way,I'm not 'pleased' by your appearance mister.

So reserving and providing translations is a type of begging? I think I need to revise my English or maybe I am getting old.
Technically,it's bounty whoring and people hate bounty whores.And the answer for later part of your rhetorical question is "Both".

I have seen that thread which you are referring to. The thread where "erikalui" was accusing "blocks" for using google translate.
Stop stalking me sir.Please sir I'm not a 16 year old girl you'd love to dwell your interests upon.No,that was not the thread I was referring to.Get your facts right.Going forward,please do your homework religiously before assuming bullshit.Don't be a submissive dick as a result of misinformation effect.

I dont understand the reason you are so interested in trolling erikalui, unless of course you claim yourself to be excellent in speaking Hindi and claim to be able to do better translations that erikalui. Your posts in that thread were, like they usually are, trollposts trying to be sarcastic but failing miserably at it.
I'll take that as a compliment.If spewing out facts ==== trolling,you're right,you do need to revise your English.

You may be one of those people who fight scams and spam here but they dont consider themselves to be the Alpha or the Omega. There is something called "humility" which comes from within and becomes evident from their actions.
That's too deep bro.I feel you.You went from defending erikalui to personally attacking me quite quick.However,I'd have to respect your opinions to give two shits about you,which I clearly don't.Now logout again since you're post contributes nothing to the topic but makes you look like a spokesperson for erikalui.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:32:04 AM

Well such people can't be called beggars as they are offering their services for a JOB and not just asking money. Also, if they try to give fake/false reasons to take your job, they can be called unethical but if they find that you may not be doing a good job or not managing the campaign well, they are allowed to offer their services and the final decision lies with the management only. I've seen even team members/developers being changed due to such reasons and competition lies every where. It may be that their services may not be better than yours but if you feel that they are lying, you can go ahead and complain about them.
No, what YOU do on most of the threads is what I actually consider begging.Like I have always pointed out when you were ready to do stupid shit for a few pennies.Remember ? Competition doesn't mean offering services for less than 80% of the value offered by the original service provider.This is cheap and a lot of Indians do it on the forum on a wider scale (including you).And I admit that such services offered are often always lesser in terms of quality standards.

In the end,you get what you pay for.

I don't talk to illiterates. Really sorry!

Don't quote me again and waste your precious time.

endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

In the end,you get what you pay for.
In India  a wonderful home expenses some where for $500 lease per 30 days, but in US around $5000. You get a bottle of water in India $0.5 and how about in US?

The residing expenses, way of life is different evaluating tier one countries.

Are you from India?

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: