Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:53:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will stop Lauda ?  (Read 1057 times)
BitNaija

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:02:29 PM

Nobody can punish the punisher. I have heard a lot of negative about Lauda, but I doubt that the advice about giving her negative trust will succeed, because of in the case that if it would be possible this person would be out of the forum long time ago.
Right to the point. Quarreling Launda is actually proving him/ her right for giving you a negative trust.  I would make more sense for you to calmly explain your point and avoid insults and quarreling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:27:51 PM

Just give Lauda negative trust, with reference where it message has a border condition.

You have to understand, that it has to workout all those BTC it put into this forum, when BTC was cheap.

In reality you should not be worried about this trust, everything about crypto is trustless!

That would be an abuse of the Trust system. Trust is subjective and one should not give a trust rating to someone simply because they hate them. I understand you all hate Lauda so much that you fell you should give them some trust "in return" - however the fact is that people have been busted for a reason and thus Lauda's rating are backed by evidence, while yours are baseless bullcrap.

Obviously trust is subjective and nobody is trustworthy - still you are nothing but a butthurt mobstar.

Nobody can punish the punisher. I have heard a lot of negative about Lauda, but I doubt that the advice about giving her negative trust will succeed, because of in the case that if it would be possible this person would be out of the forum long time ago.
Wrong. There are DT members who were removed from DT for being involved in shady activity. Giving Lauda negative from you people will have no effect except that you all will see Lauda's account painted red but not for other people in the forum.
Right to the point. Quarreling Launda is actually proving him/ her right for giving you a negative trust.  I would make more sense for you to calmly explain your point and avoid insults and quarreling.
There is clearly no reason for Lauda to waste their time here commenting and/or try to argue a point.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x