Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:26:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beginner ask for help  (Read 222 times)
elvirecam430 (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:04:10 AM

Hi, I'm beginner, and I want to learn more about crypto world.
I'd like to ask is there any recommended facebook groups for learning crypto world?
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SALAUDDIN

Activity: 28
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:18:17 AM

Newbies - Read before posting https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0
you can see this post and try to develop your post quality... and see now pinpoint post all topic...
tbalazs

Activity: 126
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:29:54 AM

I'd like to ask is there any recommended facebook groups for learning crypto world?

I think you have found the right forum here. Start reading other threads, and ask if you have specific questions. Read the above mentioned forum first and keep in reading. After a few hours of reading you should have questions, than come back here and ask specifically

DGTX Airdrop // Crypto exchange without commission  (https://digitexfutures.com/join-waitlist?kid=15JQ42/)
bunny2018

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:32:53 AM

Newbies - Read before posting https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0
you can see this post and try to develop your post quality... and see now pinpoint post all topic...

for just like a beginner in the forum, I need to read it first.
Asian_Dynasty

Activity: 186
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 10:24:00 AM

Why do you want to learn about crypto world in Facebook? Read this forum, it will give you more information.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

I may be wrong, but I don't think Facebook is the best place to start with cryptocurrencies or as a more reliable source of information. You can start by reading this forum, where you will find a lot of information and different opinions, and where there are users who really know a lot about this world. Read a lot, find out, and ask questions you have. Always try to contrast the information, and try to reason on your own, don't blindly follow what others think.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

Much better if you will ask google for that, it has unlimited answers to your question about crypto , cause if you go on facebook ,you will only found scammers.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Rocky69

Activity: 429

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:32:11 PM

The mantra is to do internet research and join FB , Twitter, Linked in,Reddit ,  You tube start following crypto gurus  on social media .And of course most important read all posts on Bitcoin Talk forum .

@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:17:36 PM

Hai, saya pemula, dan saya ingin belajar lebih banyak tentang dunia kripto.
Saya ingin bertanya apakah ada kelompok tweter yang direkomendasikan untuk belajar dunia kripto?

This wasn't your local board, try to speak English accordingly. If you couldn't better go to school and learn while staying in your local board.

Practice makes perfect. Do your job in reading because we are in the stage of learning. We are responsible to brows what is respective to.
SabunGIV

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

Hai agan...sya msi pemula... Mau nnyak... Bgaimna cra mnjga akun sya, spya tdk knak banned..
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:16:10 PM

I have made a short explanation video about ICO's:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtRVM4bKXIs

I hope you like it. If you need more information about ICO's look at this links:

https://www.coinist.io/biggest-icos-chart/
https://techcrunch.com/2017/05/23/wtf-is-an-ico/

ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:39:38 PM

you can learn alot from youtube videos keep in touch with bitcointalk announcement panel you will find alot of update and things happening there

Rocky69

Activity: 429

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:22:46 PM

Why facebook it is not where you will learn tricks of Crypto world . Bit Coin talk is the best place to learn and master cryptocurrencies . So ensure to start reading and commenting on various posts according to your interest

it wont be a bad idea to join Twitter and start following various crypto gurus
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:00:31 PM

You already here, this is the right place to learn crypto world. Start reading some useful threads by doing that you will learn and knowledgeable about crypto concept and strategies.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
pawlinee

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:18:29 AM

i think this forum is the best place where you can learn about cryptocurrency. in this forum, there are lots of threads where you can read and ask for information that you want to know. but you could also do some research in google or watch videos in youtube. reading is the best way to start this industry.
Marlyn1

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:45:54 AM

Learning crypto world you can learn it in this forum,just keep on reading thats what i did as a newbie.
geethnew

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:22:02 PM

I am personally not looking for facebook groups. There are many sites and Telegram groups.  I suggest you to join a good Telegram group and do your own researches. But Still, this forum is a very good place to learn more.
vishnu_g

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:38:23 PM

I would rather use this forum for the informations than facebook groups but hey i am just a newbie still need a lot to learn Smiley
nixn

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:41:00 PM

As a relatively new beginner I also found watching YouTube videos from trusted sources to be a great help as the info is up to date. I'd recommend DataDash and Node Investor as a good start  Smiley

DataDash
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCatR7nWbYrkVXdxXb4cGXw/videos

Node Investor
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa81HAp1se359Sr5qEMMP7A/videos
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: