Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:29:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need merit...  (Read 932 times)
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:45:03 PM

Merit is not for beggar but for eagerly trying to contribute good discussion in this forum.

and why you want to rank up rapidly to full member?what's your purpose joining here?
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:50:22 PM

I don't have merit yet, but I'm working on it. I read a lot of post before i reply, so that my post will not be out of topic. I know that for you to earn merit, your post should be informative and we should write good quality post. It feels good to earn merit because you're working hard on it.
janaiz

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

I have made a post with almost 300 replies now and still no merit someone sent me 10 but how cani get more im trying to rank up quick somebody help me out please and thank you trying to get 10o for full member

Dude are you serious? It means your not reading here in forum, even if you have thousands of replies in your post it doesn't mean it's high quality some are just want to reply to have additional activities and it is easy to reply maybe that is the reason why you have lots of replies and when I check your previous post? I know the reason why you are begging for Merits, just see for your self, no one will ever give you Merits if you continue to post like that, and beggars are not allowed here in forum they will might give you negative trust.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:29:46 PM

trying to rank up quick

You won't get next rank unless and until your account fulfills all the criteria mentioned by the forum management so irrespective or merits, you will also need activity points and those are allotted on the time basis so you won't be able to get that 'quick' jump.

When it comes the merit, that feature is still in the basic phase and will take at least 6 months for everyone to use it in a natural manner. Thus at this stage, it is better to ignore the ranking and focus on contributing to the forum in a better way.
pawlinee

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:34:50 PM

why would you rush to rank up? quality over quantity dude. everyone's working to gain merit. you just need to do some effort to write high quality post if you really want to gain merit. effort plus patience is what we need
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:50:17 PM

I have made a post with almost 300 replies now and still no merit someone sent me 10 but how cani get more im trying to rank up quick somebody help me out please and thank you trying to get 10o for full member
merit is not just asking for someone to give you. you must earn it like what you made in having a replies. you must made a usable topic or usable reply and if someone is happy with it. they will give you a merit. not just begging for it. work hard for it.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 3149

₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:16:56 PM

Why this thread is still open and the OP is not tagged yet?

Isn't this a true example of rule-breaker with proof?

I have made a post with almost 300 replies now and still no merit my "brother" sent me 10 but how cani get more im trying to rank up quick somebody help me out please and thank you
side note -edited quote, added extra punctuation.

I though that this is what we are trying to fight, the abuse of the system, but no consequences yet. Why?

Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:23:52 AM

Getting 300 replies on your post is not a criteria on how to earn merit. It should useful to this forum and don't rush on your ranking. It will come if you deserve to become one. Don't ask for merit because it will not help you, it will even put a harm on your account.
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:40:02 AM

And now your abusing it im reporting you

Please feel free to report what you want. There are too many cases now for begging and trading merit, so eyes are on ppl like you, receiving merit for unvaluable posts. Maybe you didn't knew, but you should have read a little. It's information everywhere.

raysa

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:47:26 AM

I have made a post with almost 300 replies now and still no merit my "brother" sent me 10 but how cani get more im trying to rank up quick somebody help me out please and thank you

I though that this is what we are trying to fight, the abuse of the system, but no consequences yet. Why?

Just forward his post to dt member who always give red trust for farming merits, i saw hilariousandco sometimes give red trust for people who was begging for merits.

KEEP STRONG BRO, MESKI BUKAN SEDARAH TAPI KITA TETAP SAUDARA
#Duka Palu, Duka Indonesia
udroxz

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:13:04 AM

please anyone can tell me that how to earn a merit  Huh  Huh  Huh?
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:56:20 AM

please anyone can tell me that how to earn a merit  Huh  Huh  Huh?

After a quick look at your posts, the simplest answer is: you can't.
You need to improve you English first, start understand the blockchain technology and discuss it, learn more about thinks like smart contacts,the lightning network, setting up a node etc. Just be more interested in the technology than the making money out of the signature campaigns and you'll see the change

Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:21:53 AM

To be able to gain merit which we need in order to rank up, we must post replies and quotes that contains a good substance. It means our post should be quality, knowledgeable and informative to readers and must be grammatically correct. Therefore, we must read and search for additional knowledge and use appropriate English language that is helpful to readers. It is quite hard to rank up because of their high standard and merit system, but we can always try to learn and improve our selves.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:31:31 PM

I have made a post with almost 300 replies now and still no merit my brother sent me 10 but how cani get more im trying to rank up quick somebody help me out please and thank you

If you post has 300 replies it doesnt mean that it is usefull. Much posts have 500 replies, but they are stupid post like: Do you like Trump... So write information that can help other people and they give you much merits.
Even though you wrote useful replies it does not make sense actually we have Beginners & Help here in the forum, what is the use of our replies if we have a thread that you can actually relay if you need information? Not all people are interested on what you have wrote even if you have enough information that they need but still they don`t really even care about. I think few people will appreciate the composition of your words and also the information so that they gave you merit.
nguyenthicamtu

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:46:29 PM

You can visit this topic : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2957836.0 , and try to do something from here to get merits
Koomsd

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:52:56 PM

me too i need merit why merit system to level up its very crouch
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

me too i need merit why merit system to level up its very crouch
I do not know. But maybe we have to work hard and commit to the forum for a long time!
Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:25:10 AM

You can visit this topic : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2957836.0 , and try to do something from here to get merits
Thank you I'm new. Im trying to search the forum. I have to google everything and one of the answers said make good quality posts, get lots of replies and one hero said just ask, people with lots of merit will give it out to help rank up,thats what I did i listened to a higher rank and now everyone is judging me reporting me etc, I simply asked how i could gain more, now everyone is all jealouse, because i as a newb asked how to get more, I thought this forum is about helping people... i asked for answers not to be reported again im new... only trying to learn, thanks for your input, report me idc im only trying to learn and now that i know its against the rules it wont happen again... some people only get out of bed to ruin peoples days, im only asking for me and every other noob on this forum....  it would be nice if i could you know search the forum directly...

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:52:14 PM

Its an honest mistake wont happen again, im new to the system only trying to learn... i googled how to get merit and a hero member said I could have 100 good quality posts and still no merit, then he said best way just ask. Only followed what i read on a previouse post.again im new wont happen again

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:10:56 PM

I'm surprised you don't have negative trust yet from some members for asking for merit.

The "I need merit..." subject line sounds like begging. You shouldn't beg for merit or anything else on this forum. Instead of complaining, reassess what you're doing and devise a way to do it differently so that you can achieve better results. And remember, merit is given by humans, therefore it's not an equation that can be solved. Just keep start writing quality information.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: