Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:58:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need merit...  (Read 926 times)
Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:28:04 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 03:48:41 PM by Devawnm367

I have made a post with almost 300 replies now and still no merit someone sent me 10 but how cani get more im trying to rank up quick somebody help me out please and thank you trying to get 10o for full member

I APPOLOGIZE FOR ASKING FOR MERIT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN, I WOULD DELETE POSTS IF I COULD THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED I HAVE ALREADY RECIEVED NEG TRUST THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KhegayVladislav

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:47:13 AM

I have made a post with almost 300 replies now and still no merit my brother sent me 10 but how cani get more im trying to rank up quick somebody help me out please and thank you

If you post has 300 replies it doesnt mean that it is usefull. Much posts have 500 replies, but they are stupid post like: Do you like Trump... So write information that can help other people and they give you much merits.
tranhien110

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:52:59 AM

I do not exactly know how to get a Merit too.
Pls understand that I am not good in English. Huh Huh Huh
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 10:38:57 AM

I have made a post with almost 300 replies now and still no merit my brother sent me 10 but how cani get more im trying to rank up quick somebody help me out please and thank you

I'm adding you and your brother to my merit abuse gallery, and putting you both on ignore, so no merit from me in the future.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Riten

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:07:11 AM

Guys we need to write quality post on Bitcointalk. Everyone wants to rank up. Before system was abused and it was easy to rank up with just a stupid spam messages. New system is made to prevent that kind of abuse. Imagine playing basketball with a person who don't know the rules and you are playing it for many years. You will probably say to him go and play with beginners on that side of the court and when you get little bit better come and play with us. We will help you to learn some rules. imagine to watch NBA match with players just from lower D league or players from other low development league. No quality and that is the same problem here. If we contribute we will get rewarded. I'm not sure if I can do it, but I will try. If I can't do it I don't deserve it, I will go and wash cars or something.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827596.msg28975211#msg28975211

If you don't know English language you will not be paid for the translation service in English neither. Won't you? Try to learn it, it will be good for you. And you can always go to local thread and post there. Local threads have their purpose. Don't they?
Feoner

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:57:01 AM

I also need merit to rank up to member... 20 is enough.
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:17:21 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 12:28:06 PM by iasenko

So your brother sent you Merit for this post below, and now you are asking for more??

Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up
There will be consequences here I think, just wait for the DTs to check it.

Just quoting you for further investigation Cheesy

And you too.

I just love the merit system :-D

Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:21:42 PM
Merited by Timelord2067 (1)

Looking at your post history, I can pretty much garantee that wont happen.
It's nothing usefull or informative in any of your posts (The ones I understood). It's just spam.
If you want merit, you have to work for it.
Riten

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:29:48 PM

So your brother sent you Merit for this post below, and now you are asking for more??

Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up

There already are. Read above.

I'm adding you and your brother to my merit abuse gallery, and putting you both on ignore, so no merit from me in the future.

CoinRace

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:32:39 PM

It's nothing usefull or informative in any of your posts (The ones I understood). It's just spam.
Can you please explain what is this merit for? Why does one need a merit on bitcointalk?
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:33:49 PM

There already are. Read above.

No, Jet Cash is not a DT member, and they are not tagged yet. So wait and see Smiley

Can you please explain what is this merit for? Why does one need a merit on bitcointalk?
Check this thread > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2534500.0

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:38:42 PM

Too bad mate. Bitcointalk is 90% english. Improvise, adapt, overcome.

So this is the reply your "brother" gave you 10 merits for..
Now how the heck did that deserve 10 merits. It doesn't even deserve one single merit. Oooh boy.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:48:12 PM
Merited by ghost15 (1)

you are still young in this forum, you have a lot of time to learn if you want to win a place here, an important thing to know; it is that we have no right to ask whatever here, we must work hard to win it, and if someday someone dares and asks for something, he will receive the opposite of what he asked for, you also have to think about the Hero Member, which suddenly had to earn another 500 Merit to reach their final goal, so if there is anyone who has this pain of this new system it should only be hero Member.

Edit: also your brother should be punished for sending you 10 Merit by sympathie

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:56:51 PM
Merited by Gimpeline (1)

Wow. Just wow. Look at some people here just begging for merits just to rank. I just can’t believe it. Nothings for free now boys. Earn it, merits are like respect, if you can’t show respect, you won’t get any. So earn it bud. Earn it just like every single one of us low rankers. Such a shame.

lvt88

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

Im new man trying to learn how it works and my post was useful? Dont do that im trying to learn...im new.
Keep learning and try to improve your English skills (reading and writing in particular); then next step is try to write as good quality posts as you can. Improve quality daily, then your posts will be more informative, more useful over time. Merits will be sent to your account. Please stop abusing merit system; you will be tagged, reported or banned by mods. It is too risky to abuse merit system.
Devawnm367 (OP)

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:13:52 PM

I googled it and on this forum it said good quality posts with lots of replies helpful information respect for trades, and someone said make a post about needing it and people wiill help explain how to get more and some people will donate more, like i said im new i just follow what previouse subject said now i deserved to be punished, sorry only trying to learn and do what i read i was suppose to

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Devawnm367 (OP)

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

Just quoting you for further investigation Cheesy

And you too.

I just love the merit system :-D
And now your abusing it im reporting you

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
kingsters

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

I was quet but i was not blind

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

merit is good and very expensive Cheesy that;s joke i do  goodluck friend we are friendly

Rocky69

Activity: 429

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

same is my case inspite of  making posts I am yet top get merit . But I will not loose my confidence and will try to make more informative and posts which would make me get Merit . Work hard  do your best leave the result to your destiny

I have made a post with almost 300 replies now and still no merit someone sent me 10 but how cani get more im trying to rank up quick somebody help me out please and thank you trying to get 10o for full member
chimsolotrading

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:51:01 PM

More responded posts, longer posts don't mean that those ones are good/ high quality threads. Lots of users tried copying and pasting or even plagiarising in order to demonstrate that their posts are high quality. In my opinion, it dont solve the problem, instead strongly violates rules of the forum. It's extremely risky to post longer threads if writers are lack of knowledge, English writing skills, experience in crypto world, etc.
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:45:03 PM

Merit is not for beggar but for eagerly trying to contribute good discussion in this forum.

and why you want to rank up rapidly to full member?what's your purpose joining here?
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:50:22 PM

I don't have merit yet, but I'm working on it. I read a lot of post before i reply, so that my post will not be out of topic. I know that for you to earn merit, your post should be informative and we should write good quality post. It feels good to earn merit because you're working hard on it.
janaiz

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

Dude are you serious? It means your not reading here in forum, even if you have thousands of replies in your post it doesn't mean it's high quality some are just want to reply to have additional activities and it is easy to reply maybe that is the reason why you have lots of replies and when I check your previous post? I know the reason why you are begging for Merits, just see for your self, no one will ever give you Merits if you continue to post like that, and beggars are not allowed here in forum they will might give you negative trust.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:29:46 PM

trying to rank up quick

You won't get next rank unless and until your account fulfills all the criteria mentioned by the forum management so irrespective or merits, you will also need activity points and those are allotted on the time basis so you won't be able to get that 'quick' jump.

When it comes the merit, that feature is still in the basic phase and will take at least 6 months for everyone to use it in a natural manner. Thus at this stage, it is better to ignore the ranking and focus on contributing to the forum in a better way.
pawlinee

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:34:50 PM

why would you rush to rank up? quality over quantity dude. everyone's working to gain merit. you just need to do some effort to write high quality post if you really want to gain merit. effort plus patience is what we need
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:50:17 PM

merit is not just asking for someone to give you. you must earn it like what you made in having a replies. you must made a usable topic or usable reply and if someone is happy with it. they will give you a merit. not just begging for it. work hard for it.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:16:56 PM

Why this thread is still open and the OP is not tagged yet?

Isn't this a true example of rule-breaker with proof?

I have made a post with almost 300 replies now and still no merit my "brother" sent me 10 but how cani get more im trying to rank up quick somebody help me out please and thank you
side note -edited quote, added extra punctuation.

I though that this is what we are trying to fight, the abuse of the system, but no consequences yet. Why?

Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:23:52 AM

Getting 300 replies on your post is not a criteria on how to earn merit. It should useful to this forum and don't rush on your ranking. It will come if you deserve to become one. Don't ask for merit because it will not help you, it will even put a harm on your account.
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:40:02 AM

And now your abusing it im reporting you

Please feel free to report what you want. There are too many cases now for begging and trading merit, so eyes are on ppl like you, receiving merit for unvaluable posts. Maybe you didn't knew, but you should have read a little. It's information everywhere.

raysa

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:47:26 AM

I have made a post with almost 300 replies now and still no merit my "brother" sent me 10 but how cani get more im trying to rank up quick somebody help me out please and thank you

I though that this is what we are trying to fight, the abuse of the system, but no consequences yet. Why?

Just forward his post to dt member who always give red trust for farming merits, i saw hilariousandco sometimes give red trust for people who was begging for merits.

KEEP STRONG BRO, MESKI BUKAN SEDARAH TAPI KITA TETAP SAUDARA
#Duka Palu, Duka Indonesia
udroxz

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:13:04 AM

please anyone can tell me that how to earn a merit  Huh  Huh  Huh?
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:56:20 AM

please anyone can tell me that how to earn a merit  Huh  Huh  Huh?

After a quick look at your posts, the simplest answer is: you can't.
You need to improve you English first, start understand the blockchain technology and discuss it, learn more about thinks like smart contacts,the lightning network, setting up a node etc. Just be more interested in the technology than the making money out of the signature campaigns and you'll see the change

Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:21:53 AM

To be able to gain merit which we need in order to rank up, we must post replies and quotes that contains a good substance. It means our post should be quality, knowledgeable and informative to readers and must be grammatically correct. Therefore, we must read and search for additional knowledge and use appropriate English language that is helpful to readers. It is quite hard to rank up because of their high standard and merit system, but we can always try to learn and improve our selves.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:31:31 PM

If you post has 300 replies it doesnt mean that it is usefull. Much posts have 500 replies, but they are stupid post like: Do you like Trump... So write information that can help other people and they give you much merits.
Even though you wrote useful replies it does not make sense actually we have Beginners & Help here in the forum, what is the use of our replies if we have a thread that you can actually relay if you need information? Not all people are interested on what you have wrote even if you have enough information that they need but still they don`t really even care about. I think few people will appreciate the composition of your words and also the information so that they gave you merit.
nguyenthicamtu

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:46:29 PM

You can visit this topic : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2957836.0 , and try to do something from here to get merits
Koomsd

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:52:56 PM

me too i need merit why merit system to level up its very crouch
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

me too i need merit why merit system to level up its very crouch
I do not know. But maybe we have to work hard and commit to the forum for a long time!
Devawnm367 (OP)

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:25:10 AM

You can visit this topic : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2957836.0 , and try to do something from here to get merits
Thank you I'm new. Im trying to search the forum. I have to google everything and one of the answers said make good quality posts, get lots of replies and one hero said just ask, people with lots of merit will give it out to help rank up,thats what I did i listened to a higher rank and now everyone is judging me reporting me etc, I simply asked how i could gain more, now everyone is all jealouse, because i as a newb asked how to get more, I thought this forum is about helping people... i asked for answers not to be reported again im new... only trying to learn, thanks for your input, report me idc im only trying to learn and now that i know its against the rules it wont happen again... some people only get out of bed to ruin peoples days, im only asking for me and every other noob on this forum....  it would be nice if i could you know search the forum directly...

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Devawnm367 (OP)

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:52:14 PM

Its an honest mistake wont happen again, im new to the system only trying to learn... i googled how to get merit and a hero member said I could have 100 good quality posts and still no merit, then he said best way just ask. Only followed what i read on a previouse post.again im new wont happen again

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:10:56 PM

I'm surprised you don't have negative trust yet from some members for asking for merit.

The "I need merit..." subject line sounds like begging. You shouldn't beg for merit or anything else on this forum. Instead of complaining, reassess what you're doing and devise a way to do it differently so that you can achieve better results. And remember, merit is given by humans, therefore it's not an equation that can be solved. Just keep start writing quality information.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:32:59 PM

I'm surprised you don't have negative trust yet from some members for asking for merit.

The "I need merit..." subject line sounds like begging. You shouldn't beg for merit or anything else on this forum. Instead of complaining, reassess what you're doing and devise a way to do it differently so that you can achieve better results. And remember, merit is given by humans, therefore it's not an equation that can be solved. Just keep start writing quality information.
I think it's better if he changed the title to "I want merit..."
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:44:48 PM

Ok, let's look at the thread you made with almost 300 replies, this is it, quoted below:

It has close to 250 replies right now. That's a great number, but it's not driven by the contribution you've made to the forum. You ask a very general question in this thread asking why alt coins have dropped in price. This general nature of the question invites a response from anyone with a thought in their head. I'm certain that most of the responses aren't very constructive.

If you wanted more recognition for that discussion you should have made more contribution to it at the start. Your one sentence isn't enough. You need to put some real thought and research into your position then help  guide people along the way.

Separately, why are you trying to "rank up quick"?
Ryzenus

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:46:31 PM

I think it's better if he changed the title to "I want merit..."
I agree on what you said, I find annoying newbies and Jr. Members that beg for merits to rank up indiscriminately it is also because they find this forum as a "money-making" site and not as a learning or a guide in the world of cryptocurrency. These types of members doesn't deserve to earn merits because merits is purposefully made in order to filter these kind of "spam-minded,for-money-only-purposes" people. So if I find these beggars then I'll definitely report them immediately if neccessary.
Devawnm367 (OP)

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:50:43 AM

Ok thanks, I read a hero member on one of the pages say it really just depends, I could make 100 quality posts and not get any merit, he said the best way is simply ask and thats what I did... He the went on to say,  longtime members will sometimes give to help.I  do applogize it will not happen again!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Ahmad Raditya

Activity: 154

"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:03:40 AM

I think many posts will not guarantee the entry of merit, because people usually give merit to someone because the post is considered beneficial to him. Hopefully you ascend to the rankings ..

Thank you

╰ ╰ ╰   PlayHall ╯ ╯ ╯              ● JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! PLAYHALL.IO ●  ╰ FACEBOOK ╯| | ╰ TELEGRAM ╯| | ╰ TWITTER ╯ | | ╰ MEDIUM
REDDIT ╯| | ╰ THREAD
Pochay

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:03:20 AM

I need merit, I dont know exactly how to get merit for a newbie like me, please give me tips how to get merit, Thanks so.much
Marine8

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:04:24 PM
Merited by Fayamba (1)

Amazing!!! Absolutely amazing!!!  Someone just gave you a whole 10 merits for a single post. Woow! Then you must be very fortunate. I see your account was just created on 19th of january 2018, with 42 activity , and you already have 10 merits. Some of us joined this forum back in october, have more activity than you do, and we dont post badly at all, but we still have less than have of the merits you have but we are happy with it because we have worked for it and deserve it.Am noting saying you dont deserve it anyway, but what am just saying is that,very soon, you will be a member with the 10 merits you already have, so be satisfied with it. You are already thinking of becoming a full member? wow! then you will need more of those good people to get there dude. Being a member is the only thing i dream of becoming on this forum, whatever happens next, am not thinking about that. But i know getting 90 merits in addition to 10 to make it hundred wont happen anytime soon.But am hopeful. Grin Grin
So, just get your member rank and let that be ok with you.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
iphmp159

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:06:02 PM

Yeah, really interesting to check your post history. You are likely merit begger or merit abuser. The following post unreasonably got 10 merits.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2854561.msg29288266#msg29288266
Good job to create the topic to show what you wrongly did. Congratulations!
Guryon_master

Activity: 384

Student Coin

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:28:19 PM

I wonder where this person https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=407213 got some courage to sent ten merit to this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2854561.msg29288266#msg29288266 low type of post. Very clear that this was a type of  abusing the merit system. And then you created this post with the special mention of this questionable merit. Are you trying to fall anyone here? Also how come that you earn merits and yet your post sounds like from a beggar?

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:39:47 PM

I wonder where this person https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=407213 got some courage to sent ten merit to this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2854561.msg29288266#msg29288266 low type of post. Very clear that this was a type of  abusing the merit system. And then you created this post with the special mention of this questionable merit. Are you trying to fall anyone here? Also how come that you earn merits and yet your post sounds like from a beggar?
it was clear before OP edited, he announced that it was his brother but it remains only words.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:48:04 PM

You don´t seem to understand the merit system. Take a look a the Meta section of the forum because you are going to end up with a red trust user and then forget about campaigns.

kiboesse

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:46:23 PM

how to get high merit not because the topic we get a lot of replies, but our topic is very useful for others, even if you only get 10 replies, but your topic is very useful, you can get 500 replies from people who are very helpful with your topic
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:36:29 AM

maybe your post or your thread is not contributing to the forum, or maybe no one is appreciating your posts thats why no one is giving you merit. Still its up to the members if they want to give you merits.

Rhoby10

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:07:35 AM

Well now im starting bitxoin i think a lots of member having merit, i need merit right now because that is the grading of my posting this oppurtunity bitcoin if my posr is excellent,satisfactory, or good, i needed merit now but i wait for the main time by distributing merit time to time or waiting time.
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:01:53 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 07:16:12 AM by Darwin02

even your not good english you can also have merit try to make a constructive and helpful conversation in your local thread. Maybe one people in your local board will like your post and give you merit.

it was clear before OP edited, he announced that it was his brother but it remains only words.
even he edited the thread that account already tagged for begging merit.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
us11csalyer

Activity: 266

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:24:35 AM

I do not think you should directly ask for merits, as you are doing now. Try to simply help users and create interesting posts, then someone will certainly thank you with merit.

Guryon_master

Activity: 384

Student Coin

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:57:05 AM

Ok! But whether the OP's statement is true or just a lie that was not clear the truth that the merited post was not worthy to received 10 merit not even 1.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:29:25 AM

If you need merit then you need to make some post which other people like.

Even if your post got 300 replies that doesn't mean that your post was liked by people. You need to make good posts and good comments to earn merit. People don't give merit to any post that got a lot of comments.
Devawnm367 (OP)

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:45:38 AM

If you need merit then you need to make some post which other people like.

Even if your post got 300 replies that doesn't mean that your post was liked by people. You need to make good posts and good comments to earn merit. People don't give merit to any post that got a lot of comments.
Ok thank you i do applogize im only new,  there was no need for red trust, Im simply learning it will not happen again id delete it if i could, My applogies

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Mumei19

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:16:15 AM

Please share your useful knowledge. Me and everyone will help you
 Grin Grin Grin
Angel35

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:25:00 PM

Can someone please look at my post story and explain me the problems, why don't I have any merits and what should I do?
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:30:52 PM

Ok thank you i do applogize im only new,  there was no need for red trust, Im simply learning it will not happen again id delete it if i could, My applogies

You beg for merit, and you get negative feedback.

Then, instead of learning from your mistake...

You retaliate with negative feedback for your own mistake, and YOU BEG FOR MERIT A SECOND TIME?!?!

Go find yourself some ethics.  Come back when you've matured. This forum needs a lot less people like you.

Can you pay for merit ?

If you get caught doing so, your account will be banned.

You also should go find yourself some ethics.
AngryToken
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

Asking for merits isnt a good idea, no one will like that and just give you a merit for that reason. We all started from the bottom and trying to rank up. Try posting good posts or responses and if that information is helpful or someone liked it then they might give you a merit, dont beg for them!
milhaop

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:46:06 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 07:37:27 PM by milhaop

I APPOLOGIZE FOR ASKING FOR MERIT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN, I WOULD DELETE POSTS IF I COULD THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED I HAVE ALREADY RECIEVED NEG TRUST THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN

I absolutely understand you man. I'm here always helping new users, and I don't earn any merit =/ but it's ok, at least I'm helping some people.
Stedsm
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:01:53 AM

Can someone please look at my post story and explain me the problems, why don't I have any merits and what should I do?

You PMed me asking for merits, knowing that it is not allowed and that, I can neg you for this.
Begging for merits is not the way you are expected to get it through, but working for them and earning them from your contribution is what the admins expect from you guys. Unless and until we feel that you're qualified enough for those higher ranks, we're not desperate to just throw away our sMerits and give them to like "anyone".
Gain the knowledge, stop asking how to do it and start contributing. If we'll see something useful in your posts, we'll definitely give them to you. We're not that bad to keep them with ourselves, but show us why you deserve these merits? Stop begging, start working.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Husna QA
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 2877

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:19:50 AM

Some ways I understand to get merit:

1. Posting about useful things, do not post spam.
some less useful post examples, if not added with another positive sentence (in my opinion):
- Thanks, the info is very useful to me
- Take a look first
- I think it's a good project, good luck

2. Learn about BitCoin if you do not understand, among others by read to the question and answer on the following link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2968050.0
and if you can answer the questions the author is asking correctly, you will have the opportunity to get merit.

If your English skills are not good enough, try using google translator (of course the result is not necessarily perfect with what is meant, but at least there are some parts that you can understand).
Of course, over time, you must practice and learn better English, so do not just rely on Google Translator, this is where the positive, so we while learning to improve our English skills as well.

19faraon88

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:40:30 AM

I need also merit to rank-up. But we need to follow the new rules in the forum. We should post with very good quality so that we earn merit point. Just don't lose hope in having a merit in your post.
trumhacker04

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:42:26 AM

I agree with the article owner  Sad
Olrac

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:59:06 PM

It only proves that the number of replies in a single post doesn't guarantee of having a merit. It's quite unpleasant that most of the newbies are begging for merit. It looks like most of us here are desperate of having a merit. Be PATIENT guys.
Devawnm367 (OP)

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:48:34 AM

I agree with the article owner  Sad
Its hard to do don't ask. My neg trust is proof, i also read if you participate in a bounty then, you can occassionally ask the bounty manager for help with merits, as long as you are loyal to the campaign, is this true someone please let me know!!! I only read it on another article, and I need clarification

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
ghost15

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

we are still here and we will stay forever.

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:43:13 PM

Can you pay for merit ?

there will be surely people who will try to benefit from this new system, but it is against to the rule of this forum and will result negative trust or ban if you try to buy or sell Merit.
I agree with the article owner  Sad

OP has been warned previously even before he receives his negative trust;

you are still young in this forum, you have a lot of time to learn if you want to win a place here, an important thing to know; it is that we have no right to ask whatever here, we must work hard to win it, and if someday someone dares and asks for something, he will receive the opposite of what he asked for, you also have to think about the Hero Member, which suddenly had to earn another 500 Merit to reach their final goal, so if there is anyone who has this pain of this new system it should only be hero Member.

Edit: also your brother should be punished for sending you 10 Merit by sympathie

and that was the case, Merit is something for which we have to work and should be earned.

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
ICO: Mar 31st
apimembership

Activity: 448
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:25:25 AM

as everybody says, you have to post high quality post to gain merits from users not random answers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: