Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need merit...  (Read 926 times)
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:32:59 PM

I have made a post with almost 300 replies now and still no merit someone sent me 10 but how cani get more im trying to rank up quick somebody help me out please and thank you trying to get 10o for full member

I'm surprised you don't have negative trust yet from some members for asking for merit.

The "I need merit..." subject line sounds like begging. You shouldn't beg for merit or anything else on this forum. Instead of complaining, reassess what you're doing and devise a way to do it differently so that you can achieve better results. And remember, merit is given by humans, therefore it's not an equation that can be solved. Just keep start writing quality information.
I think it's better if he changed the title to "I want merit..."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:44:48 PM

I have made a post with almost 300 replies now and still no merit someone sent me 10 but how cani get more im trying to rank up quick somebody help me out please and thank you trying to get 10o for full member

Ok, let's look at the thread you made with almost 300 replies, this is it, quoted below:

Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up

It has close to 250 replies right now. That's a great number, but it's not driven by the contribution you've made to the forum. You ask a very general question in this thread asking why alt coins have dropped in price. This general nature of the question invites a response from anyone with a thought in their head. I'm certain that most of the responses aren't very constructive.

If you wanted more recognition for that discussion you should have made more contribution to it at the start. Your one sentence isn't enough. You need to put some real thought and research into your position then help  guide people along the way.

Separately, why are you trying to "rank up quick"?
Ryzenus

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:46:31 PM

I'm surprised you don't have negative trust yet from some members for asking for merit.

The "I need merit..." subject line sounds like begging. You shouldn't beg for merit or anything else on this forum. Instead of complaining, reassess what you're doing and devise a way to do it differently so that you can achieve better results. And remember, merit is given by humans, therefore it's not an equation that can be solved. Just keep start writing quality information.
I think it's better if he changed the title to "I want merit..."
I agree on what you said, I find annoying newbies and Jr. Members that beg for merits to rank up indiscriminately it is also because they find this forum as a "money-making" site and not as a learning or a guide in the world of cryptocurrency. These types of members doesn't deserve to earn merits because merits is purposefully made in order to filter these kind of "spam-minded,for-money-only-purposes" people. So if I find these beggars then I'll definitely report them immediately if neccessary.
Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:50:43 AM

Ok thanks, I read a hero member on one of the pages say it really just depends, I could make 100 quality posts and not get any merit, he said the best way is simply ask and thats what I did... He the went on to say,  longtime members will sometimes give to help.I  do applogize it will not happen again!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Ahmad Raditya

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:03:40 AM

I think many posts will not guarantee the entry of merit, because people usually give merit to someone because the post is considered beneficial to him. Hopefully you ascend to the rankings ..

Thank you

╰ ╰ ╰   PlayHall ╯ ╯ ╯              ● JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! PLAYHALL.IO ●  ╰ FACEBOOK ╯| | ╰ TELEGRAM ╯| | ╰ TWITTER ╯ | | ╰ MEDIUM
REDDIT ╯| | ╰ THREAD
Pochay

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:03:20 AM

I need merit, I dont know exactly how to get merit for a newbie like me, please give me tips how to get merit, Thanks so.much
Marine8

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:04:24 PM
Merited by Fayamba (1)

Amazing!!! Absolutely amazing!!!  Someone just gave you a whole 10 merits for a single post. Woow! Then you must be very fortunate. I see your account was just created on 19th of january 2018, with 42 activity , and you already have 10 merits. Some of us joined this forum back in october, have more activity than you do, and we dont post badly at all, but we still have less than have of the merits you have but we are happy with it because we have worked for it and deserve it.Am noting saying you dont deserve it anyway, but what am just saying is that,very soon, you will be a member with the 10 merits you already have, so be satisfied with it. You are already thinking of becoming a full member? wow! then you will need more of those good people to get there dude. Being a member is the only thing i dream of becoming on this forum, whatever happens next, am not thinking about that. But i know getting 90 merits in addition to 10 to make it hundred wont happen anytime soon.But am hopeful. Grin Grin
So, just get your member rank and let that be ok with you.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
iphmp159

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:06:02 PM

Yeah, really interesting to check your post history. You are likely merit begger or merit abuser. The following post unreasonably got 10 merits.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2854561.msg29288266#msg29288266
Good job to create the topic to show what you wrongly did. Congratulations!
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:28:19 PM

I wonder where this person https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=407213 got some courage to sent ten merit to this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2854561.msg29288266#msg29288266 low type of post. Very clear that this was a type of  abusing the merit system. And then you created this post with the special mention of this questionable merit. Are you trying to fall anyone here? Also how come that you earn merits and yet your post sounds like from a beggar?

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:39:47 PM

I wonder where this person https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=407213 got some courage to sent ten merit to this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2854561.msg29288266#msg29288266 low type of post. Very clear that this was a type of  abusing the merit system. And then you created this post with the special mention of this questionable merit. Are you trying to fall anyone here? Also how come that you earn merits and yet your post sounds like from a beggar?
it was clear before OP edited, he announced that it was his brother but it remains only words.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:48:04 PM

You don´t seem to understand the merit system. Take a look a the Meta section of the forum because you are going to end up with a red trust user and then forget about campaigns.

kiboesse

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:46:23 PM

how to get high merit not because the topic we get a lot of replies, but our topic is very useful for others, even if you only get 10 replies, but your topic is very useful, you can get 500 replies from people who are very helpful with your topic
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:36:29 AM

maybe your post or your thread is not contributing to the forum, or maybe no one is appreciating your posts thats why no one is giving you merit. Still its up to the members if they want to give you merits.

Rhoby10

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:07:35 AM

I have made a post with almost 300 replies now and still no merit my brother sent me 10 but how cani get more im trying to rank up quick somebody help me out please and thank you

I'm adding you and your brother to my merit abuse gallery, and putting you both on ignore, so no merit from me in the future.

Well now im starting bitxoin i think a lots of member having merit, i need merit right now because that is the grading of my posting this oppurtunity bitcoin if my posr is excellent,satisfactory, or good, i needed merit now but i wait for the main time by distributing merit time to time or waiting time.
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:01:53 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 07:16:12 AM by Darwin02

I do not exactly know how to get a Merit too.
Pls understand that I am not good in English. Huh Huh Huh
even your not good english you can also have merit try to make a constructive and helpful conversation in your local thread. Maybe one people in your local board will like your post and give you merit.

it was clear before OP edited, he announced that it was his brother but it remains only words.
even he edited the thread that account already tagged for begging merit.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
us11csalyer

Activity: 266

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:24:35 AM

I do not think you should directly ask for merits, as you are doing now. Try to simply help users and create interesting posts, then someone will certainly thank you with merit.

Guryon_master

Activity: 384

Student Coin

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:57:05 AM

Ok! But whether the OP's statement is true or just a lie that was not clear the truth that the merited post was not worthy to received 10 merit not even 1.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:29:25 AM

If you need merit then you need to make some post which other people like.

Even if your post got 300 replies that doesn't mean that your post was liked by people. You need to make good posts and good comments to earn merit. People don't give merit to any post that got a lot of comments.
Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:45:38 AM

If you need merit then you need to make some post which other people like.

Even if your post got 300 replies that doesn't mean that your post was liked by people. You need to make good posts and good comments to earn merit. People don't give merit to any post that got a lot of comments.
Ok thank you i do applogize im only new,  there was no need for red trust, Im simply learning it will not happen again id delete it if i could, My applogies

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Mumei19

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:16:15 AM

Please share your useful knowledge. Me and everyone will help you
 Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print