Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:11:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS HYCON  (Read 3836 times)
Cryptosis (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:20:16 PM
Merited by lordzc (2)

Powering hyperconnected blockchain solutions

HYCON, which stands for Hyperconnected Coin, is the digital asset built on top of a faster and more scalable blockchain developed by the Infinity Project team. Using a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) structure, it has the capability to publish several blocks simultaneously with the ability to resolve conflicting transactions and reject double-spends through the SPECTRE consensus algorithm.

Faster
Quick transaction confirmation times
Honest transactions can be confirmed or rejected definitively in mere seconds, due to the high volume of blocks published within that time interval.

Scalable

On-chain Scalability
Transactional throughput up to 3000Tps on a 2MB/s connection can be achieved as a starting point of the project.

Frictionless

Latency Tolerance
The DAG structure coupled with the SPECTRE protocol allows for network latency to be essentially removed as a limiting factor on transactional throughput. Blocks that are received out of order can still be ordered based on their implied position in the DAG rather than the time they were received.

USE CASES
HYCON is Phase 1 of the Infinity Project Ecosystem, and positioned for wide adoption as an efficient medium of exchanging value for enterprises, small businesses, governments, NGOs, and individuals. Together with the Infinity blockchain, HYCON will power the Infinity Platform (Phase 2) and Infinity Decentralized Exchange (Phase 3).
Infinity Platform
Blockchain for All
The Infinity Platform will feature a simple and intuitive user interface to empower anyone with the ability to create their own customized and private Infinity blockchain. For example, enterprise solutions built upon the Infinity Platform will help increase accountability, enhance transparency, and improve data security, thus bringing value to companies and society.

https://hycon.io/index.php

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Midoproj

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:41:43 PM

Hey Cryptosis,

thanks for posting, looks promising at first glance. Is there a whitelisting process required (if so, what's the date?)? icodrops.com states that whitelisting would start on March 2nd, is that correct? I didn't find any information on the page itself, apart from an E-mail list to stay updated.

Best wishes
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

This is a project that promises to grow very well. I learned about this project but still have a lot of information that I have not yet learned about the project. Seriously make the plan that your team has set so you can do better.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:44:17 PM

Just seen Ian Balinas ann channel saying he wont invest,

He is not an all seeing good however, many many projects he has passed have done well! DYOR

nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:59:13 PM

https://twitter.com/DiaryofaMadeMan/status/967011842173349888

Not touching Hycon ICO. If you're going to try and make a knock off of ICON, at least be more original with your efforts. Ignoring that, even the token metrics don't back it up.

Ian balina.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

Thanks for posting and the info as well.. We'll look into this and check even better if its good to invest or no

pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:48:35 PM

We need to examine more closely and collect more information about the team. Reddit is the best to investigate.
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:50:23 PM

OP please stop posintg scam cryptos,  Crypto's reputation has already taken a big hit recently from all the scam projects going around.  Last thing we need is another copycat crypto scam.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:51:29 PM

OP please stop posintg scam cryptos,  Crypto's reputation has already taken a big hit recently from all the scam projects going around.  Last thing we need is another copycat crypto scam.
What do you rely on to suggest that this is a fraudulent project? Study carefully before making your own statement. I'm also researching this project, it's pretty good but I need more information to be able to decide.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:46:48 PM

We need to examine more closely and collect more information about the team. Reddit is the best to investigate.
I dont know what really is hycon but I am willing to study what is it all about. I guess this what they call hycon is helpful to many people and give everyone a better life in their future. I will do a research about what hycon is and what is its uses. I will give such time to study it because I really wanted to know this more.
sedou

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:53:42 PM

Token metrics are very bad for this one. Project looks good on paper but 3 presales turn me down. Greediness all over the place.
Cryptosis (OP)

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:08:06 AM

I am undecided about investment. I do not want to learn the good things and the bad ones that matter.
saimonji_miko

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:13:59 PM

I cannot find sale structure on website Huh

Could you explain the detail?

Token metrics are very bad for this one. Project looks good on paper but 3 presales turn me down. Greediness all over the place.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:47:00 PM

the idea of the project is interesting but there is no clear plan for the company. if everything is well planned and made a powerful advertising company, the project can succeed on the market. Need to add more information on the site so people know all the details!
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:57:19 PM

Well from what Ive found out they had one presale in nov or dec, one in jan and in feb. First one gave them 35 mil in btc AT THE TIME, which was 3-5k$ per btc. Yes they probably spent some but doing 2 more presales after that is red flag for me. On top of that they are asking for 25 more mil to make it 60mil total. (if youre counting with btc price being at 3-5k lol) As I said their plan is ambitious but investing in ico winter into something that has super high marketcap is too risky for me.
Xxxurrrad

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:23:26 PM

Useful information thanks. I have not heard about this coin, I will begin to study. It looks promising.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
saimonji_miko

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:57:39 AM

Thank you for your reply.

I asked sale structure including past sales, and MVP on telegram that was a reasonable question as a contributor because it was not mentioned at all on website and WP(even though it was strange ICO).

I waited for their answer one night, and today their answer was to "ban me". Undecided Undecided Undecided

I have to put up

RED FLAG

I worry about my subscribers of telegram, potential investors.

Well from what Ive found out they had one presale in nov or dec, one in jan and in feb. First one gave them 35 mil in btc AT THE TIME, which was 3-5k$ per btc. Yes they probably spent some but doing 2 more presales after that is red flag for me. On top of that they are asking for 25 more mil to make it 60mil total. (if youre counting with btc price being at 3-5k lol) As I said their plan is ambitious but investing in ico winter into something that has super high marketcap is too risky for me.
littleDarper
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:51:33 AM

It would be nice for all these high risk ICOs if they could just raise a very small sum to give huge potential return to their investors, something like 50 ETH should be enough to get things started. Yet everyone with a whitepaper now wants 50,000 ETH!?  Undecided

As another has stated, this isn't particularly revolutionary. If investors are going to take on such risk, at least make the hard cap something very small so you can prove yourselves first, and if it does take off, ICO investors will get a nice reward.

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:35:25 AM

Thanks, but I'll be sticking with ICX for my hyperconnected blockchain needs for now
Too many red flags for this one
Marketcap is way bigger than I'm comfortable with for an ICO still in presale - with two more presales to go
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:25:21 AM
Merited by MoneroMooo (2)

PRESALE ANNOUNCEMENT:

We want to help develop our community spirit to even higher levels, as well as spread the distribution of the HYCON (HYC) coin to a wider audience.

Consequently, we have decided to listen to the majority and reduce the PRESALE minimum contribution to $5000 and have set a maximum contribution of $200,000 per individual.

The presale SIGNUP process will begin on March 2nd and will last for four days, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th of March. The PRESALE will run March 12th to 16th.

There are three tiers which you can preselect yourself to join when the signup opens on March 2nd (15m USD to be sold in the presale):
Tier 1: (7 million USD allocation) - $5000-$9999
Tier 2: (5 million USD allocation) - $10,000 – $49,999
Tier 3: (3 million USD) - $50,000 - $200,000

During sign-up you must state which Tier you wish to be a part of and your preferred contribution amount within that Tier. For example: Tier 1 - $7650 USD

ALL TIERS HAVE THE 30% PRESALE BONUS

The SIGN UP PERIOD and the PRESALE PERIOD are different times and dates. SIGN UP is March 2- 5th, then the PRESALE will begin March 12th - 16th and run for 5 days, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th

The remaining $10m USD will be sold in the crowd sale on March 30th.

We hope that you understand that not everyone will be able to get in, however, we are very grateful for the support you have shown :pray::clap::+1:
—----

A VERY WARM WELCOME to all new members!

We've prepared an FAQ - PLEASE READ IT:+1:

:heart:  FAQ: https://medium.com/@teamhycon/hycon-faq-3cef26ef8b5d

TECH QUESTIONS?

Ask our developers anything in the AMA! https://www.reddit.com/r/HYCON/comments/7p3qgg/hycon_ico_ama/

Four phases of sales
1. Korea Pre-ICO (complete)
2. Private sales  (complete) 35% bonus with 3 month lock up

|$35m raised so far of $60m hard cap|
:point_down::point_down::point_down:
WE ARE HERE :point_right: 3. Public presale (Early March) 30% bonus with 3 month lock up, WL sign-up March 2nd, Presale 12th
:point_up::point_up::point_up:
4. March 30th ICO crowd sale | 9 cents for the first two weeks | 10 cents for the next two weeks | 12 cents for the final two weeks

Bonus Lock Up = If you buy tokens and there is a bonus, there will be a 3 month lockup on ALL tokens. Crowdsale starting on March 30 has no bonus, hence no lockup

Twitter: https://twitter.com/teamhycon 🤠
Instagram: https://instagram.com/teamhycon :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/HYCON :heart:
Facebook: https://facebook.com/teamhycon :+1:
W: https://hycon.io :smiley:

This is the ONLY official Telegram Group

Other groups pretending to be us are growing and please be vigilant for potential scams.
Check you are using https://t.me/teamhycon and talking to an official admin for your own safety!

Admins have the 'admin' identification next to their names. We will never solicit funds over DM or away from official channels.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: