Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 01:41:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS HYCON  (Read 3836 times)
Cryptosis (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:20:16 PM
Merited by lordzc (2)

Powering hyperconnected blockchain solutions

HYCON, which stands for Hyperconnected Coin, is the digital asset built on top of a faster and more scalable blockchain developed by the Infinity Project team. Using a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) structure, it has the capability to publish several blocks simultaneously with the ability to resolve conflicting transactions and reject double-spends through the SPECTRE consensus algorithm.

Faster
Quick transaction confirmation times
Honest transactions can be confirmed or rejected definitively in mere seconds, due to the high volume of blocks published within that time interval.

Scalable

On-chain Scalability
Transactional throughput up to 3000Tps on a 2MB/s connection can be achieved as a starting point of the project.

Frictionless

Latency Tolerance
The DAG structure coupled with the SPECTRE protocol allows for network latency to be essentially removed as a limiting factor on transactional throughput. Blocks that are received out of order can still be ordered based on their implied position in the DAG rather than the time they were received.

USE CASES
HYCON is Phase 1 of the Infinity Project Ecosystem, and positioned for wide adoption as an efficient medium of exchanging value for enterprises, small businesses, governments, NGOs, and individuals. Together with the Infinity blockchain, HYCON will power the Infinity Platform (Phase 2) and Infinity Decentralized Exchange (Phase 3).
Infinity Platform
Blockchain for All
The Infinity Platform will feature a simple and intuitive user interface to empower anyone with the ability to create their own customized and private Infinity blockchain. For example, enterprise solutions built upon the Infinity Platform will help increase accountability, enhance transparency, and improve data security, thus bringing value to companies and society.

https://hycon.io/index.php
Midoproj

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:41:43 PM

Hey Cryptosis,

thanks for posting, looks promising at first glance. Is there a whitelisting process required (if so, what's the date?)? icodrops.com states that whitelisting would start on March 2nd, is that correct? I didn't find any information on the page itself, apart from an E-mail list to stay updated.

Best wishes
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

This is a project that promises to grow very well. I learned about this project but still have a lot of information that I have not yet learned about the project. Seriously make the plan that your team has set so you can do better.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:44:17 PM

Just seen Ian Balinas ann channel saying he wont invest,

He is not an all seeing good however, many many projects he has passed have done well! DYOR

nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:59:13 PM

https://twitter.com/DiaryofaMadeMan/status/967011842173349888

Not touching Hycon ICO. If you're going to try and make a knock off of ICON, at least be more original with your efforts. Ignoring that, even the token metrics don't back it up.

Ian balina.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

Thanks for posting and the info as well.. We'll look into this and check even better if its good to invest or no

pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:48:35 PM

We need to examine more closely and collect more information about the team. Reddit is the best to investigate.
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:50:23 PM

OP please stop posintg scam cryptos,  Crypto's reputation has already taken a big hit recently from all the scam projects going around.  Last thing we need is another copycat crypto scam.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:51:29 PM

OP please stop posintg scam cryptos,  Crypto's reputation has already taken a big hit recently from all the scam projects going around.  Last thing we need is another copycat crypto scam.
What do you rely on to suggest that this is a fraudulent project? Study carefully before making your own statement. I'm also researching this project, it's pretty good but I need more information to be able to decide.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:46:48 PM

We need to examine more closely and collect more information about the team. Reddit is the best to investigate.
I dont know what really is hycon but I am willing to study what is it all about. I guess this what they call hycon is helpful to many people and give everyone a better life in their future. I will do a research about what hycon is and what is its uses. I will give such time to study it because I really wanted to know this more.
sedou

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:53:42 PM

Token metrics are very bad for this one. Project looks good on paper but 3 presales turn me down. Greediness all over the place.
Cryptosis (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:08:06 AM

I am undecided about investment. I do not want to learn the good things and the bad ones that matter.
saimonji_miko

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:13:59 PM

I cannot find sale structure on website Huh

Could you explain the detail?

Token metrics are very bad for this one. Project looks good on paper but 3 presales turn me down. Greediness all over the place.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:47:00 PM

the idea of the project is interesting but there is no clear plan for the company. if everything is well planned and made a powerful advertising company, the project can succeed on the market. Need to add more information on the site so people know all the details!
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:57:19 PM

Well from what Ive found out they had one presale in nov or dec, one in jan and in feb. First one gave them 35 mil in btc AT THE TIME, which was 3-5k$ per btc. Yes they probably spent some but doing 2 more presales after that is red flag for me. On top of that they are asking for 25 more mil to make it 60mil total. (if youre counting with btc price being at 3-5k lol) As I said their plan is ambitious but investing in ico winter into something that has super high marketcap is too risky for me.
Xxxurrrad

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:23:26 PM

Useful information thanks. I have not heard about this coin, I will begin to study. It looks promising.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
saimonji_miko

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:57:39 AM

Thank you for your reply.

I asked sale structure including past sales, and MVP on telegram that was a reasonable question as a contributor because it was not mentioned at all on website and WP(even though it was strange ICO).

I waited for their answer one night, and today their answer was to "ban me". Undecided Undecided Undecided

I have to put up

RED FLAG

I worry about my subscribers of telegram, potential investors.

Well from what Ive found out they had one presale in nov or dec, one in jan and in feb. First one gave them 35 mil in btc AT THE TIME, which was 3-5k$ per btc. Yes they probably spent some but doing 2 more presales after that is red flag for me. On top of that they are asking for 25 more mil to make it 60mil total. (if youre counting with btc price being at 3-5k lol) As I said their plan is ambitious but investing in ico winter into something that has super high marketcap is too risky for me.
littleDarper
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:51:33 AM

It would be nice for all these high risk ICOs if they could just raise a very small sum to give huge potential return to their investors, something like 50 ETH should be enough to get things started. Yet everyone with a whitepaper now wants 50,000 ETH!?  Undecided

As another has stated, this isn't particularly revolutionary. If investors are going to take on such risk, at least make the hard cap something very small so you can prove yourselves first, and if it does take off, ICO investors will get a nice reward.

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:35:25 AM

Thanks, but I'll be sticking with ICX for my hyperconnected blockchain needs for now
Too many red flags for this one
Marketcap is way bigger than I'm comfortable with for an ICO still in presale - with two more presales to go
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:25:21 AM
Merited by MoneroMooo (2)

PRESALE ANNOUNCEMENT:

We want to help develop our community spirit to even higher levels, as well as spread the distribution of the HYCON (HYC) coin to a wider audience.

Consequently, we have decided to listen to the majority and reduce the PRESALE minimum contribution to $5000 and have set a maximum contribution of $200,000 per individual.

The presale SIGNUP process will begin on March 2nd and will last for four days, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th of March. The PRESALE will run March 12th to 16th.

There are three tiers which you can preselect yourself to join when the signup opens on March 2nd (15m USD to be sold in the presale):
Tier 1: (7 million USD allocation) - $5000-$9999
Tier 2: (5 million USD allocation) - $10,000 – $49,999
Tier 3: (3 million USD) - $50,000 - $200,000

During sign-up you must state which Tier you wish to be a part of and your preferred contribution amount within that Tier. For example: Tier 1 - $7650 USD

ALL TIERS HAVE THE 30% PRESALE BONUS

The SIGN UP PERIOD and the PRESALE PERIOD are different times and dates. SIGN UP is March 2- 5th, then the PRESALE will begin March 12th - 16th and run for 5 days, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th

The remaining $10m USD will be sold in the crowd sale on March 30th.

We hope that you understand that not everyone will be able to get in, however, we are very grateful for the support you have shown :pray::clap::+1:
—----

A VERY WARM WELCOME to all new members!

We've prepared an FAQ - PLEASE READ IT:+1:

:heart:  FAQ: https://medium.com/@teamhycon/hycon-faq-3cef26ef8b5d

TECH QUESTIONS?

Ask our developers anything in the AMA! https://www.reddit.com/r/HYCON/comments/7p3qgg/hycon_ico_ama/

Four phases of sales
1. Korea Pre-ICO (complete)
2. Private sales  (complete) 35% bonus with 3 month lock up

|$35m raised so far of $60m hard cap|
:point_down::point_down::point_down:
WE ARE HERE :point_right: 3. Public presale (Early March) 30% bonus with 3 month lock up, WL sign-up March 2nd, Presale 12th
:point_up::point_up::point_up:
4. March 30th ICO crowd sale | 9 cents for the first two weeks | 10 cents for the next two weeks | 12 cents for the final two weeks

Bonus Lock Up = If you buy tokens and there is a bonus, there will be a 3 month lockup on ALL tokens. Crowdsale starting on March 30 has no bonus, hence no lockup

Twitter: https://twitter.com/teamhycon 🤠
Instagram: https://instagram.com/teamhycon :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/HYCON :heart:
Facebook: https://facebook.com/teamhycon :+1:
W: https://hycon.io :smiley:

This is the ONLY official Telegram Group

Other groups pretending to be us are growing and please be vigilant for potential scams.
Check you are using https://t.me/teamhycon and talking to an official admin for your own safety!

Admins have the 'admin' identification next to their names. We will never solicit funds over DM or away from official channels.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:36:34 AM

Thank you for your reply.

I asked sale structure including past sales, and MVP on telegram that was a reasonable question as a contributor because it was not mentioned at all on website and WP(even though it was strange ICO).

I waited for their answer one night, and today their answer was to "ban me". Undecided Undecided Undecided

I have to put up

RED FLAG

I worry about my subscribers of telegram, potential investors.

This is a big red flag. I had some questions about this project and it does not look good from this response. They should not have banned you.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

This is another Asian project claiming to have raised huge amount of fund from private sale and still looking for  huge amount of money from the public, it just doesn't make sense to me. Hype and not prototype to proof they can deliver on what they are promising

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:45:40 PM

what is hycoin
where exchanger acceted hycoin
and where announcement thread

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
bircoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:38:24 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7lZnM5_DwQ

It's been a good review. Mutual question and answer always gives more ideas.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
pumawolf

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:41:58 AM

No announcement. I could not find it. I can follow it from the telecom site and https://www.reddit.com/r/HYCON/.
temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

how do we accept the password in membership.
what I wrote is faulty.
nopedope89
Legendary

FROSTING

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:52:28 AM

Due to overwhelming demand, we are undergoing maintenance to improve the whitelist sign up process.

Whitelist sign up will open at 10pm KST.

Thank you for your patience.

Hycon Team .

https://twitter.com/teamhycon/status/969521276439076864

▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:38:53 PM

I skip Hycon because:
1) weak team - all are from glosfer.com which has
- empty Reddit https://www.reddit.com/user/Glosfer/
- 0 videos in YT-channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6fsPgGJQ8qMVW19-BJI6oA  
- 55 subscribes in twitter https://twitter.com/glosfer founded in Nov-2017
so weak socials markers...
2) weak advisor BRUCE JEUNG from bdlaw.com but site search didn't found his name - fake?

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Nold

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:28:34 PM

I skip Hycon because:
- 0 videos in YT-channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6fsPgGJQ8qMVW19-BJI6oA  
2) weak advisor BRUCE JEUNG from bdlaw.com but site search didn't found his name - fake?

I will add another drawback of the project - the team could not start the registration of whitelist!! Start whitelist was assigned at 10pm KST. But the site of the project died, and programmers Hycon do not work on weekends!  Grin Grin Grin
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:48:45 PM

Whitelist open Monday 6PM KST . It was very wrong to close the telegram today.
nuskill

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:18:21 PM

yeah always the same. how can they not expect so many people after having that amount of signed in accounts already?

just annoying - is it so hard to make a website that can manage enough people - if you want to collect millions
boraf

Activity: 315
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:50:31 PM

yeah always the same. how can they not expect so many people after having that amount of signed in accounts already?

just annoying - is it so hard to make a website that can manage enough people - if you want to collect millions

You are absolutely right . Why do projects that want to invest $ million dollars are working so amateur. It's hard to make sense.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

One thing I don’t understand is why they decide to use the name “Hycon”. I see it as trying to make a clone off ICON
Thinvestor

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:53:11 AM

Has anyone figured out token metrics for this yet? I am so confused my marketcap, the $0.09 token price, the 10,000,000,000 token and the 70% tokens to be mined? Its really confusing and no one can seem to explain the hard math behind my potential investment  Huh

The simpler it is, the better I like it
kriptom

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:44:16 PM

I hope the whitelist date will not change this time. My confidence is declining.
dumbdragon

Merit: 354

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:30:15 PM

HE HYCON WHITELIST APPLICATION IS COMPLETE!

Thank you! We are overwhelmed by the strength of your support!

We filled all THREE Tiers of the Presale Whitelist in under 45 minutes!

You guys rock!

Our KYC team will verify all documents and sign-ups. Those who are invited to participate in the presale will receive an email of confirmation. The Presale begins March 12th.

Kind Regards,

Team HYCON

Nold

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:14:54 PM

I thought a long time, but I decided to apply for a presale. But I've heard the news that presale tokens will be blocked until fall. Is that true?
Black_bl

Activity: 503

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:37:14 AM

I skip Hycon because:

Hmm it's really funny that they have 13k members in their Telegram group in comparison with 55 twitter subscribes....Smiley
krypto-joop

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:16:17 PM

new ICO review on HYCON published: http://www.kryptovergleich.org/ico/hycon-ico/
kristimakfe

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:22:07 PM

thanks for posting, looks promising at first glance
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:55:12 AM

Apparently it.is supposed to be a big runner of an ico and it has already raised a large amount of.money through private sales. I am.not sure about the teachnical detaisl but I believe the team are from South Korea

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
bojokusugih

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:03:21 AM

HYCON is the digital asset built on top of a faster and more scalable blockchain developed by the Infinity Project team. Using a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) structure, it has the capability to publish several blocks simultaneously with the ability to resolve conflicting transactions and reject double-spends through the SPECTRE consensus algorithm.ICO Token Price: 1 HYCON = 0.0900 USD,Total Tokens: 10,000,000,000,Token type: OWN WALLET
DogTheHunter

Merit: 272

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:14:40 AM

If you are accepted to whitelist;

Step 1 - Go to www.hycon.io

Step 2 - Login to your account using the username and password that you used to register for the whitelist.

Step 3 - An ethereum address will be displayed, as well as, your promised contribution.

Step 4 - Send the correct amount of ether to the provided account within 48 hours of this email being sent.
* The market rate will be a spot rate from coinmarketcap.com at the time of the transaction.
Step 5 - After allowing for your transaction to be processed, check back on www.hycon.io to see your transaction and updated balance.

**If you plan on using bitcoin or litecoin to participate, you will have to click the button on the hycon.io website to generate a deposit address for those coins**
lordzc

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:24:26 AM

A whitepaper we are proud of! Jason French, VP of HYCON, with Park Bong Kyu, the Chairman of the Korea CEO Summit .

Nold

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:54:56 AM

30 March begins crowdsale. I wonder how fast the project will collect hardcap . Given that the price of Ethereum has fallen-it will be hard.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:03:49 PM

I think I missed the ICO. whitelist.  :/ looks like a nice project recently I have so many scam. I can't look at ico. but I noticed.
I like your team and the purpose of the project.. "Using a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) structure, it has the capability to publish several blocks simultaneously with the ability to resolve conflicting transactions and reject double-spends through the SPECTRE consensus algorithm."  I checked it out.
I think I'il be able to buy it on the stock exchange after the ICO. ( good luck to the friends involved.
SunJAB

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:56:53 PM

I think HYCON is a big ICO project aimed at calling investors for a project that will soon be successful in the near future. Is a project through the experts to Korea. The project will develop soon as the ICO becomes more and more welcome and participates. I hope that the project will succeed as expected.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kriptom

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:06:33 PM

#TeamHYCON coming in from Germany, US, Seoul for #Token2049 & an amazing week of events all around Hong Kong! Please say hello if you’re here!

lordzc

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:17:16 AM

Now ; Current Rate
--:--:--
1 ETH = $ 531.4060 = İnvest limits ; 18 ETH . Amount of investment to change in dollar exchange rate.
bircoin

Activity: 532

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:32:19 AM

Not sure which view was better at CÉ LA VI last night -- the #HongKong skyline or @teamhycon's logo lighting up the walls. Thanks again for a great party!

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
lordzc

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:19:57 PM

HYCON ICO listed on ICOnow.

https://iconow.net/ico-1070

This is the first time I've seen this site. The site is very good. It is hard to find a resource that promotes this project.
vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:00:25 AM

Powering hyperconnected blockchain solutions

HYCON, which stands for Hyperconnected Coin, is the digital asset built on top of a faster and more scalable blockchain developed by the Infinity Project team. Using a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) structure, it has the capability to publish several blocks simultaneously with the ability to resolve conflicting transactions and reject double-spends through the SPECTRE consensus algorithm.

Faster
Quick transaction confirmation times
Honest transactions can be confirmed or rejected definitively in mere seconds, due to the high volume of blocks published within that time interval.

Scalable

On-chain Scalability
Transactional throughput up to 3000Tps on a 2MB/s connection can be achieved as a starting point of the project.

Frictionless

Latency Tolerance
The DAG structure coupled with the SPECTRE protocol allows for network latency to be essentially removed as a limiting factor on transactional throughput. Blocks that are received out of order can still be ordered based on their implied position in the DAG rather than the time they were received.

USE CASES
HYCON is Phase 1 of the Infinity Project Ecosystem, and positioned for wide adoption as an efficient medium of exchanging value for enterprises, small businesses, governments, NGOs, and individuals. Together with the Infinity blockchain, HYCON will power the Infinity Platform (Phase 2) and Infinity Decentralized Exchange (Phase 3).
Infinity Platform
Blockchain for All
The Infinity Platform will feature a simple and intuitive user interface to empower anyone with the ability to create their own customized and private Infinity blockchain. For example, enterprise solutions built upon the Infinity Platform will help increase accountability, enhance transparency, and improve data security, thus bringing value to companies and society.

https://hycon.io/index.php

Thank you for your information, I think It's realy helful for investors and traders.
I have some further information about HYCON:

***What Is Hycon HYC?
Hycon is a new type of platform that is working to create a faster and more scalable blockchain. This platform will be able to reduce the issues that are associated with the traditional blockchain, which is slowness, problems with conflicting transactions, and double-spends. With this system, those who use Hycon can feel more confident and secure in their transactions and the effectiveness of blockchain as Hycon has improved it.

***The Benefits Of Hycon HYC
There are many benefits to be had when one implements Hycon into their system. Here are the main advantages of this hyperconnected coin so that individuals know what to expect if they choose to use it:

- Faster Transaction
According to the platform, the first advantage of this coin is that it promotes quicker transactions. The time for confirmation is almost instant and if the transaction is completely honest, it will go through very quickly. The platform’s ability to rapidly confirm or reject transactions arises from the high volume of blocks that are published within the time interval.

- On-Chain Scalability
Second, this platform features on-chain scalability, making it a scalable program. As the platform mentions, the transactions go through in up to 3000Tps on a 2MB/s connector. This can be achieved as a starting point of the project. Even the traditional blockchain isn’t as scalable as this.

- Latency Tolerance
Third, the platform has a latency tolerance as well due to the DAG structure that is combined with SPECTRE protocol. This network latency is essentially removed and without the limiting factor, block are received out of order, yet can still be managed well too.

- Accountable, Secure, and Transparent
Finally, this platform is designed to enhance accountability, it is mean to be more secure, and it can improve data security as well by bringing value to companies and users as well.

Clearly, there are many advantages to be had when uses Hycon. This platform is an ideal solution for those who are interested in conducting faster, more scalable, and tolerant transactions and who want to bypass the traditional issues associated with regular blockchain technology. In using this platform, individuals will have an easier time managing transactions.

***Hycon HYC ICO Conclusion
Overall, Hycon is a promising solution that may be able to overcome the main issues that many face with the regular blockchain. To receive updates concerning this platform, just register with an email address on the brand’s website.
nuskill

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:49:38 AM

the problem with hycon is or was that they are shady with their metrics.
they tell everyone they will lock the bonus+normal tokens. - still some pools/groups got completely unlocked tokens.

this is risky and unfair
kim-yon

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:24:20 PM

Thank to all that made it such a great evening to start off last week's events in Hong Kong

http://www.osborneclarke.com/news/more-regulation-will-be-critical-for-blockchain-to-reach-full-potential-say-leading-experts/
Cashcash

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:25:14 AM

I know you do not have authority here, but I want to know why you have a group of telegrams.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
dyline

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:28:59 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 08:27:10 AM by dyline

Hycon is seeking to revolutionize blockchain again with their Hycon network and Infinity Exchange.Their network is going to be one of the fastest in the world with transactions that take mere seconds.
Goodmens

Activity: 170
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:49:59 AM

Great project. I've been following it for quite a while. DAG projects are always interesting.
LSimers313

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:42:57 AM

Interesting Project
Wish there was a bounty campaign
I can't even find the Ann Thread for Hycon
kriptom

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:49:44 AM

A little too much time left in three days, ICO. Do not forget investors token will be distributed in June.
pumawolf

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:05:52 AM

HYCON Explainer
A short summary of the Infinity Project and HYCON

https://medium.com/@teamhycon/hycon-explainer-5be07069b727
DogTheHunter

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:49:10 AM

Hong Kong Blockchain Panel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eawNkH4nhDY&feature=youtu.be&a=

The team works well. But there is no follow-up project from social media.
DogTheHunter

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:22:19 AM

ICO Crowd Sale Starts March 30th 6 pm KST

Easy sign up, deposit, get HYCON!

How to participate?

Your account will have a unique ETH address to deposit

Your contribution will be calculated based on the spot rate available from coinmarketcap.com API - the rate of conversion is at 9 cents per HYCON for the first two weeks of the sale

The next two weeks will be 10 cents, and the final two weeks will be 12 cents

ICO Crowd Sale runs for six weeks in total. Sale ends after 30,000 ETH has been raised or on May 11th, whichever comes first

Contributions and KYC documents are taken and processed on a FCFS basis - There is no whitelist for the crowd sale

Minimum contribution is $50 USD and Max is $50k USD
1000 years

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:26:56 AM

I think it's good ICO.
Hycon, short for Hyperconnected Coin, is the next generation of the blockchain.

Cashcash

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:59:00 AM

New video from our trip to Hong Kong is ready! Have a look =)  We flew in from all over the world!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_DFekHGnFU&feature=youtu.be&a=

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
thew3apon

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:56:56 AM

How much bonus lu they get for Pre ICO investors. The Bende Whitelist application was accepted. But I hesitate to invest or not.
DogTheHunter

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:16:33 AM

HYCON ICO STARTS TOMORROW MARCH 30th Mini-FAQ

HYCON ICO starts March 30, 2018 at 6PM KST!

We’re sure you have some questions, and we have the answers! Be prepared by reviewing this short mini FAQ on how to participate in the HYCON ICO.

ICO MINI FAQ:

Q. When does the HYCON ICO begin?

HYCON ICO Crowd Sale begins on March 30th at 6pm Korean Standard Time (GMT +8, 10 am London)

Q. Who can participate?

Anyone over the age over 18 with a government issued id can participate. Citizens from US and China are excluded from the ICO.

Q. How can I participate?

Participation is easy! We have made a simple process. Sign up, deposit, get HYCON!

Please follow these steps:

Once you login, your account will have a unique ETH address to deposit your preferred contribution. To request a BTC or LTC address, please email contact@hycon.io
All participants are able to send their contributions on FCFS basis and must undergo KYC/AML if you have not been verified previously. Your contribution will be calculated based on the spot rate available from coinmarketcap.com API — the rate of conversion is at 9 cents, 10 cents, and 12 cents USD per HYCON according to contribution timeline.

a. For participants who have already been previously verified, you are able to send contribution immediately and your HYCON balance will be updated after 3 confirmations.

b. For participants who have yet to be verified, you are able to send contribution immediately, however you must submit your KYC/AML documents in a timely manner to optimize eligibility to participate. Your HYCON balance will appear “PENDING” until verification has been confirmed. If/when you have passed verification, you will receive a confirmation email with updated KYC status and HYCON allocation updated via hycon.io account under “My Page”.
IMPORTANT NOTE — Sale ends once 30,000 ETH has been received or we have reached the end of sale period.

Q. How is the ETH price calculated?

Your ETH contribution is calculated based on the spot rate from coinmarketcap.com API — the rate of conversion is at 9 cents USD per HYCON for the first two weeks, 10 cents for weeks three to four, and 12 cents for weeks five to six.

Q. How long is the ICO?

HYCON ICO Crowd Sale runs for six weeks in total. The Crowd Sale ends after 30,000 ETH has been raised or on May 11, 2018, whichever comes first.

Q. What KYC documents do I need and how is it processed?

KYC documents are processed on a First-Come-First-Served (FCFS) basis. We are using Dow Jones Risk and Compliance interface to verify individuals. You must submit your passport as the official document required to verify your ID and nationality.

Q. Is there a whitelist?

There is no whitelist for the crowd sale.

Q. What is the minimum contribution? What is the maximum contribution?

The minimum contribution is $50 USD and Max is $50,000 USD.

Q. What happens next?

Main net launch is June 1st. Please follow our social media channels for the latest information.
Yorikis

Activity: 322

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:49:28 AM

I wonder if haikon can raise 25mn. dollars in a falling market? 25mln. it's more than 50,000 Ethereum. Investors are scared.

topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:24:40 AM

I don't know how much the team raised in their private and pre-sale but for all these marketing and promotions I don't think they were able to raise that much. ICOs are struggling to raise money now and HYCON would struggle to raise money now is a market were people are counting thier loss. I invested into BEE token, Insight Network and Neuromation all are now below the ICO price
youcansee

Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:33:15 AM

This is a project that promises to grow very well. I learned about this project but still have a lot of information that I have not yet learned about the project. Seriously make the plan that your team has set so you can do better.
I project is also quite good with the prospect of an interesting concept, I think many investors will start investing in this project. hopefully the marketing department is also an expert, so that the project will be a greater success

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:04:23 PM

https://medium.com/@investmentico/top-3-icos-of-march-nr-3-f5310874fb08

Quick details
Ticker: HYC
Presale: Presale is closed. $35.000.000 raised.
Crowdsale: 30.03.2018
Whitelist: Yes
KYC: Yes
Hard Cap: $60.000.000
Maximum Supply: 10,000,000,000 tokens
ICO Token Price: 1 HYC = $0.09
Bonus: 33% first two weeks.
Reserved For Token Sale: 10%
Minimum Contribution: $50
Maximum Contribution: $50000
Platform: OWN Platform
Can’t Participate: China, USA
Token Distribution Date: 01.06.2018

HYCON is the digital asset built on top of a faster and more scalable blockchain developed by the Infinity Project team. Using a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) structure, it has the capability to publish several blocks simultaneously

Grade: Good Quality
with the ability to resolve conflicting transactions and reject double-spends through the SPECTRE consensus algorithm.

Rating: 70,89%

algorithm.

Rating: 70,89%

Overview
HYCON. The Idea.
HYCON is the coin name. It runs on the Infinity Blockchain. The Infinity Project is three phases. HYCON coin, Infinity Platform, DEX.

Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:56:33 PM

Interview with Blockchain Brad Hycon execs talk with BCB about powering hyperconnected blockchain solutions for the real world ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgrPZE298A0
DogTheHunter

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:45:17 AM

Big Announcement Coming Tonight!

We're doing a token burn!

Restu Siregar

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:58:43 AM

HYCON, which stands for Hyperconnected Coin, is a digital asset built on faster and more scalable blockchain developed by the Infinity Project team. Using the DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) structure, it has the ability to publish multiple blocks simultaneously with the ability to complete conflicting transactions and reject duplicate spend through the SPECTER consensus algorithm.
paladium

Activity: 448

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:45:38 AM

HYCON Officially Welcomes Advisor Dr. Philipp Sandner

https://medium.com/@teamhycon/hycon-officially-welcomes-advisor-prof-dr-philipp-sandner-e402c768028a

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Monkey1

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:21:44 AM

Taewon is attending the Pioneers Conference in Austria ;

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/glosfer-ceo-taewon-kim-to-get-a-leading-role-in-the-flagship-event-of-the-pioneers-festival-2018-held-in-austria-300625949.html

The hardcap is too high for the ico it is not finished.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
B.A.S.

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:34:13 AM

https://medium.crypto20.com/crypto20-quarterly-report-58c306e585ef

https://www.ethnews.com/digital-day-2018-highlights-eu-blockchain-partnership-initiative

I think an investment of around $ 50 million is enough. You just need to strengthen the team and accelerate the project.
kriptom

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:49:15 AM

HYCON and Glosfer Officially Partner with Frankfurt School Blockchain Center

https://medium.com/@teamhycon/hycon-and-glosfer-officially-partner-with-frankfurt-school-blockchain-center-f01f51d46b73
B.A.S.

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:47:32 AM

Do not you need to have $ 60 million hardcap with the rise of ETH? The final 4000 ETH limit is very difficult to finish with this rise.
europesss

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:28:45 AM

Why does not this ICO end? At the moment they have invested around 50-55 million dollars. I think it should be enough.
Afkbio

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:14:41 PM

Hi, do you know about this discord channel, DAG FOMO ?
It's about DAG crypto, it'es pretty popular, and hycon has its own channel.

Maybe consider doing annoucements there too.

https://discord.gg/f9s38

Thanks
nopedope89
Legendary

FROSTING

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:07:48 PM

New HYCON review HYCON ICO REVIEW -SOUTH KOREA'S NEXT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KFqG1x5AG8

If the Koreans are doing a project, they do the best.

▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
nopedope89
Legendary

FROSTING

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:08:07 AM

Our interview by iiblockchain now live!
We answered questions regarding DAG, SPECTRE and how our #blockchain tech is different.
https://t.co/9xBDRijJJY

▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
Monkey1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:15:48 PM

I invested a small amount of skull suit for the possibility of making surprise not very active. Of course, according to the road map do not have the hurdles to do the coding of the project which is important.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
nopedope89
Legendary

FROSTING

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:27:54 AM

If you've been wondering what HYCON has to do with #DAG and #SPECTRE, watch the first of our Developer Series now!  https://t.co/XDyLbYIrCZ

▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:04:37 PM

Hello everyone! Token sale ends may 11? The team has no plans to close the sale ahead of time? Only 32% of tokens were sold. Sad
Veviene0417

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:08:00 AM

First and foremost, I don't know what HYCON is all about. I think it can contribute a lot of help for the lives of so many people in the future. But based on my own research HYCON is short for hyperconnected coin, the next generation of the blockchain. Hycon network can verify any transaction within seconds. Unlike bitcoin network has become incredibly slow, the Hycon blockchain will feature a transactional throughput up to 3000 Tps. Their network is going to be one of the fastest in the world with transactions that take mere seconds. They're going to provide a location for large companies to store their data and information where it will be protected and secure from any cyber threats.
Novania

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:31:08 PM

HYCON is the digital asset built on top of a faster and more scalable blockchain developed by the Infinity Project team. Using a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) structure, it has the capability to publish several blocks simultaneously with the ability to resolve conflicting transactions and reject double-spends through the SPECTRE consensus algorithm.
btcash

Merit: 515

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:42:06 PM

#Glosfer CEO, Taewon Kim, part if the panel discussion at the national assembly meeting on :

Hello everyone! Token sale ends may 11? The team has no plans to close the sale ahead of time? Only 32% of tokens were sold. Sad

The $ 48 million hycon has already been sold.
Monkey1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:10:47 AM

I added a video to a @YouTube playlist http://youtu.be/VzjyP6xQ-vg?a  HYCON - Developer Series - What Is The Difference Between a Blockchain

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
1000 years

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:49:38 AM

It looks like a solid team, but they need some advisers. I love this project - I really respect the ICO who built the original Blockchain just by riding the backs of Ethereum. DAG, used by Iota and Byteball - is so cool and the more projects we see using Directed Acyclic Graphs in the future, the healthier for the ecosystem.

pumawolf

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:44:07 PM

Korean Peace Treaty Goes Live On Ethereum Blockchain, Forever ;

https://cointelegraph.com/news/korean-peace-treaty-goes-live-on-ethereum-blockchain-forever
crypto_bit

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:23:40 PM

even if the project is at 50% as successful as ICON (or even 30%) it gonna moon like hell Wink I like his prototype already finished and coded in python. I am not sure but it is prob the first large-scale use of Spectre algorithm! Good luck the Team and investors!
kriptom

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:55:58 PM

HYCON ICO - One Week Remaining! https://mailchi.mp/b143c2569db9/hycon-ico-one-week-remaining

I believe in this project. I hope they do good work.
usmanov123

Activity: 434

Chikuntv

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:33:14 PM

Hello!
We're happy to announce that HYCON has been listed on our site as one of the top rated projects.
http://iconium.co/project/465
Good luck!
kriptom

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:41:50 AM

I think that the first investors and the pre-investors are coming to the end with ETH rising. I think the Hycon team is supposed to fix this.
Restu Siregar

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:49:56 AM

Where you could go to a convenient store and buy gum using HYCON. Here in Hong Kong, where we’re at right now, they have the Octopus cards, which are used for public transportation. Likewise, you can have your HYCON card and you can use that for your public transportation. That’s something we’re really looking at trying to expand into. In Korea, we have some of the best technical infrastructure in the world, so it would be quite easy for us to deploy on the systems in place in Korea as a test case, and then expand to somewhere else.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:24:02 AM

I checked the website and see that the ICO is still on despite the initial hype before their private sale, I think the problem here is that the cap is high not too high but $50 million Hardcap is high and i don't know the Ether price that the team locked in for private sale investors which to me is very important thing to consider when investing in ICO

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
smic

Activity: 827

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:47:31 PM

Five Days To Go! HYCON ICO https://mailchi.mp/2929f673b986/five-days-to-go-hycon-ico
Kruncha

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:42:56 AM

I added a video to a YouTube playlist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fv9TCmzxJs&feature=youtu.be&a HYCON - Developer Series - What is SPECTRE consensus and Proof of Work?
Maria

Activity: 832

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:23:54 PM

JUST 3 DAYS LEFT IN THE HYCON ICO!

HYCON - Developer Series - What is SPECTRE consensus and Proof of Work?

Just a few days to go until HYCON ICO is over!

In the meantime, please find out more about our project in the following video.

In this video, the HYCON Developers explain PoW consensus and introduce the solution for maintaining consensus in a DAG; SPECTRE.

DogTheHunter

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:58:32 PM

Just 40 hours and change remains in the HYCON ICO! Join now!   https://hycon.io/
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:13:48 AM

Ok after I have read this post twice (actually that was 3 times) I finally got what it is about. Does anyone has video links with the team? I wanna see more what kind of people are behind this project. It sounds promising, but how real it is. I want to discover this.

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
wilmot

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:15:13 AM

Hyper Connected Coin (HYCON) is the digital asset built on top of a faster and more scalable blockchain developed by the Infinity Project team in Gangnam, Seoul. Using a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) structure, it has the capability to publish several blocks simultaneously with the ability to resolve conflicting transactions and reject double-spends through the SPECTRE consensus algorithm. This makes HYCON a next-generation cryptocurrency which can be used in the real economy.
DogTheHunter

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:17:35 AM

~1000 ETH to go in our main crowd sale!

I am investing but I can not find some questions and answers that should be asked.
Malabarka

Activity: 350

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:42:45 PM

Hycon crowdsale sold out now... Tokens will be unlocked on June 1st ahead of Mainnet launch.. Exchange is expected on June Mid..

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
smic

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:39:00 PM

SOLD OUT! Believe in selling any other hycon when sales are over. I see it on social media.
B.A.S.

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:44:52 AM

HYCON Creates Announcement Only Telegram Channel!

I just published “HYCON ICO Has Successfully Ended!”

https://medium.com/@teamhycon/hycon-ico-has-successfully-ended-3927b06f220
smic

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:34:04 PM

HYCON -SOUTH KOREA'LEADING PROJECT IN CONVERSATION WITH JASON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsI2VCgOD1Q&feature=youtu.be
B.A.S.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:37:29 AM

I just published “Mid-May ‘What’s Happening with HYCON?’ Review and Upcoming Events!” https://medium.com/@teamhycon/mid-may-whats-happening-with-hycon-review-and-upcoming-events-5883332758b7
lordzc

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:30:29 AM

The team are traveling to Europe for a series of important events in Austria, Switzerland and Germany! An exciting couple of weeks ahead!
coinfinder000

Activity: 350

Swipe

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:19:26 AM

Team HYCON at BLOCKSHOW Europe! Panel discussion on blockchain in enterprise environment and how corporate giants are stepping in.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
smic

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:34:32 PM

Discussion on getting blockchain investments mainstream. Some insight on the evolution of the ICO model.
pumawolf

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:20:46 PM

https://pioneers.io/blog/post/pioneers-18-wrap

Glosfer CEO Taewon Kim, whose talk was live-translated from #Korean for an audience intrigued eager to learn more about Nowon Cash, the world’s first local cryptocurrency, which is currently in use in Nowon-gu, South Korea.
pumawolf

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:25:57 AM

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@hyconofficial

New announcement telegram page.

This is a test net running on top of the real genesis block and it is also synced with a node running in the cloud
bitbouillion

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:26:43 AM

https://etherscan.io/address/0xbb442775c5dd4468feac6fa834e139257c5826af

There's a fake ERC20 claiming to be HYCON - they are NOT Hycon or associated with us in any way

DogTheHunter

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:44:18 PM

I hope it will not be postponed because the piano is unstable. They need to fit the road map.
chip1994

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:53:29 PM

HYCON? One more new ICO project? Can you provide ANN thread link?

I don't have time to read everything in your website so I often check information about new ICO projects throught their ANN thread in this forum only Smiley.

Beside I think it's a little bit risky when anyone wanna invest in ICO project at the moment Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████