Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:33:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS HYCON  (Read 3834 times)
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:55:12 AM

Apparently it.is supposed to be a big runner of an ico and it has already raised a large amount of.money through private sales. I am.not sure about the teachnical detaisl but I believe the team are from South Korea

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bojokusugih

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:03:21 AM

HYCON is the digital asset built on top of a faster and more scalable blockchain developed by the Infinity Project team. Using a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) structure, it has the capability to publish several blocks simultaneously with the ability to resolve conflicting transactions and reject double-spends through the SPECTRE consensus algorithm.ICO Token Price: 1 HYCON = 0.0900 USD,Total Tokens: 10,000,000,000,Token type: OWN WALLET
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:14:40 AM

If you are accepted to whitelist;

Step 1 - Go to www.hycon.io

Step 2 - Login to your account using the username and password that you used to register for the whitelist.

Step 3 - An ethereum address will be displayed, as well as, your promised contribution.

Step 4 - Send the correct amount of ether to the provided account within 48 hours of this email being sent.
* The market rate will be a spot rate from coinmarketcap.com at the time of the transaction.
Step 5 - After allowing for your transaction to be processed, check back on www.hycon.io to see your transaction and updated balance.

**If you plan on using bitcoin or litecoin to participate, you will have to click the button on the hycon.io website to generate a deposit address for those coins**
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:24:26 AM

A whitepaper we are proud of! Jason French, VP of HYCON, with Park Bong Kyu, the Chairman of the Korea CEO Summit .

Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:54:56 AM

30 March begins crowdsale. I wonder how fast the project will collect hardcap . Given that the price of Ethereum has fallen-it will be hard.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:03:49 PM

I think I missed the ICO. whitelist.  :/ looks like a nice project recently I have so many scam. I can't look at ico. but I noticed.
I like your team and the purpose of the project.. "Using a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) structure, it has the capability to publish several blocks simultaneously with the ability to resolve conflicting transactions and reject double-spends through the SPECTRE consensus algorithm."  I checked it out.
I think I'il be able to buy it on the stock exchange after the ICO. ( good luck to the friends involved.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:56:53 PM

I think HYCON is a big ICO project aimed at calling investors for a project that will soon be successful in the near future. Is a project through the experts to Korea. The project will develop soon as the ICO becomes more and more welcome and participates. I hope that the project will succeed as expected.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kriptom

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:06:33 PM

#TeamHYCON coming in from Germany, US, Seoul for #Token2049 & an amazing week of events all around Hong Kong! Please say hello if you’re here!

lordzc

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:17:16 AM

Now ; Current Rate
--:--:--
1 ETH = $ 531.4060 = İnvest limits ; 18 ETH . Amount of investment to change in dollar exchange rate.
bircoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:32:19 AM

Not sure which view was better at CÉ LA VI last night -- the #HongKong skyline or @teamhycon's logo lighting up the walls. Thanks again for a great party!

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
lordzc

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:19:57 PM

HYCON ICO listed on ICOnow.

https://iconow.net/ico-1070

This is the first time I've seen this site. The site is very good. It is hard to find a resource that promotes this project.
vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:00:25 AM

Powering hyperconnected blockchain solutions

HYCON, which stands for Hyperconnected Coin, is the digital asset built on top of a faster and more scalable blockchain developed by the Infinity Project team. Using a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) structure, it has the capability to publish several blocks simultaneously with the ability to resolve conflicting transactions and reject double-spends through the SPECTRE consensus algorithm.

Faster
Quick transaction confirmation times
Honest transactions can be confirmed or rejected definitively in mere seconds, due to the high volume of blocks published within that time interval.

Scalable

On-chain Scalability
Transactional throughput up to 3000Tps on a 2MB/s connection can be achieved as a starting point of the project.

Frictionless

Latency Tolerance
The DAG structure coupled with the SPECTRE protocol allows for network latency to be essentially removed as a limiting factor on transactional throughput. Blocks that are received out of order can still be ordered based on their implied position in the DAG rather than the time they were received.

USE CASES
HYCON is Phase 1 of the Infinity Project Ecosystem, and positioned for wide adoption as an efficient medium of exchanging value for enterprises, small businesses, governments, NGOs, and individuals. Together with the Infinity blockchain, HYCON will power the Infinity Platform (Phase 2) and Infinity Decentralized Exchange (Phase 3).
Infinity Platform
Blockchain for All
The Infinity Platform will feature a simple and intuitive user interface to empower anyone with the ability to create their own customized and private Infinity blockchain. For example, enterprise solutions built upon the Infinity Platform will help increase accountability, enhance transparency, and improve data security, thus bringing value to companies and society.

https://hycon.io/index.php

Thank you for your information, I think It's realy helful for investors and traders.
I have some further information about HYCON:

***What Is Hycon HYC?
Hycon is a new type of platform that is working to create a faster and more scalable blockchain. This platform will be able to reduce the issues that are associated with the traditional blockchain, which is slowness, problems with conflicting transactions, and double-spends. With this system, those who use Hycon can feel more confident and secure in their transactions and the effectiveness of blockchain as Hycon has improved it.

***The Benefits Of Hycon HYC
There are many benefits to be had when one implements Hycon into their system. Here are the main advantages of this hyperconnected coin so that individuals know what to expect if they choose to use it:

- Faster Transaction
According to the platform, the first advantage of this coin is that it promotes quicker transactions. The time for confirmation is almost instant and if the transaction is completely honest, it will go through very quickly. The platform’s ability to rapidly confirm or reject transactions arises from the high volume of blocks that are published within the time interval.

- On-Chain Scalability
Second, this platform features on-chain scalability, making it a scalable program. As the platform mentions, the transactions go through in up to 3000Tps on a 2MB/s connector. This can be achieved as a starting point of the project. Even the traditional blockchain isn’t as scalable as this.

- Latency Tolerance
Third, the platform has a latency tolerance as well due to the DAG structure that is combined with SPECTRE protocol. This network latency is essentially removed and without the limiting factor, block are received out of order, yet can still be managed well too.

- Accountable, Secure, and Transparent
Finally, this platform is designed to enhance accountability, it is mean to be more secure, and it can improve data security as well by bringing value to companies and users as well.

Clearly, there are many advantages to be had when uses Hycon. This platform is an ideal solution for those who are interested in conducting faster, more scalable, and tolerant transactions and who want to bypass the traditional issues associated with regular blockchain technology. In using this platform, individuals will have an easier time managing transactions.

***Hycon HYC ICO Conclusion
Overall, Hycon is a promising solution that may be able to overcome the main issues that many face with the regular blockchain. To receive updates concerning this platform, just register with an email address on the brand’s website.
nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:49:38 AM

the problem with hycon is or was that they are shady with their metrics.
they tell everyone they will lock the bonus+normal tokens. - still some pools/groups got completely unlocked tokens.

this is risky and unfair
kim-yon

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:24:20 PM

Thank to all that made it such a great evening to start off last week's events in Hong Kong

http://www.osborneclarke.com/news/more-regulation-will-be-critical-for-blockchain-to-reach-full-potential-say-leading-experts/
Cashcash

Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:25:14 AM

I know you do not have authority here, but I want to know why you have a group of telegrams.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
dyline

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:28:59 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 08:27:10 AM by dyline

Hycon is seeking to revolutionize blockchain again with their Hycon network and Infinity Exchange.Their network is going to be one of the fastest in the world with transactions that take mere seconds.
Goodmens

Activity: 170
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:49:59 AM

Great project. I've been following it for quite a while. DAG projects are always interesting.
LSimers313

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:42:57 AM

Interesting Project
Wish there was a bounty campaign
I can't even find the Ann Thread for Hycon
kriptom

Merit: 502

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:49:44 AM

A little too much time left in three days, ICO. Do not forget investors token will be distributed in June.
pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:05:52 AM

HYCON Explainer
A short summary of the Infinity Project and HYCON

https://medium.com/@teamhycon/hycon-explainer-5be07069b727
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: