Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:56:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GOOD NEWS to Earn Money  (Read 835 times)
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:41:58 PM

Hey guys I'm Zed.
Im here to give out some good news.
Have u guys heard about the hacking event in Japan?
A huge trading center in Japan was hacked in japan leading 550million$ worth coins being traded as 0$.
This caused ppl to sell their coins bc they r scared. This resulted the coin prices to drop rapidly for few days.
Good News is that now is the time for us to get in.
The prices started to rise already.
according to a very reliable source, most coin prices will go up for few weeks AT LEAST 10% maybe alot more.
Buy now BTC or BTH or ethereum etc.. I will check up with u guys again soon.

Yes that is a good idea. A lit of people are interested to invest in bitcoin because they have found out that bitcoin really helps and so many people have change their lives because of bitcoin.

I sure hope that not a lot of people listened to op at the time he posted this because if people listened,
they might have been subjected to lots of losses specially when they go and panic sell. Although it may
be a good idea to invest, doing it little by little would be better so you can buy more when the dips come
and buy even more when it goes lower.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vqscyxuo

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:45:19 PM

If you buy when you don't post, it is the highest point of bitcoin at that time. It seems silly to listen to the news and invest again. We must stick to our own judgement and not listen to those unconfirmed news.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:11:27 PM

Money is really good news. Everybody wants to earn money. I am also doing bitcoin's work to make money. I am hopeful bitcoin can earn money through it.
It’s a very good news and every one want to make money with fast way and I think in this time crypto is one of the best hope to make fast money I’m also earning money through crypto and believe me it change my life in a short time nowadays it’s very hard to find a job but digital currency make life easy it also don’t need extra time or extra money to invest we just need to understand it and then hard work.
Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:34:31 PM

It is the best time to earn bitcoin & invest. It's a opportunity to earn money. A lot of thanks for this posting. Smiley
Bayu_12

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:14:21 PM

this is good news for me and all their cryptocurrency players will get a higher price increase, and I'll buy alcoin at a low price and give it up slowly as the price moves back to normal ...

thanks its info .....
WootenMayo

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:32:39 AM

I am so happy to sticky with bitcoin because when I join bitcoin currency I have pound my position high and we can see most of countries live under  poverty line. they have gotten rise of that position when they join bitcoin
Jimmymoriarty

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:36:19 PM

I don't know if I can believe this news as you have not provided any proof like a link that it is legit news. But if it is true then it's great to hear. I mean this is the best opportunity to buy some coins for yourself due to the price drop. So yay!
meowskie

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:55:33 PM

What a really good news! Hopefully this news is real. If the bitcoin have a high value this is the time to sell and trade it! I will still wait for the next update of this Subject.
Brenok

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:03:25 PM

Hey guys I'm Zed.
Im here to give out some good news.
Have u guys heard about the hacking event in Japan?
A huge trading center in Japan was hacked in japan leading 550million$ worth coins being traded as 0$.
This caused ppl to sell their coins bc they r scared. This resulted the coin prices to drop rapidly for few days.
Good News is that now is the time for us to get in.
The prices started to rise already.
according to a very reliable source, most coin prices will go up for few weeks AT LEAST 10% maybe alot more.
Buy now BTC or BTH or ethereum etc.. I will check up with u guys again soon.

The situation in the market is not predictable at the moment. At any time, coins can be purchased by large players and it will immediately grow
Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:05:12 PM

According to my experience, this a great opportunity to earn bitcoin and on how tha people growth because of cryptocurrency.many things we can be earned with cryptocurrency.  Smiley Wink
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:35:04 PM

Well probably we dont know whats the real fact but if it really does so its a good news to everyone and hopefully bitcoin will still be a survivor in many years to come.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:02:04 PM

I am so happy to sticky with bitcoin because when I join bitcoin currency I have pound my position high and we can see most of countries live under  poverty line. they have gotten rise of that position when they join bitcoin

But please remember that bitcoin is not the solution for poverty. It may have help others to earn a decent profit but it shouldn't be look as the magic beans, a quick rich scheme, you still needed some brains in order to gain precious bitcoin.

Well probably we dont know whats the real fact but if it really does so its a good news to everyone and hopefully bitcoin will still be a survivor in many years to come.

The thread was opened several months ago and the OP must be referring to the Coincheck hacked, so I think its true. Although its not really a good news because it will put a lot of pressure on the prices back then, but is a good time to enter the market because of the opportunity to get it when it's cheap.
forklif

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:06:55 PM

if the news is true, this is good news and this is our chance to take advantage of this moment. we know that bitcoin is the best, if you want to maximize profit, buy bitcoin immediately.
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:18:37 PM

i'm happy to this because have a good news for earn money but i share my own suggestion about earn money like faucet about bitcoin like wait and earn more faucet you get more money you get and that only my opinion.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
K.Tumpa

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:26:05 PM

Yes,I think It's a better opportunity for bitcoin earning.It's the crypto currency for the world wide.Bitcoin Earning some many site but trusted some site & apes.This is a good news earn money apes for bitcoin earning.I think so It is a greet apes for my.So I there for bitcoin earning increased for money apes uses.It is very good & happy news.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:04:34 PM

You are very happy to hold on to Bitcoin because when you join the Bitcoin currency, you have found your position high and you can see most of the countries living below the poverty line. they had risen from that position when they joined Bitcoin. I would say for Bitcoin to be the best among the others in terms of income. to be here and the only thing you can do is to encourage Bitcoin so it's also a way to expand your income.
foxbat

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

if the news is true, this is good news and this is our chance to take advantage of this moment. we know that bitcoin is the best, if you want to maximize profit, buy bitcoin immediately.

The word "if" should not be mentioned here. Investing is a risky business. To minimize risk, we need to capture the information accurately. So, never trust news that can not be verified.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

from last february the price of bitcoin and other coin is not rising up as you said, i think the news about that is not real, and i think it just make the buyer in the market du panic buy because if this news, as we can see that the price day by day is always going down slowly

paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:22:39 PM

Well if that news is legitimate then it is a good opportunities for bitcoin, but it is always bitcoin a trusted cryptocurrencies and still gives a lot of hopes and possibilities to improve it price value. More and more opinions are posting that bitcoin will increase its price value in the near coming months until the end of year 2018.
lonmobilio

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:37:40 PM

Yes, I really agree with your opinion right now is the right time to make money because all the coins are down. We can invest in any coin and just have to wait for the right time to sell it at a higher price so we can earn 10% -20% profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: