Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:40:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GOOD NEWS to Earn Money  (Read 844 times)
patron bounty

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:23:37 PM

greatly helped by the existence of this bitcoin economic downturn a person can very easily stabilize the
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:46:41 PM

All that can already be invested, let's see how much this news is good, time will tell. I will be glad to it.
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:48:49 PM

greatly helped by the existence of this bitcoin economic downturn a person can very easily stabilize the

the main thing is assisted by bitcoin is indeed our needs because our needs are the main needs that must be met as well, berkad the existence of bitcoin sometimes the needs of the bus fulfilled.
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:43:32 PM

I prefer  buying and holding different cryptos  because when you hold the price is usually growing and that's why  this way is the easiest investments with little risk. But hacking is a bad  and unfair way of earning
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:53:11 PM

Hey guys I'm Zed.
Im here to give out some good news.
Have u guys heard about the hacking event in Japan?
A huge trading center in Japan was hacked in japan leading 550million$ worth coins being traded as 0$.
This caused ppl to sell their coins bc they r scared. This resulted the coin prices to drop rapidly for few days.
Good News is that now is the time for us to get in.
The prices started to rise already.
according to a very reliable source, most coin prices will go up for few weeks AT LEAST 10% maybe alot more.
Buy now BTC or BTH or ethereum etc.. I will check up with u guys again soon.

very good information.
hopefully this good news is increasing. and market prices began to grow with the increase. my money in the wallet is now being collected. waiting for market prices to rise.
patron bounty

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:12:11 PM

greatly helped by the presence of bitcoin can easily meet the needs of a person everyday in life.
riplete

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:45:02 AM

You have to have your own news source, have faith in it, try to transform that news into an advantage for yourself.
khirul_i20

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:34:35 AM

Good news, to make money all people will. Because who do not want to make money. However, money the only one source is Bitcoin. A man bitcoin through a lot of money earning by. The people bitcoin based on.
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:37:32 PM

it is a great opportunity that bitcoin offers us and we all should grab this opportunity.
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:59:09 PM

Any good news about bitcoin always bring happiness to whoever hears it not to mention the fanatic bitcoin investors. And this news surely brought a smile to everybody. Although bitcoins price is notoriously volatile, let's all continue to hold simply because there will come a time that it will stabilize, and that particular stage will be our shining moment. The exact point in time to collect those massive profits.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:44:46 PM

I prefer  buying and holding different cryptos  because when you hold the price is usually growing and that's why  this way is the easiest investments with little risk. But hacking is a bad  and unfair way of earning
It's nice to hold different cryptos but always remember that holding these cryptos does not in any way guarantee success or profit. Sometimes one sells the lucrative and stoic bitcoin to buy these different cryptos only to end up in mammoth loss. So, we got to be careful we don't buy shitcoins for the sake of holding different cryptos.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:04:15 PM

Well, you should have told us where did that reliable source came from. We are aware of fake news these days causing users to panic sell. The great downtrend was never predicted and we can not tell accurately what are its causes. But when such circumstances happen, yes, it is a good idea to sell at the lowest price and holding will definitely give good results. If your a noob investing to crypto, be sure to have knowledge and not just jumping in and buying the cheapest altcoins. Not all of them have potential to grow that is why it is better to invest to coins that are already famous. If you plan to invest to new coins, be sure to observe, research and follow them first to avoid investing in scam coins.
Voice

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:26:42 PM

4 MONTHS OLD POST - stop taking this seriously, it's over, if it was even real.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2058
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:38:54 PM

Hey guys I'm Zed.
A huge trading center in Japan was hacked in japan leading 550million$ worth coins being traded as 0$.
This caused ppl to sell their coins bc they r scared. This resulted the coin prices to drop rapidly for few days.
according to a very reliable source, most coin prices will go up for few weeks AT LEAST 10% maybe alot more.

Oh great news on that information came on you but if the have an link information about your news please give it herein your thread to prove it those people have an negative mind about bitcoin will die because they can't recover until now, that's way avoiding people making negative thread in this forum.

JackyLon

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:59:24 PM

Yes, it is good to keep a long bitcoin as a great opportunity to bring great profit and the pursuit of happiness of people growing. I think that bitcoin thrives in hybrid and strong.
Milonsa

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:51:23 AM

it is a great opportunity that bitcoin offers us and we all should grab this opportunity.
Bitcoin is a best coin.yes good news to earn money. bitcoin earn big bebefit in working.I'm working bitcoin forum site and investing.I've got some money from bitcoin.I'm so happy.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:23:57 AM

Hey guys I'm Zed.

I will be glad to see digital money recover! I anticipated in early 2018, but it did not happen, I hope it will recover in 2019!
The first six months of this year for me is a disaster!
collision00

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:27:32 AM

Truly this is an awesome chance to acquire bitcoin and on how the general population development on account of cryptocurrency.Many things we can be better as far as profiting yet I would state for bitcoin will is the best among others as far as an income.Were fortunate to be here and the main thing we can do is to push the bitcoin with the goal that it is additionally the best approach to push us our pay to be extended.
soraxas01

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:31:21 AM

I joined bitcoin for the sole purpose of making money and i do it by biunty campaigns
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:36:03 AM

unfortunately I am all in some cryptos already and do not want to sell them at a loss. I am awaiting the next bull run or when the coins go up considerably so that I can sell them and do something for my family. Right now I am in a very bad way because I lost too much of my portfolio wealth over the past six months or more and June is so far not showing any signs of getting better. Every month they are saying that the bull run will happen and every month ever ounce of profit is getting squeezed out of the crypto market. I am beginning to feel it is going to be time to give up soon. I give the market up until October to show some signs of relief other wise I am going to have to go abroad to look for a teaching job full time and leave my family here behind. 

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀