Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:22:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An open letter to the forum administration from newbie  (Read 143 times)
High_ASD (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:43:04 PM

An open letter to the forum administration from newbie

Many forum members, if not all of them, have faced historical changes in assessment of member-ranks https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0
This system was taken as a controversial one. From "It should have been introduced a long time ago" to "Now i'll be Jr. Member forever".
But as for now, I want to talk about different subject of disscussion, about introducng additional preferences to Copper Member rank https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385104.0
Apart from rhose that hav already been existed, I offer giving merits at the rate of 10 or more with getting this rank. I have already proposed that, but apparantly my post was lost among the others https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439743.msg30443090#msg30443090 This innovation will give new perspectives for Newbies and JR. Members to recieve the Member rank.  I don't think that I should name all the perspectives that would be given to forum members.
So, if a Copper Member rank can be bought officially, why can't we broaden the functionand add merits to this rank?
Firstly, it would increase the significance and demand of the Copper Member rank from the point of view of forum's participants. And forum administration will get an opportunity to earn additional money for the future forum development. And I am convinced that there would be many members, who would like to buy this rank.
And also, I think that the official sales of merit shoud be introduced. Officially! Forum should earn money and develop.
If you support me - then feel free to write anything. Let my words be heard Smiley

Respectfully, maybe a newbie, who will never be a Member.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

Dont worry jr member doesnt need merit to rank up.  If youre contributing on this forum and making constructive and helpful post you can gain merit from other members, its not as hard as what you think.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 16705

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

So, if a Copper Member rank can be bought officially, why can't we broaden the functionand add merits to this rank?
You'll get Merit for quality posts, and quality posts can't be bought.

Read this:
First, most people complaining about merit are constantly posting garbage, and should not rank-up. The forum is not a welfare system; you don't run through a few hoops and then get paid for doing something that nobody actually wants. I like that good forum members can make money, especially when said forum members are in poorer countries and this is a major opportunity for them. I very much do not want to destroy the sig-ad/airdrop/bounty "industry". But I am not going to tolerate people posting garbage upon garbage

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:34:18 PM

The merit system was designed to keep posters like you away from the main boards, and I did take the trouble to translate a couple of them.

Allowing merit to be bought would turn the forum into a brothel imho.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: