Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:30:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to get (MERIT)?  (Read 220 times)
galaxing (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:45:18 PM

Hello friend,
first of all I thank you very much for you in this forum, because it has motivated me to always try to be a good bitcoin user.
I think (MERIT) is not important, but once I know it's very important, it's hard to be a member, even though the activity has reached 70, but its rank does not go up, now I want to. looking for. Knowledge and ask, what should I do, to get (MERIT) Huh
But, in ad
dition to a good post, because I already know it.
Although there is a good post, is not available (MERIT), BUT IMPORTANT TO DO ..

tell me?Huh
What should I do....
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:50:58 PM

Hello friend,
first of all I thank you very much for you in this forum, because it has motivated me to always try to be a good bitcoin user.
I think (MERIT) is not important, but once I know it's very important, it's hard to be a member, even though the activity has reached 70, but its rank does not go up, now I want to. looking for. Knowledge and ask, what should I do, to get (MERIT) Huh
But, in ad

tell me?Huh
What should I do....

try reading more frequently, then you will find somebody whose giving some sMerits for your efforts. Like this thread of snipie.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2957836.0

Try participating on it maybe you'll get one or two.
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:53:42 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 09:22:48 PM by sister1001

Hello friend,
But, in ad

tell me?Huh
What should I do....

You should be writing in English a bit better most likely. Also, don´t expect to get merit for one or two good posts because at the moment the merit is not really flowing among users right now.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

Post something interesting and hope someone will notice your post.
Please, don't say merit is not important because if it is not important you wouldn't post about it.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
galaxing (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:07:49 PM

Hello friend,
But, in ad

tell me?Huh
What should I do....

try reading more frequently, then you will find somebody whose giving some sMerits for your efforts. Like this thread of snipie.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2957836.0

Try participating on it maybe you'll get one or two.
THANK YOU for the information, it helps the beginners, especially me ...
galaxing (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:10:30 PM

Please, don't say merit is not important because if it is not important you wouldn't post about it.
yes, I mean, initially I think (MERIT) is not important, but now I know, it turns out it's very important.
yron51

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:15:01 PM

I think getting merrit is by replying a very helpful to this kind of discussion which is Bitcoin discussion, Development & Technical discussion etc.
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:21:22 PM

Maybe try to ask How can I receiceoand earn merit??? So your post can differ from the others,
You can ask your friends and family to give you the merit you need if they have the qualified merit in order to give some points to you, just create a trending question that is fresh to others and they will give you through it.
It's the very practical to received one since it doesn't circulate to everyone.
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:27:05 PM

Hello friend,
But, in ad

tell me?Huh
What should I do....

To get a merrit is in the base how pretty good you answered the question, for you to post. And The most important to post and getting merrit is by replying a very good and a very helpful answered.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:29:50 PM

Hello friend,
But, in ad

tell me?Huh
What should I do....
i think you can earn merit by the quality post of your own that is the rules i read it the discussion of merit so its better for you to read it!

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Martinsciano

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:37:23 PM

I think the answers i'm getting to this question will go a long way as helping me out to get merit as well. Thank you for the answers.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:39:45 PM

Hello friend,
But, in ad

tell me?Huh
What should I do....
The merit system was implemented mainly to address the issue on spamming or shitposting across the boards. Also to place each member into his senses so to be obliged to make quality posts instead of mediocre ones. Now, with no offense whatsoever, it would be quite difficult for you to earn some merits with the way you construct your sentences. "Meriters," if you will, are quite sensitive and critical on this aspect. So I strongly suggest that you improve your English to give you a better chance of earning merits.

WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

To get Marits you're on the forum, your message must be very important, informative, useful and interesting. This is not an easy job and you will need to work hard for this.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:43:04 PM

It is also true what your words, send something that if it contains kebagusan or again what you send it if people can see your writing.
Some say "If you want to get MERIT you have to share with each other".
mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:59:26 PM

Merit can get from someone willing to give using his sMerit for your good quality post. If you post good, informative, helpful, constructive and original content in your words, there might be a chance someone giving you merit for that post.
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

To get merit we have to post a good post in this furom and if someone like our post then they will give a merit for our good post. Just make sure that your post always on topic and not abusive. Good luck to you.

imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:23:16 PM

it's really hard to get merit, as most people don't know they can rewards merit for good post. Only handful people give merit these days, remember you don't lose anything if you give merit to other people. So i think people should help each other more in this case.

mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:27:03 PM

If you want to get merit, the first thing you do is your post is very interesting that someone will attract what your point and they will understand what you mean. If your post is better then someone give you a merit. Of course your explanations are great this is the most important, so that it will give you merit. But one thing is you should be good in English.
habibruis

Activity: 328
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:34:33 PM

You can not get merit as your wish. Merit is valuable asset of this forum. If you would like to get merit you have to do 3 tasks.
1. Study more for developing your skill.  
2. Make your self as a good helper for others forum users.
3. Help to others by making good quality posts.
If you can do these 3 tasks successfully I hope you will get many merits from someone.  
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:34:43 PM

Hello friend,
But, in ad

tell me?Huh
What should I do....
My friend please read the link below it can help you a lot especially for your rank right now.Theres uneasy way to get merits but be positive enough to attend this forum activities.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0

Were glad to be here and the only thing we can get merits is the way we expressed our feeling in a positive way and the way we constuct our post so that the person who read your post must likely to give it to.Be one of us anf think always positve thoughts in the way your are fosting in bitcointalk activities.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄