Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you thinking about the future?  (Read 4157 times)
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:47:19 AM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?

Yes, apparently most of us. Even people that don't have child yet. If i do have an extra to save for the future why not. But for now, I only have money for budget and daily expenses. And to buy my needs and some of my wants.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:54:11 AM

maybe everyone will think about their future and their children. I will not put all my money in bitcoin for my future, I will split some to be invested elsewhere.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:01:57 AM

I am sure, everyone thinks of their future. well, we all work to prepare it. even now I am trying to collect some bitcoins to save in the future. it could be that bitcoin prices are rising high in the future, so when that happens, I might get rich.  Grin

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:08:28 AM

You wouldn't be here in the forum learning crypto or earning tokens if you aren't thinking of the future. Trading itself is thinking of what the future outcome.
I have to much to think about like how much btc should I have to finally live like a king in the future. Inheritance to hand to my family is one thing that I'm also thinking, I can't hand then BTC if they know nothing about it so buying a farm land is possible, things like these are for the future.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:05:43 AM

Yes, always. Buying my future kids a bitcoin as an investment.. hmm. why not? there's no harm buying them. But in my case maybe 4-5 years more before having babies, and who knows maybe bitcoin still on top, right? then its not bad to buy for the future and its also for you as well. Smiley

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
WizardCount

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:59:39 AM

I do not think it's a good thing, because bitcoin prices tend not to be as stable and we no one knows bitcoin in the future
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:38:18 PM

I do not think it's a good thing, because bitcoin prices tend not to be as stable and we no one knows bitcoin in the future
It is true that the bitcoin not having a stable and it makes the user bitcoin be doubt whether they should be kept in bitcoin or leave bitcoin to avoid the risk of great later in the day
kiki genteng76

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:48:11 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
I have not thought to buy my child bitcoin, I just bought a house and land for my son's residence if after finding his life partner
Nylesor

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

Yes i am thinking of my future. My everyday struggle in life is dedicated to my future. I studied because i want to have a good future. And as of now that i have a good job, my motivation is my a happy and good life with my husband and my child i am carrying now. And i am venturing here in bitcoin because of them too. To have a good future with them.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:01:36 PM

If you are a family man thats your goal and first priority,why you should join and invest in bitcoin, because you want to secure the future of your children,so that someday when they grow up or when you old,you have an asset that you inherit to them,or to use this bitcoin that you invest for there education and have a bright future.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
hubble_kind

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

I do not know if bitcoin will be that long (at least 15 years later). Clearly bitcoin is very sensitive to information, maybe our opinion will change when one year later. Just stay updated with bitcoin fluctuation.
MendozaCharles

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:44:22 PM

Many believe that if you want to store money for the future to buy gold for storage, but now the world is changing, and the virtual currency is growing the most powerful, in the future instead of holding gold will Many people convert into Bitcoin with their money.

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:09:54 PM

Yes, actually i always think about the future, from the factors to the price affecting bitcoin. I want to have a legacy wealth for my kids as well as to my family. I really expect that bitcoin will be a great factor to change the world somehow because of the internet and bitcoin itself. I always imagine what bitcoin could do in the next years of it existing, it can buy precious things like luxurious cars and houses.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:23:31 PM

Well every individual always think their future and also for their family I think bitcoin is one of the way to have a better future because for long term investment I think 5 years from now bitcoin price would have a great value it's more like just an asset that very useful for the future so for me investing in bitcoin is a great idea.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

Yes, I am thinking and planning for my future, including my family, children and businesses. My plans are setllednI just need to wait. Yes maybe there is a news that bitcoin will not last long but I trust bitcoin so much and I do believe that bitcoin will continue forever until many users become successful in life.
roseann072518

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

Yes i am thinking about the future because  bitcoin is more valuable in the future. I think i need to buy more bitcoin for the future.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:18:25 PM

As there is good demand for bitcoins the price of bitcoins will shoot up above the skies, so like all investors I also think of keeping the bitcoins for the future and for the next generation. The world is moving to more competitiveness and as there is only limited supply of bitcoins and more demand for bitcoins which makes the prices to go above $100000 so it will be difficult to buy bitcoins when the prices go above 1 million so will be holding some for future.

OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:30:53 PM

Yes, I am thinking and planning for my future, including my family, children and businesses. My plans are setllednI just need to wait. Yes maybe there is a news that bitcoin will not last long but I trust bitcoin so much and I do believe that bitcoin will continue forever until many users become successful in life.
I believe that bitcoin will last a long time. even when bitcoin reaches its highest point, I feel that bitcoin will still be popular. I keep planning some things for this. well, believe in the future bitcoin is something nice.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

narik amal

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:52:06 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 05:03:30 PM by narik amal

i think its gonna be great for that in the future of your children so just do it not only for your self! do it for your family's future!
I also think not only for my own future for my children and the future of my family so that in the future my family will have savings.

Wasaisisi

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:44:41 PM

The future of Bitcoin will grow with many functional changes in the market; many people believe that Bitcoin will end up costing over $ 30000 later this year and that makes a lot of people excited about Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: