Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:19:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you thinking about the future?  (Read 4159 times)
InvestMen

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:49:35 AM

Yes, but there are reasons for which I still doubt about investing in a long future, I will refrain from investing for the time being:
Bitcoin is a virtual cash, an intangible digital code on the Internet. Again, the money in your bank account also exists only in the database. Bitcoin is volatile and unstable - in ten years of existence he has experienced major bubbles and painful accidents. Many users of bitcoins are shadow speculators engaged in illegal activities.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Partoney

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:26:27 AM

truly I imagine that bitcoin is an exceptionally productive speculation and when we can have bitcoin right now then we can offer it significantly higher later on. the expanding improvement of bitcoin has improved individuals' certainty for bitcoin. I likewise feel that bitcoin speculation is additionally helpful to our youngster's life, so starting now and into the foreseeable future I've been considering having the capacity to store some bitcoin, this is a decent advance since when the bitcoin cost is of course then our tyke's life will be satisfied and can live joyfully.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:25:22 AM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?

Not just for my children in the future but also for my siblings and parents as well. It's funny because I haven't think any of this but then bitcoin came and it change my whole perspective and the bright future ahead of me.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:38:26 AM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?

This was my plan someday if we are bless. Bitcoin helps me alot from now i dont have yet set my plan for myself, but i plan for bitcoin as my future success.
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:39:14 AM

The future of Bitcoin will grow with many functional changes in the market; many people believe that Bitcoin will end up costing over $ 30000 later this year and that makes a lot of people excited about Bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mr_enoc

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:53:39 AM

I always wanted to see my family  living in a good house with a good job. I love to save for my children's future because it's  the only way i can do to make their life a good one. Provide their needs as long as i can do it.

Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:56:41 AM

I have dedicated a savings account of which i safe 5 percent of my monthly earning from Bitcoin and crypto currency in general which i use to convert to Bitcoin into for my children. I believe Bitcoin value will reach $100,000 sometimes when it will become valuable investment for them.
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:06:55 AM

Not just for my children in the future but also for my siblings and parents as well. It's funny because I haven't think any of this but then bitcoin came and it change my whole perspective and the bright future ahead of me.
I have the same experience as you do, I never thought that I would prepare this much for the future of my family, especially for the family of my own. Ever since I knew about cryptocurrencies, I started investing my time and money into it, in order to gain some reasonable profit in which I am planning to save for future use and in case of emergencies.

think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:58:30 AM

If I think of this, I do not dare to buy bitcoin for a long time. The Bitcoin market fluctuates frequently. From $ 20,000 to below $ 6,000 then rebounded to $ 10,000. In the future the price of BTC will continue to decrease, if holding BTC now for your child later probably BTC will no longer be worth.
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:23:53 AM

If you have to trust bitcoin longer then invest. Because you need study first and analyze bitcoin. You need to understand much risk you can take on and need to take on. This implies understanding your financial goals, budgeting for the future, and seeing how much money you really need to happily live ever after. If you are not an individual and are a fund, then you should definitely not buy currency. Instead, you should buy the infrastructure that makes that currency valuable and operational.
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:26:27 AM

Yes all of us think about our future especially when we have already families we think the future we can give to our children we want all the best in life so we are working for them we want that we live a happy and contented life until we die
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:33:31 AM

Yes all of us think about our future especially when we have already families we think the future we can give to our children we want all the best in life so we are working for them we want that we live a happy and contented life until we die
You always want the best for your family and there is no substitute for a very happy family. Thinking about the future is always the best way to make a good plan because you will be imagining the things that you need to reach and things to finish in order to have a good progress in life and have a good future for yourself and also for your family or future family.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:43:27 AM

All we wanted is to earn more money but this kind of asset would be a huge in our industry it will change the life of every single man in the universe just let everyone know bitcoin is the future of money and we need to keep them so that our future generation will use it.
nicpaig

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:01:37 PM

Yes, raising a child requires a number of resources, financial, and environmental that why I need to earn more bitcoin token or buying bitcoin token for the future investment to my future children I want to be a good parent in the future I want that they do not experience what I experience to my life in my childhood days that my life that we are soo poor.
barontamago

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:20:59 PM

It is a good idea having bitcoin investment to give for my children, but i am not buying it I want to earn tokens from bounties and save it. I want to earn now for myself and family because it is long before I will have children and I don't know if bitcoin is still have high priced value in that time.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:28:36 PM

Yes I always think about the future of the especially the front of me and my family that their future is in my hands as a father and also husband, because I was leader in my family and for that I should be ready to confront what is in front of me, including more advanced technology and I have to understand about the technology and one of her bitcoin that is the progress of the future technology, and I have to be in bitcoin for bitcoin could be a source of income, and in the future bitcoin would be very in needed

I do not have yet a family of my own but I would love to prepare now for the future of my family and myself as well.  I want to give a better life to my children.  I do not want them to experience what I have experienced.  But seriously, I did not regret living that life.  I still want to look back on those things.  But of course I would love to give a good future to the family I will be building.
We are all thinking of the future and I am one of the, I am also thinking of the future and all the things that will make our life comfortable in the future, although I do have bitcoin right now which I can depend and rely for the rest of my life still thinking of having my own savings that is why I do have life insurance now.
Yeah ofcourse. I think everyone who is invested now is thinking of his or her future just like me. As a married man I need to make our living stable or have financial freedom for us to be able to stand on economic crisis or any financial problems. Bitcoin is more profitable and is way easy to earn decent amount rather than earning fiat money that is why I work harder in this cryptocurrency world to earn tokens and convert it to Bitcoin for a safer long term investment and a better future.
kimdomingo

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:33:10 PM

One of the main reasons why i joined and started bitcoin is because i feel like i need to plan for my future. I know bitcoin is a good way or instrument to help me save and earn enough money for my future needs. I was adviced by my relatives to join bitcoin while i am still young so i can have a better future.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:38:47 PM

I am not thinking about future. I just enjoy present. You should try it. Why are you irritating yourself by thinking future.
Yes i am thinking about the future and i am confident that in the future bitcoin is we will be more popular and i am sure that i we will be very successful with bitcoin in the future and i think in the future a lot of people in different countries is we will invest on bitcoin.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:39:35 PM

Definitely yes and that is what i do now. I am investing bitcoins and altcoins for my children's future and so that they can inherit what i have right now because my children are my motivation to strive to work hard, my inspiration.
Javathon

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:20:52 PM

Ofcourse yes ,I am thinking about the future and i am confident that in the future bitcoin is we will be more popular and i am sure that i we will be very successful with bitcoin in the future due to different investor and different approach and raising a child requires a number of resources, financial, and environmental that why I need to earn more bitcoin/money for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: