Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:22:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you thinking about the future?  (Read 4159 times)
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:27:51 AM

for a smart person, they don't just save bitcoin for right now but they also saving bitcoin for their future and they will do this for their children too. they don't just think the condition right now, but they are thinking about the future and they will prepare from today so if the future is coming, they will not be in a bad situation because they already did good things from now. we can also save bitcoin too and prepare our future for a better and the important is we can prepare our children future so they will not get any problem in finances.

Yes,i have a plan to buy a bitcoin for the future and for my children because its very hard if you trust your salary on your working company its very small money so that i plan to buy a bitcoin because i know bitcoin is very trusted to invest.bitcoin is very helpful like me because we have a chance to save it in a longterm way.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:32:21 AM

It is a good idea to put a % of profit away for your kids in a wallet and just let it build up, depending on the age of your kids imagine 18 years in the future how much it would be worth if bitcoin goes to where we all hope it does.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:35:49 AM

I store already bitcoin for my entire future and also to my future children's.
we all people thinking for our future no human that don't think of their future even a bitcoiner they premeditated their future because some are don't have a business and some are depend only in btc so the great idea now is store bitcoin or any coins/token in near future.
koyo12

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:37:39 AM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
I always think my future always.  Because we need to work and save money for our future because no one knows what happen in next days. 

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:40:10 AM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
About 2 years ago I found the same type of the post where it was mentioned that "Do you saving bitcoin for your children or not for Thier future like fund savings in bank for Thier marriage in future " .
Since at that time my earnings was not much high but now after bulk earnings I am making better amount of savings for the future .
Even today I didn't get yet marriage but still I know very well it will be hard for me to save at that time so I am saving from 8 months ago with the thinking that it will reach to high amount without doing any hardwork like passive income that will be atleast sufficient for my children's education .
I've also seen similar types of threads,somehow I don't actually want give my personal argument to the public but maybe I want to put my footprint on it.Regarding the child and the future is something that everyone wants to drown their excellent and perfect education,I personally choose BTC as my savings for the future of my child.
Yes ofcourse, just like my future here with bitcoin. As of now, I am joining signature campaign in this site. And thorugh this I can create my own money with my own knowledge. And because of that I can save money for my future espenses too while buying stuffs that I want as of now like gadgets that is helpful for me to creatw more money.
Skuylaruy

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:46:08 AM

Why not buy education insurance from an insurance company. You can expect the money when you child need it in the future rather than thinking what will  happen to your investment if bitcoin fails (for sevaral reasons).

I agree to that.preparing for education insurance rather than bitcoint.anyway they can have all my bitcoint investment in the future if they want..
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:47:19 AM

Investment is very important to facilitate us to fulfill something later. This is very useful for personal and family. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency that makes people change their lives. Buy and hold some Bitcoin for the future is very profitable. We do not know what will happen bitcoin later who knows the value of bitcoin soaring.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
samuel0909

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:57:36 AM

I always think about the future,Bitcoin is business and I will use this to save for my children.I believe that bitcoin can give a high amount of income.
arteezyy

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:19:52 AM

I can do that but im not yet planning for that since I'm still young to invest money for my children. I'm gonna use the money that i earned for my own happiness and buy the things i want, eat the food I want and enjoy life to the fullest by using the money I have earned while investing on bitcoin. Since I'm not yet very sure if bitcoin will maintain its high value in the future, maybe i just need to earn more bitcoin and spend it on the things i desperately want to have.

arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:34:51 AM

Yes. Btc is a good investment in the future. It will not biodegradable in value but rather it it make the value more than the value from before. The value of bitcoin is very amazing. It will goes up then few hours it will goes down but the entire value is not the same. This is 100% good investment for children's future.
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:04:35 AM

Buying bitcoin for my children never came into my mind until I have read this topic.Thanks for that idea,now i was planning to buy and keep bitcoin for future investment. Investing in bitcoin now would be great which our children could benefit a lot in the near future.
margielyn

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

yes I wonder how I can in the future or how the family in the future if the future of bitcoins is here and I'm also one of the children who are worried about the future of my child at the time.and how I can still accumulate bitcoins .
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

I store already bitcoin for my entire future and also to my future children's.
we all people thinking for our future no human that don't think of their future even a bitcoiner they premeditated their future because some are don't have a business and some are depend only in btc so the great idea now is store bitcoin or any coins/token in near future.
We all aim to have a better future especially to our children. We all know that we work hard to earn income and we come to a point that we always think what will be our future. So, bitcoin was created and it opens a lot of opportunity which helps us a lot in terms of future investment.
okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:23:35 AM

so far I have not thought about my future because I'm still young I think my study is maybe too early to think of such things but in your opinion sir agrre I can use bitcoin in your future someday but Not all bitcoin depend on you can also use what you are studying in other work besides bitcoin

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:40:17 AM

Because i'm not married yet, so i don't buy bitcoin for as a future investment my child. But, the purpose of my investment is to someday when i want to get married, i don't need to charge the parents, because i'm having assets of the investment. In addition, my investment is also to help the economy of parents, because they can't work anymore (elderly).

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:55:28 AM

Yes I'm always thinking about my future plans in life and having a house and lot dream car have a business  have a blessed and loving family together
BrittneyHarkins

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:00:44 AM

i have a plan for investing is spacex project for my children
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:01:27 AM

Yes i am always thinking about the future especially my future and i am too toung to think about having an investment for my child but i am thinking of having an investment for myself because i do not have the plans yet to have children but i wanted to have money on my one and bitcoins are providing that thing andbi want to have a huge bitcoins investment in order to have a huge money in the future so when i finished my studies i will noe claim my investment and have a plenty of money to start business.
Kaniel-ouots

Activity: 125
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:01:44 AM

First of all i have to leave m'y country than i Stuart thinking about à future in an européen country
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:06:09 AM

yes I actually do. Bitcoin is a good investment, it is a good idea to save today for my childrens future while I still have a chance to invest in bitcoin. Profits in bitcoin is a good savings for the future. I can even teach my kids on how to become a bitcoiners for them to have knowledge in bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: