Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:17:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you thinking about the future?  (Read 4159 times)
Dondon1234

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:56:06 AM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?

Yeah, totaly becuase im here in cryptocurrency,  becuase i know and i want to become a rich people in the future becuase in crypto currency.  The secret to success is hardworking and, set your mind to become a rich somday. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:06:15 AM

Everyone must think about the future, but we just struggle and pray, God determines what our future will look like.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:08:03 AM

Yes I am thinking about the future to buy bitcoin for my children's benefits. We know bitcoin is a very risks investment but if we have belief that in the future we can received the biggest wealth we can have. So it will also help our future and our children's future as well.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:20:39 AM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?

Of course lm thinking about the future especially my kids. I want to save money for them for the future. I want to invest a business so that we have a stable income for the needs of my family. Because l don't know if bitcoin will last until the end of time. As bitcoin is here ready to give us hope we will grab all the opportunity of bitcoin for us to make us wealthy.Let's not waste time but to grab it now.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:33:14 AM

As a parent this is the thing that we always think, the future of our children. The main reason why i am into this crypto world is to earn, we do everything and work harder to have good earning and become profitable. While bitcoin is here have to strive harder and make some moves to earn as much as possible, as the saying goes strike while the iron is hot. So what we can do today do it today because tomorrow is another day to live with. Always think and work for the future because we are the only one making for the goodness of our tomorow.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:37:53 AM

Yes, As Biscoin can be use as an asset therefore it is good to buy and keep much of it as i believed that Bitcoin will become rare in the future making the price value of it to become very expensive in the future too therefore it will be an opportunity to buy cheaper Bitcoin today that when time will come that we will be gone our children will going to benefits of the expensive price in the future.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:43:26 AM

you dont have to ask such,since providing for future is what were doing now,and this goes together with my wife and children..im saving all my funds and running business now because of them.i almost forgot my personal life for them.and i love doing that because they ate my life
bechay20

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:06:59 AM

All of us thinking about our future but if you ask  if i'll buy bitcoin to invest for my children's future i think its really hard because we do not know what will happen in the future although that is good idea.Maybe what should i do for now is work for bounty to gain profit and just keep it for sure because we dont know if bitcoin will last until the end.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:12:18 AM

It is really a good idea but for now I’m trying to create as many crypto assets as I could for getting profits out of it. I am not planning on getting investment done into crypto for my children’s future but what I am doing is “playing safe”.

What I mean by that is very simple. I don’t want any situation where I will end up loosing my money that is invested into crypto just because of government bans on the crypto in the near future. So I’m simply investing into crypto and once I’m getting profits out of it, I am just pulling out that Investment into fiat currency. Thus I am saving the profits in fiat form and playing it safe. :-)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
yunzau

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:14:29 AM

Yes, I think about it mainly about investing with bitcoin in order to be able to plan my future. Because bitcoin has the potential to make a profit for everyone.
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:31:07 AM

Yes I am thinking about the future to buy bitcoin for my children's benefits. We know bitcoin is a very risks investment but if we have belief that in the future we can received the biggest wealth we can have. So it will also help our future and our children's future as well.

Well said.. Just planning for the better future of our children will be the best part of being a parent. Nobody knows what would be happening in the future therefore as a parent ,if we have a better financial status in our present life, thus this is the right time to secure and invest for our children's future. Only the parent has a capability to provide and prioritize the future of their children.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:33:51 AM

I am having two children and both of them want to study abroad! The dreams are high and they want to get best education they could from this world and I am also willing to support their dreams. Obviously thats why we are here, the parent! :-)

For this purpose we need hell lot of money and I dont want to be in the position in the future when they will say "yes papa, we are ready to fly" but I am not ready! I will never let that happen anytime and thats why I am into crypto currency. I am literally pushing myself into the crypto 24X7 just to achieve dreams of my children. Also, the crypto is great help for my current living. :-) So yes I am working hard and im investing here for my children.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:59:35 AM

Honestly all my investment is for the future of my children and I'm  thinking always about it so i decided to make a full-time by doing investment 'cause i have no stable job that's why i take all the risk to gain more profits even though the market is not yet stable.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:01:59 AM

Naturally, as parent I am thinking for the future of my family and kids. I want my kids to have a brighter tomorrow that is why I am into this crypto-currency world to earn and save enough money to support their needs.
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:16:57 AM

Every person think about own future.I also do think my future.for this reason,i do bountry campaign.,and it gives some extra income.also I want to invest in bitcoin  in future for myself and my family about bright future.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:19:32 AM

It is all the same buying bitcoin for your children and investing it for a long period of time. All your assets and belongings will be inherited by your children when you die.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:24:11 AM

Everything I have belongs to my family anyway so it is not like I need to take any kind of special strategy to benefit my family if I benefit then everyone benefits, since I'm mostly a holder that means that I have kept most of the bitcoin I have ever earned and I do not have any plan to make any change to my strategy at least for the time being.
S4roZa

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:31:16 AM

Y I am very thinking about my future and also my children for the future later.Makanya I am very excited with the existence of this forum I will fight hard for the sake of family.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:37:35 AM

yes I am thinking of the future when buying bitcoin I hope when I have a lot of bitcoin in the future I can benefit my wife and children in the future in order to enjoy the benefits they get so they can all be happy no burdensome financial burdens they will be in the future.
yaelahwall

Activity: 336

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 04:53:22 AM

Of course. That's why every day I am in front of the monitor and in this forum, I am thinking about the future bitcoin for my children's future, of course if the future of bitcoin is good. I would invest for my children and grandchildren.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: