Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:31:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to earn through Airdrop?  (Read 1932 times)
hashkonofficial (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:53:17 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 01:38:22 PM by hashkonofficial

Hi, any suggestions are welcome regarding the process of earning through Airdrop...I am sorry but I need to know the complete process from the beginning if anyone could explain it would be a great help....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vart4varta

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

AirDrop (AirDrop) is a free distribution of tokens to anyone who wants to register.
Tokens can be used to popularize a completely new coin, which is not yet available on stock exchanges, and only preliminary sale of tokens is carried out.
In addition, token developers can distribute free coins to existing holders of crypto currency in a certain proportion (for example, charging 10% of the volume of coins lying on the purse).
To participate in AirDrop is quite simple, you need to perform a couple of simple actions: for example, to enter the telegram channel, fill in the google form of your login, specify the etherium purse and get your coins / tokens in a short time.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:01:42 PM
Merited by laryillary (1)

AirDrop (AirDrop) is a free distribution of tokens to anyone who wants to register.
Tokens can be used to popularize a completely new coin, which is not yet available on stock exchanges, and only preliminary sale of tokens is carried out.
In addition, token developers can distribute free coins to existing holders of crypto currency in a certain proportion (for example, charging 10% of the volume of coins lying on the purse).
To participate in AirDrop is quite simple, you need to perform a couple of simple actions: for example, to enter the telegram channel, fill in the google form of your login, specify the etherium purse and get your coins / tokens in a short time.

Yes, do what he says and your in. Joining airdrops is really simple right. You just have to wait for sometime for the coin to have value then that's the time you wanted to convert. But hey, its a free money. You just put a 1 minute work for it right.
josepchu

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

AIRDROP: Free 1,000 EFSS Token - Enterprise File Sharing and Synchronization
Token Name: Enterprise File Sharing and Synchronization
Symbol: EFSS
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 tokens
Airdrop: 1000 tokens/ ETH address
Total Airdrop: 9,000,000,000 tokens
Send ETH to contract addess 0x78971F0F20E7AaC8ADf286dbA7d4487F96D36ab0
Min 0.0005 ETH (~ 0.45$) donation for listing on exchanger
Estimate 1 USD after listing on exchanger
Gas Limit: 120000
Gas Price: 5

Enterprise File Sharing and Synchronization (EFSS) solution allows individuals and organizations to share and synchronize various kinds of files across and out of the organization and allowing access to individuals, organizations and customers. Dropbox, Microsoft, Google, Box and Citrix are among the major players operating in this market. North America, being a technologically advanced region along with high number of small and large enterprises, has witnessed highest adoptions of EFSS by various organizations. Europe is the second largest adopter of EFSS solutions, while APAC region with growing numbers of various organizations and increasing technological trends lags behind the above two regions. Global EFSS market is expected to grow from US$ 1.35 billion in 2015 to US$ 10.59 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 23.2% between 2015 and 2025.

========================================================================
AIRDROP: Free 1,000.00 MOZ ERC20 Token - Airtime Transfer Network to Emerging Markets

Token Name: MobileRechargez ERC20 Token
Symbol: MOZ
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 Tokens
Airdrop: 1,000.00 Tokens/ ETH address
Total Airdrop: 9,000,000,000 Tokens
Send ETH to contract addess: 0x88fe429643e572d2a8bb33f34fea6392234deb61
Min 0.0005 ETH donation for listing on exchanger
Estimate 1 USD after listing on exchanger
Gas Limit: 120000
Gas Price: 5

* About MobileRechargez.com:
- Send mobile recharges to 135 countries with 550+ operators
- Best-in-class technology for top-ups with operator identification
- No registration required, send directly to any prepaid mobile number
- Credited instantly in local currency to recipient
- High value for recipients in all emerging markets

* The leading way to send mobile top-ups recharges to over 4.5 billion mobile phones worldwide, in real-time. According to experts, in two years, the number of mobile subscribers will be up to 10 billion so we are undeniable that the important role of mobile communication. To meet the customer need become higher and higher, mobile top-up store gave useful solution for maintaining the mobile phone lifeblood. America, Europe and Africa will observe significant growth for mobile airtime top-ups with technological innovation and focus on interoperability emerging as prominent trends by 2018.MobileRechargez.com is the first and unique website to accept payments with Cryptocurrency.

* What is MobileRechargez Coin (MOZ)? MOZ is a ERC20 based token issued by MobileRechargez with a total supply of

10,000,000,000 tokens.

* Characteristics/Advantages of MOZ:
1) Saving in top-up service fees: If you use MOZ in https://mobilerechargez.com you get discounted trading fees with the following

schedule: 1st year 100%, then 50% for lifetime.
2) Trading: Get money by trading MOZ tokens on exchange. Get 1,000.00 tokens for free per ETH address.
Winterizing

Activity: 312

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

Airdrops are much likely used to grow their community and thus to make the community bigger they are giving away free coins. Airdrop coins are free and you can earn from them by just signing up to their list. You can either sell the tokens or hold it so that you can have profits.

chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

As a newbie here any suggestions are welcome regarding the process of earning through Airdrop...I am sorry but I need to know the complete process from the beginning if anyone could explain it would be a great help....
First of all, airdrops are free tokens distributed by a campaign. You all need to do is to fill up the form for the airdrop and wait for the distribution. If the token is has a value in the market, you can exchange it to ETH or BTC right away or you can hold the token that you receive. By that way, you can earn more.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:12:04 PM

Follow This thread for getting new airdrop.
Altcoin sections >Announcement Go to this thread and check regular, because Maximum airdrop filled very quickly.
After going and checking airdrop post, go there and post carefully, then fill up there form for getting free airdrop coins.

Be hardworker
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:13:08 PM

It is quite easy to earn money through airdrops on a regular basis if you don't make any careless mistakes and do your research before signing up for any particular airdrop. I sign up for airdrops on a regular basis and I usually earn somewhere between $100-$400 on a monthly basis since I do my research before filling out any form.

I advise you to check out airdropalert.com since I usually sign up for majority of the airdrops through this site as it is one of the best sites to find information on airdrops. Do not give away your private key and do not fill out any KYC forms.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
goncalvopietro

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:17:32 PM

Make sure you have the necessary conditions for airdrop. You have to deal with it regularly and planned every day.

xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

As a newbie here any suggestions are welcome regarding the process of earning through Airdrop...I am sorry but I need to know the complete process from the beginning if anyone could explain it would be a great help....
Check out https://airdropalert.com/ on a daily basis. At least get a Ethereum wallet using metamask or myetherwallet to receive the airdropped (90% of the time is ERC20) tokens.

svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:21:43 PM

On airdrop you will not earn much! You'll spend more time on this! Better take the bounty.

cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:22:41 PM

Don't waste time with shitcoins. Just buy 1 BTC and hold it, by owning 1 Bitcoin you get access to all further forks for free.

So if you had 1 BTC in august, you would have had 1 BCash, 1 Bitcoin Gold, 1 Bitcoin Diamond, 1 Bitcoin God, 1 Super Bitcoin... you get the idea. Slowly that is a pretty decent passive income.

You still have time to get 1 BTCP (Bitcoin Private) if you own 1 BTC before the 28th of this month.

You don't really need to own 1 BTC, just any amount of BTC will do.

The idea is to not waste time with altcoins, just hold the real Bitcoin.
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:59:08 PM

Check out https://airdropalert.com/ on a daily basis. At least get a Ethereum wallet using metamask or myetherwallet to receive the airdropped (90% of the time is ERC20) tokens.

Airdrops are great to generate some passive income. You guys should also checkout these two Twitter pages here:

https://twitter.com/CryptoAirdrops
https://twitter.com/AirdropAlert

They have great airdrops on the radar that airdropalert.com is not calling the most times.

cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:26:06 PM

If i were you i wont focus on joining these free airdrops because most of the tokens you will receive wont have much value in the future,you should try to join social media bounty campaigns instead because these ICO tokens has more chance of getting listed than these free airdrop tokens,so if you value your time and effort do not join these worthless airdrops.

scaledem

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:29:08 PM

Airdrops are great to generate some passive income. You guys should also checkout these two Twitter pages here:

https://twitter.com/CryptoAirdrops
https://twitter.com/AirdropAlert

They have great airdrops on the radar that airdropalert.com is not calling the most times.

Thank you sir
squesto

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:29:19 PM

I would very much rather invest time and effort into bounty campaigns. However if you prefer airdrops, all you have to do mostly is to just register your details (e.g. telegram username, wallet address etc.) with the team and that's about it. Usually the project team will ask you to stay in their telegram chat channel till the airdrop happens (typically a few weeks from the time they start)
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

Hi, any suggestions are welcome regarding the process of earning through Airdrop...I am sorry but I need to know the complete process from the beginning if anyone could explain it would be a great help....

Please visit this site https://airdropalert.com/ or follow this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1438371.8240 Wait for legit airdrop and fill the necessary form. If you pass the qualification, then the token will be transferred to your wallet address.

cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:45:55 PM

if you want to hunt airdrop very easily, search ANN airdrop in bitcointalk forum and you will find a lot of airdrop. even they give full tutorial to join
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

joining airdrop is very easy, you just fill out the form and attach your wallet address, and usually airdrop always use telegram. then you just wait for payment only. but many airdrop coins are made up of cheap coin, and few of them have high prices.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

Normally airdrops means giving peoples free coins just to sign for a form and have a place in the process of the airdrops. You must be an airdrop hunter with a high speed to own a place in the process. the problem is that these coins are worthless nowadays.. or they are equal to some bucks that will never help.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: